It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we please have one thread about Terri...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jukyu
So I'm confused. Am I supposed to post updates about the Shiavo case here or is this not the place?

Elsewhere. Here is talking about there being a lot of elsewheres.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Then why was my thread shut down and I was told to post here instead? Now I'm being told that I can't post here about it, just that I can post about how I shouldn't be able to post about it in my thread?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jukyu
Then why was my thread shut down and I was told to post here instead? Now I'm being told that I can't post here about it, just that I can post about how I shouldn't be able to post about it in my thread?

My advice:

1. Wait until the directive to not post in your own thread is lifted and that thread is resurrected from Trash, post your further comments about not posting on that thread here, while posting your comments relevant to other still extant topics on those topics by using the suggested Schiavo topic index. If your topic is not resurrected and you are unable to post comments on that topic, continue to post on extant topics, perhaps linking all your posts in your own personalised Schiavo topic post index at your favorite Schiavo topic. When posting new Schiavo topics, be aware that there are some members who will not like new topics and who will post new topics indicating that they do not like new topics on old topics. You will need a topical strategy to deal with that.

OR

2. Send a suggestion based on the different instructions you got and how too many topics spoil the broth.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
By the way, yes you can use my list as its just a compilation from evidence from around the web.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join