It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eternal decision .the meaning of life . is there one?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: paradiselost333

"Facts." Right. Jesus was Jewish. Probably spent most of his life studying eastern theology. Prayer is another word for meditation. The true sin is desire. Religious figures don't believe in religion. "Deceiver" isnt what you probably think it is. Scripture is BS. Live your life.

That wasnt meant to come off so pessimistic. I love you all.

ETA: I could be off my game here, but read I think Matthew 23, Isaiah 1, Amos 6? Man, I cant think of the others, so yeah, off my game. Lol.
edit on 29-6-2021 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
BTW recommending scripture readings after calling scripture BS isn't lost on me.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Thank you for sharing. I had a similar experience where I heard the voice of the “Sheppard”.

I think I may know the reason why we heard it. Our prayer was not selfish. It was urgent and from the heart. I believe that anybody can have this experience. It’s not exclusive.

I had a big health crisis and prayed that my son and ex-wife would be ok without me. I heard the male voice as clear as day. I was assured that I would be ok. And I’m still here 10 years later. And I’m grateful…🙏🏽

I know what happened is real. I don’t do drugs, never had a frontal lobe seizure and I’m not prone to hallucinations.

This experience showed me that there is a hidden reality that is worth exploring and connecting with. My life can be over in the blink of an eye. My existence will be revealed on the other side.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join