It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footballer Victim of Psychotronic technology?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Most of us have known people whom have dropped dead from undetected heart defect's.

Brother of a former workmate, he was a really nice lad called Craig whom had left the army, was younger than this footballer and the picture of health, athletic with a beautiful fiancé and everything to live for but he just did not wake up one morning and had died in his sleep with an undetected heart defect.

I have a heart issue, doing security I knew something was wrong but feared losing my job as it was my income so when I passed out and woke up a number of times during my break it was something I did not want to mention, it took a nurse to detect my heart stopping and starting and then during a meeting later I had a mini attack, felt nauseous no pain just sick and like I was going to black out while the nurse took my blood pressure and it had dropped, she an experienced nurse was panicked and called the doctor quick but my pulse had started up again by that point.

Even people with healthy hearts can contract virus that could trigger a heart attack.

And then there are the vaccines, there is mounting evidence that a large number of young people are suffering a side affect that causes swelling of the heart muscles, this causes permanent damage to the heart but may go un detected until something happens.

There would be no reason for clandestine operation to target a footballer.

I just hope he make a full recovery for his sake and his family's.

edit on 14-6-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yeah i was aware of all the rebuttals of the OP before i posted, and i dont believe he has been targeted by a space weapon, however i do think that TPTB will be planning if they already have not done so, to put weapons in space to police the earth and target any person they like... how do i know this?

Because thats what i would do.

edit on 15-6-2021 by dthrizz1337 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

Lets just hope things turn out to be ok for him.

Fact of the matter people can drop down dead playing football.

It can happen even to the fittest of people and players.

But i dont see Christian Eriksen being targeted by psychotronic technology, that's if its even a thing beyond the realms of pseudoscience, Scalar waves not actual doing what suggested on the pseudoscientific tin.
edit on 15-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dthrizz1337

The technology definitely DOES exist, some clandestine agency's definitely DO have access to devices for just this very purpose and causing heart attacks, brain embolisms and strokes and seizures on demand with ranged devices is tactical advantage especially in political espionage.

But in this case I think nothing of the kind occurred here.

That said it is possible to do this, micro wave systems that could target an individual and cause fatal internal damage to the brain and the heart have been a reality since at least the 1970's but if they were ever fielded I do not know.

I would also recommend you watch some of Jesse Ventura's episodes such as the Brain Invaders, lethal is not the way they choose to go.
vimeo.com...

But they do have the technology if they want to dispose of even world leaders quietly and in a manner that can appear natural until a very in depth autopsy may reveal something.

So why did they not use this on the likes of Hussein and Gaddafi, well those were about the oil and territory, geopolitical etc not simply regime change.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Could be done with a form of microwave weaponry if scaled up somewhat i suppose.

But those types of weapons are generally reserved for crowd control/riots.

Where to my knowledge they have yet to be used.

Don't see them targeting football players on live TV just for kicks if I'm honest.

What would be the motivation for a start?
edit on 15-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337
There are reports it was a heart attack, but this happened in a flash and there are pictures of him holding his head shortly afterwards, but the news was reporting that he never "awoke" till later in hospital.

Holding your hand on your head seems to be a universal human response to general physical and mental distress, and not just because your head hurts.

edit on 6/23/2021 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
* Double post
edit on 6/23/2021 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So "They" want to get rid of someone "They" can either:

a) spend billions developing and launching a rocket into space with a satellite that would need to know exactly where the target was and send some magical beam weapon to kill them with aridiculous level of precision.

or

b) just kill them.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337

Ever wonder why TPTB have been getting cocky as of late, shoving their authority in your face... treating us like slaves.

The jury is out on whether TPTB even exist, certainly no proof "they've" been getting cocky, shoving authority in our faces and treating us like slaves.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
So "They" want to get rid of someone "They" can either:

a) spend billions developing and launching a rocket into space with a satellite that would need to know exactly where the target was and send some magical beam weapon to kill them with aridiculous level of precision.

or

b) just kill them.

A Bond villain would do the former, however, this is the real world. I think the OP has watched too many movies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join