It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Action Video / Police Chase Felons Up To No Good - Forsyth County Sheriff's Office Georgia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Better than a COPS episode!!!

This is an EXCELLENT chase scene by EXCELLENT police officers. Watch the entire video. I used to live in Georgia. Anyone notice how many cars WONT pull over to a siren?

No One Shot or Killed. Good Ending for all

That's NORMAL as most people in Georgia are defiant and respect NO ONE. That includes ambulances.

Police Chase Felons Up To No Good

FORSYTH COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE, GA --- The FCSO released dash cam and body camera of a pursuit on Monday, April 12th, an attentive citizen called into FCSO dispatch after observing a reckless driver throw out a suspicious bag near a business parking lot. A BOLO was issued for the black Dodger Charger, which was believed to possibly be connected to recent thefts in the area. Deputies quickly located the vehicle on Atlanta Road and observed the driver holding a cell phone up to his face. Deputies followed the vehicle into the parking lot of Merchant’s Square, where four males exited the vehicle. Once deputies approached to conduct the traffic stop, the suspects returned to the vehicle and fled. A pursuit was initiated, which ended when the deputies performed a Precision Immobilization Technique (P.I.T.) maneuver on Buford Dam Road. After several attempts to get the occupants to comply with verbal commands, they were taken into custod

edit on 17-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 17-4-2021 by Waterglass because: revise

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I use to spend hours watching these police chase videos. Here's one of the best (imo) from Seattle 2015. This guy did a good job piecing together all the dashcam videos and released this new version. Good ending for the cops, bad ending for the perp.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Those bail amounts are EXTREMELY low.

What a joke.👎

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
That's NORMAL as most people in Georgia are defiant and respect NO ONE. That includes ambulances.

As a Georgia native my entire life, I can comfortably say that comment is pure BS.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I wonder why all the real-time cop shows have disappeared when the Democrats came into office? I enjoyed watching "COPS" and "LIVE PD" then bang they were gone.

The real-time arrests really showed the difficulty police experience in the non-TV real world. Many perps fight with the cops and other run or both. It is not the innocent bystanders or citizen getting harassed by the out of control cops. You are an actual witness to the truth of all the accused police misbehavior. The truth is that some elements of society make any contact with cops more problematic to maintain their victim status. This is why these TV shows have disappeared. They just want the average person kept in the dark as to the real misbehavior of these so-called victims.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: buddah6

Agree with you on that understanding. Sorry, Ministry of truth has deemed that type of content harmful and not conducive to our fake reality.🙄 It's very difficult to assess these types of situations when you are not seeing the whole context in those heat of the moment situations. Remember those cop reality shows from the 90s like "Bad Boys" and the paparazzi chasing camera crews in LA.?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

My brother would rib me about South Carolina having a live [real-time] Cop show from Columbia, SC. That's because of the high murder rate by the friendly people down here. Especially in Columbia.

Must have something to do with tourism they pulled the shows?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I can comfortably say that comment is pure BS

Comfortably written like a true Southerner. I agree to that.

Oh really. We spoke with EMT, Firemen and Cops. Happens all the time. I also witnessed it 100's of times. Can you also explain the games of Chicken on the highways? Then the game of slow down at the intersection when nothing is coming. Then they slow down to almost a stop and peel off through a yellow and trap you at the red.

I will not let you get away with it. It is what it is.

Your pure BS
edit on 20-4-2021 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
Oh really. We spoke with EMT, Firemen and Cops. Happens all the time. I also witnessed it 100's of times.

Again, I call BS. I have never, ever witnessed it, and I do a fair amo9unt of driving, and see lots of emergency vehicles. So, it is statistically impossible that you have personally witnessed it 'hundreds of times' - unless maybe you drive 24 hours per day, 7 days/wk, 365 days/yr.

I'm not saying it never happens. But I've lived here my whole life, and it absolutely does not happen 'all the time'.

Can you also explain the games of Chicken on the highways?

I know what the game is. I know there are a few people that play it sometimes, but they're usually kids, but...

It is rare. But I have never seen it played, and again I've lived here my whole life.

Then the game of slow down at the intersection when nothing is coming. Then they slow down to almost a stop and peel off through a yellow and trap you at the red.

Wow, yeah, another game some kids play sometimes... so what??

I will not let you get away with it.
It isn't up to you, but there isn't anything to 'get away with', because I'm right.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I believe that both shows depicted the truth which was not supportive of the "defund the police" effort in Washington. I am seeing now that much of the news of the last 5 years was deceptive at best.

I hear the desire for "justice" but I don't see justice but revenge regardless of the facts. The FBI says that only 19 black men have been killed by the police in 2020. This certainly can't justify burning several cities and defacing many government building for the justice that is wanted.

This must be something other than seeking rights. We have been lied to and served huge amounts of disinformation.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

There is hidden money at work.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

We left the state and will never return again. Good luck, be good and stay safe.

Actually the same goes on in South Carolina near Columbia. Actually its worse, dangerous and simply amounts to being disrespectful of others.

That's not what we are.

We try .

edit on 20-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Some of these are better than a video game

new topics

top topics

join