It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A rather disturbing theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

I agree. They are everywhere except for when you look for them. It's frustrating being aware of an effect with no way of finding the cause.

At this point it might as well be a phantom.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
If this thread is going to become a jew bash fest then mods please delete it.

Yeah, it seems to be heading that way. But if there is some Zionist plot to undermine our Christian American values to weaken us, we should be able to say "Jews" in respect to such a theory.

The thing is, people have to be careful to avoid any characterization of any kind of the Jewish people and their faith because of what Nazi Germany did to them. It's similar to what you can't say in regards to African Americans because of slavery. However, this PC silence is their shield against anyone who may come against them and accuse them of something, of anything at all, regardless of how true that may be. No one may point out certain facts about certain groups for fear of getting labeled racist, anti-Semite or at least a phobic of some kind. The common logic is that all criticism of these groups leads to Holocaust.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

The only way to minimize splash damage is to target the hollywood companies with grass roots activism.

Last time I checked conservative folk considered that avenue of action to be impolite and a tactic of the left. They reacted with their wallets.

It's not enough unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

a reply to: dthrizz1337

I do not categorize the whole of the Jewish people as complicit. I am not religious but I do have a huge amount of respect and admiration for them as a people and the ones that I have personally crossed paths with in more than just a superficial manner have solidified this opinion over and over.

Just putting it out there.

I agree with almost all you have posted.

The Jewish people are no more complicit in the actions of their world leaders than the American people are for the actions of their corrupt leaders.

We all are fed the lie that we get to choose our earthly masters. We don't. Just another lie to keep us more easily controlled. Still believing one day Lucy is really going to let us kick that football.

Knowing in our heart of hearts we are going to continue to end up on our backs, looking up at the sky, hoping for salvation. We keep looking for the change we claim we are willing to die for, to be magically delivered. So, we continue to do nothing, except seek contentment, in a world where we know our time is short, our hopes are few, and the best we can hope for is war.

A world where most will die because they expect others to do their fighting, while they eat popcorn and post on the internet.

I hope the day never comes where we get the opportunity to reap what we sow.

I am going to shut up now.

edit on 3-6-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Something I left out of the op and what I believe worth mentioning.

With the advent of Ritalin and other study drugs parenting became lazy and a whole generation became zombified.

My siblings were on Ritalin for most of their formative years. I was the only one that refused. When they eventually got off it at a very late stage in life they had no idea who they were supposed to be and became very suicidal.

This is not a coincidence into how the left was shaped these past few decades.

edit on 3-6-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

When you put it that way, it's suddenly clear to me that Charles Schultz was in fact a genius.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I will see your disturbing theory and raise you one:

www.thesun.co.uk...

China now threatening nuclear showdown. What better way to cull the population of useless eaters while invoking Nuclear Winter as a solution to global warming? All out thermonuclear war.......the ultimate choice for rapid population cull. The elites will, of course, be safely ensconced in their plush underground bunkers in the Swiss Alps.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Well, I guess it's on now.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I don't suppose they would leave some other profiteers ' golden goose untouched while planting their military might right next to it.

Either way, Afghanistan is not where it comes from.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Bunkers... Pffft... We have CERN

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I will see your disturbing theory and raise you one:

www.thesun.co.uk...

China now threatening nuclear showdown. What better way to cull the population of useless eaters while invoking Nuclear Winter as a solution to global warming? All out thermonuclear war.......the ultimate choice for rapid population cull. The elites will, of course, be safely ensconced in their plush underground bunkers in the Swiss Alps.

China is a very old country. They have been playing the war game long before the United States even existed.

They move slow, and are patient. They have spent hundreds of centuries building on their failures, and war for them, is at the foundation of their success. America also built it's power around war, but China has been doing it much much longer.

No country wins in a nuclear war. Not a single one. We will just go back to caves and sticks, in world where no one gives damn about what is happening outside of satisfying their need to eat, obtain water, and to wake up after falling asleep.

I don't know how they have been able to continue this farce of China being the evil monster that has to be destroyed, when almost every darn thing we have in our possession, that we proudly claim we own, has China attached to it in some way.

It would make as much sense as saying we don't like the way our hair looks, so we think the solution is to cut off our head. We are so fully manipulated, controlled, and deceived, that we claim outrage for a lack of trees, because our vision is blocked, as we stand in the middle of a forest.

5 charts show how much the U.S. and Chinese economies depend on each other

Yin and yang.
edit on 3-6-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The East India Company

Never Died !! 😉

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If I ever write a travel brochure for American tourism I'll be sure to get that right. Sourcing id is all the rage these days.

*joke*

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Our emotion and intent are a double edged sword.

But Imagine life without those distractions?

Kind of the same to a similar universe where we have all the answers to all our queries.

Never a place we would wish to exist.

Empathy and our ability to emphasise with others is part and parcel of the human condition.
edit on 3-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Got any links to point me in the right direction?

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Do you smoke weed and drink vodka now btw, i thought you just liked a wee voodoo now and again wae the misses. Anyway i dont have the answers, any one thing revealed to me gives me two more question hahaha.

Where in Glesga u fae?

am due a donner up the neck ae the wiids... gona see a man aboot a doG

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I don't think you can directly ask questions like that first one buddy, it breaches TnC because you are actually discussing the use of such.

I do indeed like a wee tipple now and again, generally with the Mrs or a few cold ones in the pub.

I would not worry about not having all the answers, as the answers do indeed breed more questions, i pity a world where that's not the case if im honest.

Originally I'm from Toryglen, but ive stayed all over the southside and West end of the City never mind a few other places in my days, where do you hail from yourself?
edit on 4-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

from age 7 i have questioned reality, everyday since then i have questioned my reason for being, i have learned amazing things, things i see as immediate facts and others just go, meh! I live near Kilwinning, close to the the Mother Lodge, funnily enough. but your right all i have done is search for answers, if i find absolute truth then i have nothing.

paradox of the box

<< 1   >>

join