It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable creepy face in man's house

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Hey AK, some of what I wrote to ColeYounger actually was in answer to your post above. Thanks for that.

It's funny, I don't think it has much to do with the house itself in most cases. The house I grew up in was built in the '50s and my experiences happened in the '60s so pretty new. I think I was the target of it. I slept in what was the attic after my dad made the attic into bedrooms. Shared a room with a younger brother and my sister slept at the other end in her own room. This room is where most things happened to me and my brother was there but he must have always been asleep because he was unaware as far as I know. Usually the footsteps would start right after I got in bed, I mean immediately. I can't really understand how my brother could have been sleeping because we went to bed at the same time. It was like lots of UFO cases that I've heard where the other people around the experiencer were kind of in a trance or something, not having any conscious knowledge of what was happening.

I say most things happened before I went to sleep, however there was one kind of thing that happened many times and it happened in the middle of the night. I can remember waking up at sometime after 3:00 am, usually something like 3:14 am, and being in a panic. I'd get up and walk around the room and feel like I was lost. The lights wouldn't come on and the door wouldn't open. I was in a total panic and just walking around not able to take it anymore and then I don't remember how it ended... That happened more than one time. There was never any power outage that I was aware of either...

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Hiya, WTB. Yeah to our imaginations painting wild pics, due to our "fight or flight" wiring. A deceased invisible Grandma coming to check in becomes a vile demon when we can only perceive parts of the whole.

I attempted to be objective when being "haunted" and most of it could be attributed to some being going about its business in some nearby overlapping existence... but things like the sound of heavy boxes full of china being hurled against walls (for 3 hours!) and beady red eyes in air-vents gave the impression of frustration, at the least and dangerous rage and bad intent at the worst.

When one's sense of self is possibly usurped towards harmful mindsets then one can be forgiven for thinking the worst, though!

All in all, admitting that this stuff happens and deserves serious consideration might alleviate some degree of suffering in today's world... well, as long as ignorant fear and dogmatic suppositions are kept in check... imo.

edit on 5/1/2021 by Baddogma because: added that (the word 'that,' not a reference to something indefinite)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Hey Baddogma. I get that about imaginations running wild and all. But all I know is that when this stuff was happening I had all my grandparents still. Who knows, guess it could have been a great grandfather or something, but if so then he had a dark and sadistic sense of humor...

Sounds like you had some scary stuff happen to you also. Like I said, I never saw anyone or any shadow or beady red eyes for that matter. If I did I just don't think I could have taken it and kept any degree of sanity.

As for some folks going about their business in an overlapping existence, who knows. It felt like it was directed at me or to get my attention. When things happen in seeming response to your thoughts that helps reinforce that feeling.

Anyway, thanks for your comments. I don't post an awful lot but I read a lot of posts on here. I've read a whole lot of yours and I feel like I know you in a way. Funny how that works.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

That is something more real than you or me, and it's using a cheat code to ignore gravity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join