It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Politician and Virologist Speaks Out About Censorship of Doctors, Nurses, and Scientists On

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by ViktorBloodworth removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Cryptix

You mean Canada has a huge number of logical free thinking individuals that are less worried about virtue signalling their superior feels and more concerned with not being under the boot of an over bearing government.
You'd know that if you weren't busy painting rainbows everywhere while injecting CBC propaganda straight up your ass.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This really shouldn’t be happening

It’s rather scary that it’s is unfortunately

We’re under occupation aren’t we

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

My friend, we have been under occupation for over 100 years now

edit on 6/18/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
What I find interesting thus far about this video, the second scientist that presents his case, has a very noticable nervous twitch. At first I thought he might have a drug problem or something with his mannerisms and his constant sniffing. But when he started talking science, those twitches went away, to me that means he is telling the truth when he starts getting into the science.

He could be a bumbling idiot that believes his own lies but in this case I'm leaning towards he knows what he's talking about.

Good video thus far, thank you for sharing.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ViktorBloodworth
a reply to: MykeNukem
Maybe in Toronto.
It's barely even Canada.

Not sure.

I don't live in T.O.

My little city is bad enough with progressive/liberal bs.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Finished watching the video. The one big take away that I get from it is, it's okay to be wrong! If anyone was watching at the beginning of the pandemic there were shocking videos coming out of China, I mean shocking. Now that we are 16 months into the pandemic we know some truths that we didn't know back then.

16 months later we are still making rash life changing decisions like we were doing from day one. There are many arguments on what works and what doesn't work to prevent transmission and I don't want to get into that because you can't prove anything. The one thing we do know is the mortality rate, and it's shockingly low for most people (we'll just keep the motorcycle accident victims that tested positive included for this thought experiment). The inability to admit you were wrong is causing deaths, how psychopathic do you have to be to live your life in this manner?

I'll help you create the thought. Say this in your head. "We made decisions in the beginning that we thought were good decisions. It turns out we didn't know as much as we thought and we made some bad decisions. We recognize we might be making those same mistakes again so we are going to alter our strategy moving forward. The emergency use of vaccinces is recinded until more scientific weight can be determined on the risk vs reward of said vaccines."

How hard is that?

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ViktorBloodworth

Don't let your anger control you, it's how you leave yourself open to manipulation.
edit on 19-6-2021 by wheresthebody because: polite werdz are best

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
What I find interesting thus far about this video, the second scientist that presents his case, has a very noticable nervous twitch. At first I thought he might have a drug problem or something with his mannerisms and his constant sniffing. But when he started talking science, those twitches went away, to me that means he is telling the truth when he starts getting into the science.

He could be a bumbling idiot that believes his own lies but in this case I'm leaning towards he knows what he's talking about.

Good video thus far, thank you for sharing.

Look at the links I posted on the previous page. All of the science is there to back up what he is saying and he got that from the Japanese. He's right. This is dangerous, without question, for young people who aren't even in the high risk category.

The scary part is the censorship and ridicule and threats he and his supporters get. We live in dangerous times. These people in this video are heroes.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The point is well made about children being vaccinated, the risk verses reward is just not there for school age children being vaccinated.
And for those that counter with, but they could carry it to the old people....it's been like that since the beginning of time.
If we poison our younger generation it won't even matter for humanity, or the older generation.

The death rate from Covid for ages 5-14 is 0.001, nobody that has the ability to be a critical thinker can think this is worth it for our children.
edit on 19-6-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ViktorBloodworth

My yard is Texas and we are taking very good care of it thank you.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Just have to point out jaywalking is also not allowed most places up here either...

Do they stone you for jaywalking like in the Dark ages? I mean what is the crime really? If you want to walk in front of a car and get hit, that is on you in most places on planet Earth. They don't blame the driver in those places. Jaywalking is a stupid law. Freedom says I get to take my chances and Darwin said God would sort out the bad DNA. Freedom means you are free to make a mistake too within reason. Forcing people to cross at choke points needs to be rarely used.

It truly is a miracle this politician in the thread is allowed to get this much out these days with the attitudes of the Canadian Gov.

edit on 19-6-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody
You do NOT speak for me!

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Not sure how long it'll take before MP Derek Sloan has an accident, and shoots himself in the head 10 times with a nail-gun, but his speech is really eye-opening, and one many ATS'ers have been talking about for over a year.

Medical Doctors also weigh in during this video.

Canadian citizens should be proud to have someone like this representing them.

As you say, how long before he commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head 5 times?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join