It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Corpse listed on e-bay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
ET corps listed on e-bay 227.50 U.S.$ so far LOL

A few days later I was walking around the wilderness near my home and came upon what appears to be a 3 foot long humanoid corpse ! I scoured the nearby grounds but could find no evidence of a craft or other debris . I hesitated about taking it home with me ...could it be radio active ? could it have deadly alien pathogens ? After putting on rubber gloves I felt safer , so I took it home with me . There seems to be no animal or insect damage.

Click for more pictures

Could this corpse be of alien origin ? Definitely not human . No sex organs visible .
Link

What I want to know is why has the National Inquirer not reported this

[edit on 22/3/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Looks like papier mache (sp?) to me... To shiny and the arm bones are wrong...

m...

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Not a week goes by any more that I don't hear about something like this being sold on eBAY.

they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder . I suppose this alien does have kinda a sexy body ...maybe aliens workout and have healthy eating habits..

This figure is man made. The sellers name is sea_myth_creations.

The guy also sold a ape-man head. www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

The figure is worth the asking price just based on it's art, not its authenticness.

[edit on 22/3/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The guy selling it has a company called "sea myth creations", sells Fiji Mermaids and shrunken heads and stuff. A good businessman...

Edit: Oops, you beat me to it Umbrax.

[edit on 3/22/2005 by mythatsabigprobe]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
This figure is man made. The sellers name is sea_myth_creations.

The guy also sold a ape-man head. www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

The figure is worth the asking price just based on it's art, not its authenticates.
[edit on 22/3/2005 by Umbrax]

Well I'm definitely in the wrong business, I was waking in the woods and came across some rock that where definitely not there yesterday. They might have fallen off an asteroid, so I will give ATS members a chance to bid first

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Well I'm definitely in the wrong business, I was waking in the woods and came across some rock that where definitely not there yesterday. They might have fallen off an asteroid, so I will give ATS members a chance to bid first

Use a black marker and put a hieroglyphic text on it
. That will get you an extra 100 bucks

This Alien body is cool. I just don't like how the artist claims it to be real. Hopefully it doesn't show up on ATS again thanks to the new owner

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If I had the money, I'd buy it, even if it isn't real. That is one awesome looking "alien" corpse. I'd definitely bring it in for non-government investigation.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

This Alien body is cool. I just don't like how the artist claims it to be real. Hopefully it doesn't show up on ATS again thanks to the new owner

It will, it may take a year but mark my words it will be back.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Looks pretty cool, but obviously bogus. The artist obviously put alot of time into it. I'm sure $230 bucks would not cover the labor time, he's got to be dissapointed.

And if it were from a recent UFO crash or whatever, how did it mummify so quickly? Needs to work on the story too.

new topics

top topics

join