It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Hick's Last Performance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Just watching this with friends at the mo and it truly is hilariously funny.

Bill died all too young at 32 and think this was his last performance but for those that haven't seen it then here it is.

Considering this was filmed at the London Dominion Theatre back in 1992 then thought Bill raised some incredibly astute points (and warnings) about the future.

Like other true comedians like George and Richard Bill truly is sorely missed.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Pretty soon we'll all be locked in our homes with no one out on the streets but pizza delivery guys.

Wow. He predicted 2020.
edit on 15/5/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
He was one of the greats.

I can't watch TV longer than five minutes without praying for nuclear holocaust. ....Bill Hicks

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

"How come those pitbulls are eating your driver but they're not touching that pizza"

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

My dog loves pizza. Way too much. He guards it from the cat and the other dogs. He's learned that if i make a phone call, pizza will be arriving soon, he starts freaking out at every noise watching the door. He's even started to associate pulling cash out of my wallet at the house with pizza. Last time i took some money out of my wallet, he kept running to the door at every little noise for like a half hour.

He doesn't actually eat the pizza though, one time when i did give him some, he just grabbed it and carried it around with him everywhere, didn't eat it but wouldn't let the other animals near him. Just sat guarding that piece of pizza until bed time.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

He was one of the greats.

He truly was mate - "cops don't appreciate fish driving cars".

Pure class.

a reply to: dug88

Ha was laughing out loud reading your post .

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What a legend.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Not sure I should post this. But here is Hicks doing a local Austin Texas public access.... he looked terrible. But it 93 and he talks about Waco and things.

youtu.be...

edit on 15-5-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Pancreatic cancer my arse. He could not be allowed to live. He seemed to have no fear at all, no incentive to cop out for a nice paying slot on a half hour tv comedy show with built in laugh tracks.

The level of cynical insight he was doing was very dangerous stuff, dangerous because it was wrapped up in his absolutely powerful comedy. He was like a buddy who cuts ya no slack at all. Take all your cherished beliefs and take a look at them this way.

Nope, the powers that be are not sad he is gone at all. Were he alive today. Oh boy, they'd have to kill him again. Pancreatic cancer my arse.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

On one hand, it's super rare that someone at 32 dies of cancer... On the other, it's rare for someone in their young thirties to get regular checks past turn your head and cough and a cuff around the arm.

It's like the new phenomenon of HIV men living longer than non positive counter parts... They attribute it to the treatment and more regular medical attention than the former receive.

Also, George Carlin was in a similar vein as Hicks, though I think Hicks was more effective and more entertaining.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if they offed him... Either scenario seems possible. I'm just playing Devils advocate with this thought experiment.
edit on 15-5-2021 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Just clarifying, Bill's last performance was actually in November 1993 in LA, he died 3 months later.

Regardless, total legend and all his shows were spectacular in one way or another.

And put in perspective with today's standups, if they even have 1% of the fearlessness and talent of Hicks, then they're good, but generally none even get close

edit on 09-19-1976 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There's a lot of evidence that suggest that Bill Hicks faked his death and became Alex Jones. If this is true, he would have most likely of had help from the government, which shouldn't be hard from someone who brags about having family in dark places of the government.

The most convincing evidence is that they were both from Austin Texas, both had Kevin Booth as a best friend, and both worked for Sacred Cow Productions.

They also look a like, have matching teeth including gapped front teeth and a lower snaggletooth, and have similar voices and mannerisms.
I've also heard that at the end of the Bill Hicks biography, it claims that after Bill Hicks' funeral, Kevin Booth picks Bill Hicks up down the road and they drive off laughing about pulling off the greatest joke of all time.

With all the evidence, age becomes the dead give away for me. As someone in there 40's, I find it very hard to believe that Alex Jones just turned 47 last February, as he looks much closer in age to my 60 something year old boss. Bill hicks would be 59 right now, and that's how old Alex Jones looks to me.
edit on 15-5-2021 by IndieA because: Added info about age.

edit on 15-5-2021 by IndieA because: added, for me

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

ColeYounger! This is accurate scary...Another thought, is the "ColeYounger" reference to Cole Younger who was friend of Jesse James(son of Baptist minister)?

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Might his disclosure of truth cause if his early retirement(departure from.this world)?

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Many thanks for the replies.

The bastards have taken it down.

posted on Nov, 14 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Repost bump for Bill

youtu.be...

edit on 10-6-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join