It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid scare tactics taken to next level

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I just heard this discussion on talk radio. The show's host pointed out that there's almost nothing "they" won't say to scare us into getting the vax. Curiously, Scott Gottlieb, the M.D. pushing the vax is not only a formar commissioner of the FDA, he also sits on the boards of the vaccine manufacturer Pfizer, and the biotech firm Illumina! He's a big pharma guy. He's also a contributor to the CNBC network. It's also no surprise that he's all over twitter.

Here's the big scare:
Gottlieb warned that if you get covid, you could very well suffer permanent brain damage. You may recover somewhat, but he said quite emphatically that:
You could compensate for that over time, so the symptoms of that may go away, but you’re never going to regain the tissue if, in fact, it’s being destroyed as a result of the virus,” said Gottlieb, who serves on the board of Covid vaccine-maker Pfizer. Warning, warning!.

Gottlieb has a following of M.D.s retweeting him. Some of them, like this M.D. also use twitter to advertise their books. (by masquerading as crusaders for the public health) After this last round of scare tactics, the M.D.s are urging parents to get children vaccinated. In her Dr. Gottleib re-tweet, Dr. Wen tweeted that: "This, alone, is reason to vaccinate-including the vaccinate children."

edit on 18-6-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
This is good news.
My wife says I am loosing it because of the quart of Canadian whiskey I drink every day.
Now I can blame it on the Kung Flu.

reply to: ColeYounger

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I have made my peace with this world.

It is getting to the point where leaving this world is more appealing than staying.

They have used up their fear allowance on me. I fear very little at this point. Dying is not on the list. Being oblivious to the insanity in this world may be a reprieve, and the only way they are going to be able to take me out, without a fight.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Here's the big scare:
Gottlieb warned that if you get covid, you could very well suffer permanent brain damage.

Is is scary. My sister, who was perfectly healthy before contracting covid, is now permanently disabled because of it.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

you could also spontaneously combust. Not likely, as is the brain damage, but as the article is written, it "could" happen.

I have noticed that the idea of "heard immunity", and the facts surrounding the immunity offered after recovering from Covid don't seem to be getting any airplay at all. It's all "take the shot or die" doom and gloom. If we are to understand reality, we need all the facts, not just the one's that make big pharma money.

And I'm not saying the vaccine is bad, just that there is more to it all than what we are being told.

It's a shame that such common sense is being censored. Eventually, some may see it.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

They have used up their fear allowance on me.

That's an excellent descriptor.
I also like the "they" reference.

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Here's the big scare:
Gottlieb warned that if you get covid, you could very well suffer permanent brain damage.

Is is scary. My sister, who was perfectly healthy before contracting covid, is now permanently disabled because of it.

didn't you have several family members permanently disabled due to Covid?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You beat me to it. I am glad I don't know this person
because talk about a walking disaster.
Some one near is always dead, dying or sick.

a reply to: network dude

(post by CraftyArrow removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I just heard this discussion on talk radio. The show's host pointed out that there's almost nothing "they" won't say to scare us into getting the vax. Curiously, Scott Gottlieb, the M.D. pushing the vax is not only a formar commissioner of the FDA, he also sits on the boards of the vaccine manufacturer Pfizer, and the biotech firm Illumina! He's a big pharma guy. He's also a contributor to the CNBC network. It's also no surprise that he's all over twitter.

Here's the big scare:
Gottlieb warned that if you get covid, you could very well suffer permanent brain damage. You may recover somewhat, but he said quite emphatically that:
You could compensate for that over time, so the symptoms of that may go away, but you’re never going to regain the tissue if, in fact, it’s being destroyed as a result of the virus,” said Gottlieb, who serves on the board of Covid vaccine-maker Pfizer. Warning, warning!.

Gottlieb has a following of M.D.s retweeting him. Some of them, like this M.D. also use twitter to advertise their books. (by masquerading as crusaders for the public health) After this last round of scare tactics, the M.D.s are urging parents to get children vaccinated. In her Dr. Gottleib re-tweet, Dr. Wen tweeted that: "This, alone, is reason to vaccinate-including the vaccinate children."

I wouldn't question the data or results, but I would question that man's interpretation of it. He clearly is incompetent based on his position to issue such a statement.

You should read the report.

They do write that they need to do more study, since who knows how these same people are in 6 months or 1 year.
Another thing that springs to mind is the mental state of victims as in... just the fact they were infected, could have cause some anxiety that in turn could have had a negative effect on their brain and therefor it's not directly caused by Covid but by their emotional state during...

I bet you could see something similar in people going from cancer treatment or any other life threatening illness.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

And I'm not saying the vaccine is bad, just that there is more to it all than what we are being told.

Indeed. Since I have never heard of a cold or flu corona virus attacking every organ in the body, causing permanent disability. I too wonder if there is more to this virus than they are admitting.

Either the corona virus has gone rogue naturally, or something else is going on. Or they are just embellishing and fear mongering.

Regardless, the only real way out will be through letting nature do what is does best. Adapting for survival.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: LordAhriman

He already has brain damage too!
edit on 18/6/2021 by 20Eyes1974 because: Delete

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This just in!

Studies show, that drinking a glass of water could cause you to drown. Experts warn of danger.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

The race is on to see who gets vaxxed versus who wakes up, anyone who can't see this is likely in a line waiting to be vaccinated (against a human engineered bioweapon)....

Scientist ADMITS They LIED About COVID Theories Because They HATED Trump And Didn't Want To Help Him

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: abigredneck
This is good news.
My wife says I am loosing it because of the quart of Canadian whiskey I drink every day.
Now I can blame it on the Kung Flu.

The whiskey is OK its the Canadian part that will kill you. You need to drink finer American Bourbon...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The race is on to see who gets vaxxed versus who wakes up, anyone who can't see this is likely in a line waiting to be vaccinated (against a human engineered bioweapon)....

Scientist ADMITS They LIED About COVID Theories Because They HATED Trump And Didn't Want To Help Him

Everyone needs to watch this one

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: abigredneck
You beat me to it. I am glad I don't know this person
because talk about a walking disaster.
Some one near is always dead, dying or sick.

Maybe it's true and he's just the unluckiest person on the planet. But since this is the internet, I'll treat the anonymous reporting as it appears. My French Model girlfriend told me it may be a story.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This could be relative to this thread. www.bmj.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Here it's all because the "Delta" variant is going to kill all the children.

They are the least vulnerable section of the population when it comes to this virus.

Science my ass..

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Negative. Just her. I had a cousin by marriage flatline twice from it, but it appears he will eventually be back to normal. Just a long recovery process.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join