It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News From Canada - MP Derek Sloan Raises Concerns Over Censorship of Doctors and Scientists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Independent MP Derek Sloan holds a news conference on Parliament Hill to raise concerns about the censorship of doctors and scientists as well as medical information related to vaccines. The Ontario MP has been highly critical of lockdowns that have been in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and also sponsored a petition questioning the safety of COVID-19 vaccines. He is joined by a trio of doctors and scientists. (June 17, 2021)

BREAKING NEWS FROM CANADA - MP Derek Sloan Raises Concerns Over Censorship of Doctors and Scientists

Basically, Canadian MP Derek Sloan was ejected from the Conservative party back in January as he was found to be a "thorn in their side". He is now an independent MP.

As well, he has given a stage for Dr. Byram Birdle to speak about his and others concerns about the vaccine, specifically in children and specifically young males. But I am sure his concern goes far beyond that.

Keep in mind the CDC was supposed to meet today as well for an "emergency meeting", which was scheduled a week ago - not sure how you address an emergency in a week - and it was RESCHEDULED TODAY DUE TO THE NEW NATIONAL US HOLIDAY JUNETEENTH!!! CDC meeting rescheduled

Here is the link for the Canadian COVID Care Alliance

You can find all of the info Dr. Birdle speaks about there.

Feel free to share your thoughts. I am posting this so I can share this info with as many as possible.

edit on thpamFri, 18 Jun 2021 11:28:27 -0500k2106America/Chicago1828 by Sparkymedic because: added YouTube link

edit on 18-6-2021 by DrumsRfun because: caps

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
LOOKS LIKE A DUPLICATE POST - SORRY MODS - FEEL FREE TO CLOSE THIS.

join