It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel and Palestine at it again.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The people in charge of Palestine need to be removed in a fair election although with the mood of the people now I rather dout it . As Rick Sánchez its the "Pretty obvious if you think about it accord:

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Well, I think a large part of it is Iran wants to control the middle east. They think they are the rightful owners through the ottoman empire. One thing about the middle east go back far enough and almost anyone can make a claim. They believe they should be in charge of Islam and have sworn to do exactly that. Well of course Saudi Arabia also thinks its the leader of Islam you know having Mecca inside their territory. The only two threats to them controlling Islam well that's of course Israel and Saudi Arabia. Israel keeps Hezbollah in check if they were not there Saudi would have fallen already. Israel being there protects them and gives them the buffer they need. So they only have to worry about Houthi rebels.

There's a huge war in the background going on just most people in the west don't realize it. Sunnis and Shias are fighting it just tends to stay quiet because the west is not interested and al Jazeera doesn't really talk about it unless something huge happens

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Well, I think a large part of it is Iran wants to control the middle east.

Given the number of wars Israel has waged against its neighbors and the territory seized in those wars I think you're pointing the finger at the wrong country , the evidence suggest it is Israel that wants to control the Middle East and its "secret" Nuclear arsenal ensures they do that , keeping them "secret" also allows Israel to stay outside the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Given the number of wars Israel has waged against its neighbors and the territory seized in those wars I think you're pointing the finger at the wrong country , the evidence suggest it is Israel that wants to control the Middle East and its "secret" Nuclear arsenal ensures they do that , keeping them "secret" also allows Israel to stay outside the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty.

Think you got that backwards it was the Arab countries that attacked Israel. The only time Israel attacks outside its borders is when it was attacked. They don't want control of the middle east they want control of Jerusalem because they believe that is the holiest place in the world and as God's children it's their duty to stay in the holy land. They just want to control what was Judea before the Romans took it from them.
edit on 5/22/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Thats funny.
The Arabs start the sh.
The Israelis bring the it on them.

One would think the Arabs would learn after 8ish times.........nope seems they don't.
And when the Israelis stomp a mudhole in them and walk it dry, people cry about how mean they are.
When the truth is, don't start no sh won't be no it.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I had to augh this came to mind when I read your statement.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Iran doesn't want to control the Middle East.

It says exactly the same as Israel; it just wants the right to exist.
Iran has no expansionist policies, its not looking to extend its borders.
Contrast that with Israel's policy of lebensraum.

And Iran isn't the successor of The Ottoman Empire, that's Turkey.
Iran was the centre of The Persian Empire and in effect that ceased to exist a long, long time ago.

Iran's enmity with Saudi Arabia obviously has much to do with the Sunni/Shia sectarianism - something that is rife in the Muslim world, most 'westerners' have no idea just how much these two dislike and distrust each other.
But it also has to do with Iranian's being Persian and considering themselves far superior to Arab people.

I know Iran has supported numerous terrorist organisations/groups over the years but they are most definitely NOT the leading exporter of Islamic extremism in the world; that distinction goes to Saudi Arabia.

So why does Iran fund a branch of Sunni Muslims that even other Arabs tend to look down on?
They can't seriously think Hamas are going to beat Israel into submission and eradicate the Israeli state.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I didn't say expand its borders I said control, Islam.

gulfnews.com...

Iran's supreme leader has made several comments about Saudi Arabia's control of Muslim holy sites. Let's just say they don't think Saudi Arabia should have any control naturally they think they should.

This has always been about which side controls the 2 billion or so Muslims in the world.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Just thought I would drop this news article here.

Biden proposal.

You don't think Hamas did it for the money do you?

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
The people in charge of Palestine need to be removed in a fair election although with the mood of the people now I rather dout it . As Rick Sánchez its the "Pretty obvious if you think about it accord:

Losers call for ceasefires. The losing side ALWAYS does this. they see they are getting pounded hard and losing more than they thought and call for cease fire,to rearm,retool,and replenish their men/weapons.And we keep falling for the same trick.

posted on May, 22 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: yuppa

sid sold you guys out

Who is this sid person you speak of?

I assumed he was talking about Seanna Walsh he was known as Sid. You probably need to make a thread to discuss the IRA i think you might learn a lot you didn't know.

DING DING DING!! thank you for the Clarification. i was thinking they knew about the IRA since they were saying how great they were,but apparently not so much if they did not know about his Name.

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

The GOP thanks you for the free campaign contributions.

The democratic party's anti-Israel rhetoric is on the same level as their grossly unpopular "defund the police" nonsense

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The GOP thanks you for the free campaign contributions.

Guess you'll be donating then because I don't see how a post on the internet is going to bring them much revenue.

The democratic party's anti-Israel rhetoric is on the same level as their grossly unpopular "defund the police" nonsense

Anything that isn't fully supportive of Israel is no doubt "anti-Israel rhetoric" to your ears , Biden called for a ceasefire which was the right thing to do .... unless you're happy to see more dead and traumatized children.

Bombs don't solve dispute talking does.
edit on 25-5-2021 by gortex because: spelling

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think ceasefires are generally a waste of time, called by the loser in order to give their forces time to rearm/regroup and attack from a slightly stronger position. Ideological zealots whos starting point is "death to Israel, expel the Jews" can't be negotiated with.

But, if its a true ceasefire and it holds, then fine. Maybe the Palestinians will get smart and expel Hamas/PLO/Hezbollah back to Jordan/Syria/Iran where most of them come from. The PA is the only future for them.

Guess you'll be donating then because I don't see how a post on the internet is going to bring them much revenue.

If it were just this one comment I would be inclined to agree. However, many democrats (some with decent media penetration) are saying the same thing. A hugely unpopular position to hold indeed.

Bombs don't solve dispute talking does.

Agreed. Between Israel and the Palestinians (the Palestinian Authority).

Hamas/Hezbollah/PLO has no place in such a process and should be pursued to the ends of the earth, Mossad style.
edit on 5/25/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Well this is about control of the Palestinians the main reason for Hamas's attack was to show they are the ones protecting the Palestinians. But Israel is doing something smart here they said all fungs to assist with Gaza will go through the Palestinian authority and not Hamas. This means Hamas's attempt to show leadership to the Palestinians is going to backfire. See Palestinians will see the PA come in help rebuild and provide aid while Hamas can do nothing but lick its wounds. In fact, Hamas is already making threats they will start again if Israel doesn't include them in aid. Saudi and other Arab countries including qatar is going to send aid through the PA. Hamas is so screwed right now they are just beginning to realize it.

There war effectively will put the Palestinian Authority in charge as the leaders. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

So now kind of ironic Hamas is threatening war because they won't get any cash.

Sources in Hamas have said that they will not allow a change to the way funds for the reconstruction of the Gaza Strip are transferred and expressed opposition to the involvement of the Palestinian Authority in this process.

Then the US aid is also going to the PA per Biden administration Hamas is being shut out with no cash coming in. This puts the PA and Hamas at odds Hamas can try to stop the aid from the PA. But in doing so will make Palestinians mad because they need cash for reconstruction.

To be honest I have a feeling fighting is about to resume because Hamas lost the PR battle with the Palestinian authority.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Havnt you noticed yet that everything that happens in the World is American connected? This website is a perfect example of it. American politics are thrown into every subject. Even a mother's day thread for crying out loud.

Maybe. Or maybe it's just the typical american nationalism - even WHEN they remember that there actually ARE other countries in this world, they put it as 'USA/America ... and some other countries'.

They NEVER say "the west" or "the world", they always say "America" or "This country", and then as an afterthought and sidenote, there's a tiny notion that 'oh yeah, there might be some other countries as well BUT AMERICAAAAHH!!"

So of course it SEEMS like everything has to do with America, when so many america-centric, ego-nationalistic "patriotic" people write about anything. They could write about another planet in another galaxy and find a way to make it 'this country' topic.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina

They NEVER say "the west" or "the world", they always say "America" or "This country", and then as an afterthought and sidenote, there's a tiny notion that 'oh yeah, there might be some other countries as well BUT AMERICAAAAHH!!"

Muppetry total nonsense quote of the day ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
edit on 8-9-2021 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2022 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

That's how it always is. People want the end of the world so they can go to Heaven, but they should want to live longer so they can do more good deeds.
edit on 11-9-2022 by Coeruleum because: Reply

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join