It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny videos of package thieves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
One of my favorite Ozzy Man Reviews. Sometimes the theives get away, sometimes instant karma gets 'em. There's a couple here that are really funny.
Fair dinkum!

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

G'day mate.

Scumbags. The lot of them

The dude that left his girl behind biggest one of all

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I binge watch Ozzyman on occasion. Have to actually like the video so I know it's one I've watched, because they just keep appearing in my list. haha

he's absolutely hilarious.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I use Amazon a lot and that kind of thing happens sometimes. They have a good costumer service.

When I have a missing delivery, I only have to chat with them online. They always solved the problem in few minutes, resending the item or refunding it.

Last week they left a package for other person/different address by my door, not the first time. I told them, and they let me keep it for free.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
They let you keep it heh? So that's where my penis enlargement oil went.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
@2:40 is the one where he claims the delivery person is stealing the package, but isn't it possible that there was already a sign there stating something like, "Do not leave a package here. Our last one was stolen." So the delivery lady then took a picture of both the package and the homemade sign, before returning to her vehicle with the package... I don't know, but that seems like a much more logical explanation to me, rather than assuming that she is stealing the package that she herself delivered, while right in front of a doorbell camera.

I'm not saying the others weren't funny. I just didn't think that↑ one belonged in the mix. I especially liked the guy who got his car stuck in the snow.

I like the ingenious device this guy created.

Part of his inspiration came from the 'Home Alone' movie. Basically, this is a box that he wants porch pirates to steal. It's designed so that they pull the box off the top of the device, but a couple of pins pop out so they cannot easily put the box back over it. Also, there are 4 cameras looking out each side, so they can see the thieves reactions. He also has 4 little canisters of fart/skunk spray. Then there is the explosion of glitter, followed by red & blue flashing lights along with a countdown from 15, which sometimes (but not always) causes the thieves to quickly run the package out to a nearby dumpster, where he can then retrieve the whole thing. lol brilliant.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hilarious!

I keep thinking I should get a RING, sure I am adding the watched dystopia but also to the catching of porch pirates!

top topics

join