It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gestapo Melbourne

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Don't worry your turn will come, unless you lock the world out you permanently you will get a variant of the Chinese Virus.
Sweep thru.
It's an airborne viral particle either boost your immune system as much as you can or lock yourself indoors.

See it all about nature and man has repeatedly shown they screw it up when they think they no better.

Rabbits, camels and cane toads for examples.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

How would I know, we should be asking CHINA.

I agree China has some responsibility for starting this situation, but they are not alone in gain of function research. How we respond to it is up to all of us. The conflicts of interest going on in the global health authorities, that help direct the national health authorities is a big sticking point to handling the matter in a more appropriate way. A lot of the funding that keeps organizations like the WHO is dependent on some big pharmaceutical companies. With that funding comes certain conditions.

One motive why treatments like Hydroxychcoroquine and Ivermectin have been subject to disinformation campaigns is that they are cheep, generic drugs. The patients on these products have expired and anyone can make them. Due to economic competition the price on these drugs are cheep and tough to make a profit on it.

Remdesiver is in a similar class of drugs as HCQ and Ivermectin, they are all different, but work in a similar way, common chain of action. So why was Fauci happy to promote Remdesiver but trash HCQ and Ivermectin? Remdesiver is a relatively new drug and still has a patient on it. A general course of treatment goes for $3000 instead of $30.

Why where so many hospitals in America quick to label covid to every death they could? Emergency government funding was opened up when covid started and the hospitals got paid for each case, between $30K - $100K depending on location. Otherwise it is up to the medical insurance companies to pay for each visit to hospital, not surprised they turned a quick blind eye as the government picked up the tab on just this one condition.

When it comes to these new vaccinations, I am staying away from it. When learning what these spike proteins are about and how they work, to turn my body into a factory that makes them does not sound like a good idea to me. Personally I prefer to work with and support my natural immune system on the covid front.

Maybe I am right, maybe you are right. I respect self determination and for people to make their own decisions. If one of us do it it wrong, at least there will be a few left to carry on.
edit on 31-5-2021 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The Definition of Terror. More Education.

Terrorism

The unlawful use of violence or threats to intimidate or coerce a civilian population or government, with the goal of furthering political, social, or ideological objectives.

Agenda 2030, The Great Reset. Travel Passport and the list goes on

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Natural News statement on vaccine refusal, freedom of choice, due process and human rights

We believe in the principles of human rights and freedom of choice when it comes to any medical intervention, regardless of their risks or benefits. This means we believe every human being has the right to independently decide whether they wish to consent to a vaccine intervention, even if those vaccines are “experimental” in nature and may pose the risk of serious harm, injury or death...

Save yourself, and save as many as you can through education, information and evidence. The truth will be readily apparent soon, and the vaccine industry has already set things in motion that will destroy the credibility of the entire industry for generations to come. Sadly, millions will die before the rest of society wakes up to the truth about vaccines and depopulation.

Stay safe and abide by the law. Respect due process. Warn others but do not threaten them. The truth will be revealed soon.

With Melbourne being one of the states leading the push into ternary, Mike Adams does present a somber, reasonable and responsible approach of where this is leading and what we can do. The full article is worth a read for a heads up on the globalists agenda.

Just how many of these covid cases being reported in Melbourne are cases where people are hospitalized and in a serious condition? A tv news report said one case was in a nursing home. Are the others so deadly that you have to be tested to know you have it? What kind of cycle rates are they doing on the faulty PCR test? With the state of emergency coming to an end soon, is this just all political theater to throw out the rule book and decent further into a dictatorship?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: chr0naut
No
The usa is a republic, no matter how much you whine about it.
A constitutional federal republic to be more exact.

And yes, I am a citizen.

Good day.

But are you a patriot? Do you want the things that are for the greater good of your nation?

Your "Good" you can keep.
You wouldn't know "Good" if it crawled up your leg and bit you.
Jog on

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Is there any available information on how many of these people that tested positive to covid have been vaccinated? The Victorian government has been putting up a lot of barriers to get verified and reliable information.

With the PCR test calibrated to look for these spike proteins and now many people are getting their cells to manufacture lots of them, I guess it is to be expected that the case count will rise under this flawed procedure. I don't see Dictator Dan having a problem with this as he gets to continue his state of emergency. When the issue of a state of emergency first began, he wanted it until the end of his term in office.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Just an update with Nick Patterson, he was taken to hospital and diagnosed with a dislocated shoulder. Got a few other scrapes. Was released from hospital and went home, did not receive any pain medication. Was later raided by police and is in remand facing 20 charges, mostly related to when the police rushed the group as they where returning home.

The media LIED to you about what happened this weekend in Melbourne

Melbourne anti-lockdown rebellion leader charged with assault police

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
heavily armed thugs hired by Australian” gov” attack peaceful crowed at outdoor open air prayer.

What really happened on Sunday 30th at Narre Warren, Melbourne, Australia ( Credit to Morgan and someone else).

Pastor Paul Furlong arrested the night before and thrown in jail for attempting to practice his own religion. Rival Church worshipers being attacked by HEAVILY ARMED THUGS HIRED AUSTRALIAN " GOVERNMENT" for holding outdoor open air prayers due to the shutdown of the church by the communist regime in Australia.

NEW WORLD ORDER.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: kwakakev

Melbourne is under lockdown because there has been a fairly large cluster of COVID-19 cases and they are estimating 14,000 contacts in the few days since the outbreak was identified.

It is fairly clear that these people were arriving to congregate in a protest in opposition to that lockdown.

Since the consequence of actively spreading the virus means the deaths of some people, I think the police were being extremely polite to these bioterrorists.

If all the good citizens of Melbourne have locked themselves away who are these bioterrorists terrorizing with their walking around? Themselves?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

If all the good citizens of Melbourne have locked themselves away who are these bioterrorists terrorizing with their walking around? Themselves?

It looks more like our big pharmaceutical companies from here as the hospitals remain empty and effective treatments are suppressed by the TGA.

If there was a real pandemic, you don't need police with battons saying so. Have you even bothered to look at what happened in London last weekend? Does that look like a pandemic to you?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   

why not the virus is airborne, the dust storms dropping dust continents away from the origin show how particles heavier than a sars-cov-2 virus.

Besides you have not proof research or evidence that the contact tracing is effective. Just lock the whole state/world down.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

why not the virus is airborne, the dust storms dropping dust continents away from the origin show how particles heavier than a sars-cov-2 virus.

The virus, in the form of aerosolized particles, only lasts for less than three hours. This means that even with a fairly strong 60 km/h wind, the Coronavirus could only travel a maximum of 120km.

Aerosol and Surface Stability of SARS-CoV-2 as Compared with SARS-CoV-1

Besides you have not proof research or evidence that the contact tracing is effective. Just lock the whole state/world down.

In New Zealand, there have been several examples of contact tracing working.

But the history of contact tracing goes back some time and has been a success in many numbers of cases:

What is the History of Contact Tracing?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

So your own research shows --"travel a maximum of 120km". -- But you fail to follow on the point of a virus replication and the continuing motion of that ever expanding circle.

Prior Contract tracing worked when you are showing symptoms and then are infectious How are you supposed to track who in, a 120km radius, caught a viral particle I sneezed, coughed or just plain exhaled before I knew I was infected?

So I go for a bike ride around the neighbourhood - Car drivers passing thru will take the virus out of the neighbourhood the wind will carry it off in the opposite direction I travelled. Every cyclist knows there is always a head wind.

So you still think contact tracing works... suppose a 3% or less hit rate of potential infected contacts is better than nothing. But if you need to get a large viral load to actually become sick and it is not spread as easily as you make out. It might help but their again as a tool for fear it's perfect.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

So your own research shows --"travel a maximum of 120km". -- But you fail to follow on the point of a virus replication and the continuing motion of that ever expanding circle.

Prior Contract tracing worked when you are showing symptoms and then are infectious How are you supposed to track who in, a 120km radius, caught a viral particle I sneezed, coughed or just plain exhaled before I knew I was infected?

So I go for a bike ride around the neighbourhood - Car drivers passing thru will take the virus out of the neighbourhood the wind will carry it off in the opposite direction I travelled. Every cyclist knows there is always a head wind.

So you still think contact tracing works... suppose a 3% or less hit rate of potential infected contacts is better than nothing. But if you need to get a large viral load to actually become sick and it is not spread as easily as you make out. It might help but their again as a tool for fear it's perfect.

The figures I was using are not real world figures but are based upon an ideal case as measured in laboratory settings.

In practice, it seems that the transmissiblity of the virus in aerosolized form, is negligible.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

How about you pull your head out your arse and realise this bull# lockdown that's happening is hurting all the small business's
But you probably don't care about them right your all rugged up in your little blanky working for a massive corp or living on centrelink

edit on 23-8-2021 by Trigger82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
SO TRUE a reply to: CharlesT

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
If you have a vaccination why in the f’n hell do you care what someone else does? Get your damn shot leave everyone else alone, go back to work and live your miserable existence of a life.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join