It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#@& Politicians and Covid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I’m over 60, 80kg (maybe 2kg overweight) and will not get vaccinated

Weekly:
I take 2ml Ivermectin

Daily:
1) First thing in the morning I check my pH and control it to be above 7 (a balanced pH gives the body a better chance of fighting)
2) 30 min later I drink a mix of cheap mango juice concentrate (for flavour) with water and a proper dash of fresh lemon juice swallowing 500mg vitamin C, 15mg Zink and immune booster (a human body absorbs around 500mg of vitamin C at a time in the stomach; the rest is flushed away by bodily functions. People telling you to drink 2000mg at once must be selling vitamin C)
3) 30 min later it’s my normal hypertension medication
4) I also eat a tablespoon honey mixed with cinnamon for my old man smoking arteries – no specific time but before 12 noon otherwise I struggle to sleep at night

I do eat plenty of sardines and oily fish as well as ProNutro breakfast cereal which contains vitamin D in my normal diet, therefore not I’m using any vitamin D supplement

Get HypoPlus for your immune system if you can, but beware. I send money for my new batch and now I can’t get my money or product as the people selling HypoPlus disappeared. Luckily it’s not critical as there are more than enough boosters available that is nearly as good that can be used as replacement. Try to get one with a dried Mopani worm powder as its base. The Mopani worm is very good for the little man; your wife will love you.

That’s it and if I must die; it was my time not Covid

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Covid is just a mild version of the flu. You’ll be fine. You’ve probably already had it but didn’t know it.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Greetings ICycle2,

I hope you will take the following words in the spirit they were intended... as a gentle, friendly suggestion that you may want to look a little further into that which you think you know, that just may not be so...

originally posted by: ICycle2
1) First thing in the morning I check my pH and control it to be above 7 (a balanced pH gives the body a better chance of fighting)

The body is extraordinarily good at regulating its own pH. As long as it is reasonably healthy, it does it far, far better than any attempts at micromanaging you could ever engage in, even with the right information.

That said - the pH of the body is not universal. It varies, sometimes dramatically, from one part of the body to another. The pH in one section of your small intestine will be one number, and a dramatically different number further down the pipe (so to speak).

Th pH of your blood is absolutely critical to life - if it varies outside the 7.35 top 7.45 range, you're in trouble. If it varies too far outside that range for too long, you'll die.

So, bottom line - like your cholesterol, just stop even looking at much less trying to 'fix' your pH. It is quite simply an exercise in futility.

2) 30 min later I drink a mix of cheap mango juice concentrate (for flavour) with water and a proper dash of fresh lemon juice swallowing 500mg vitamin C, 15mg Zink and immune booster (a human body absorbs around 500mg of vitamin C at a time in the stomach; the rest is flushed away by bodily functions.

Yes. This is called 'bowel tolerance', and is actually an amazingly useful measuring stick for determining your optimal one-time dosage of ascorbic acid (AA).

People telling you to drink 2000mg at once must be selling vitamin C)

Sorry, but this is flat wrong.

It is important to understand four things with respect to AA:

1) humans are one of only a very few mammals that cannot manufacture their own AA, even though it is extremely critical to optimal health

2) probably related to a) above, AA cannot be stored in the body

This is why the body must eliminate what it can't use, and as I just explained, it does so in the fastest way possible - your bowels.

3) AA has a very short 'half-life' in the body

Once you've taken an optimal dose, your body will use it up within an hour or 2, maybe 3 at most (everyone is different it is based on metabolism and other factors), so you need to take your doses 1-3 hours apart (you'll have to make this determination on your own), in 4-6 doses per day, to achieve your optimal daily intake.

and

4) Judging by all other mammals that make their own AA, and extrapolating for body weight/mass, humans need anywhere from 10-30grams (10,000 to 30,000milligrams) of AA per day, and that amount can increase by a factor of 10 or more when you get sick.

The bodies daily maintenance need for ascorbic acid does vary a bit from person to person, but more importantly, it rises dramatically when you get sick. The main thing to understand though, is, the sicker you are, the more AA your body needs and can utilize.

This is easy to prove.

First, ascertain your 'normal' one-time optimal dose is. Again, this is determined by what is called 'bowel tolerance'. When you take too much, you get loose bowels (because your body is eliminating the excess). So, start out at 1,000mg (1gram), then wait 2 hours - if you don't get loose bowels, take 2grams, wait 2 more hours, wash rinse repeat until you get loos bowels, then back off to the prior dose. That is (roughly) your one time optimal dose. You can get more fine grained by backing off to the prior amount, then increase in 250mg amounts until you reach bowel tolerance again, but it takes longer to do this and it isn't all that important. Also, your tolerance can rise a bit when starting out, but you will quickly balance out at a certain amount.

So, you now know your approximate 'normal optimal one-time dose'. Now determine your daily optimal amount, by taking your optimal one-time dose once per hour - if you get loose bowels, increase the time between doses to 2 hours, wash rinse repeat. You get the idea. Don't worry, it isn't rocket science, and the worst thing that will happen is you have a little diarrhea.

3) 30 min later it’s my normal hypertension medication

BP and Cholesterol meds are really, really bad for you. I'm not sure which is worse - probably the statins (cholesterol lowering meds), but they're both really bad.

I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice, but if I were you, I'd find a naturopathic physician who can legally give you medical advice, and ask his advice about helping you get off of both of these meds safely.

4) I also eat a tablespoon honey mixed with cinnamon for my old man smoking arteries – no specific time but before 12 noon otherwise I struggle to sleep at night

Look into something called BlockBuster AllClear - amazingly effective at clearing out the arteries of built up plaque, and lowering inflammation all over the body.

Contrary to popular myth, cholesterol is not your enemy it is your friend. Your enemy, my friend, is inflammation.

I do eat plenty of sardines and oily fish

Super, super healthy! Good for you!

as well as ProNutro breakfast cereal which contains vitamin D in my normal diet, therefore not I’m using any vitamin D supplement

Ummm... ugh. First, the D in that is synthetic D, far far worse than most any D3 supplement you could take.

Second, and by far much much worse - the first three ingredients are GMO corn, GMO soy, and sugar.

My friend... that cereal is killing you. I recommend switching back to a heart bacon and eggs breakfast, cook the eggs in lots of butter or lard, for the healthy fats. Learn to live again!

The Mopani worm is very good for the little man; your wife will love you.

Never heard of it, but looks interesting. Something else to add to my list of things to investigate, one day, when I have some free time.

That’s it and if I must die; it was my time not Covid

On that we agree wholeheartedly my friend!

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Thanks for your input. It broadens my scope of understanding and will make me revisit some of my beliefs. I just did a little study on cancer some years back and went from zero to at least some knowledge. You can check it if you want as I published it here on ATS
1) I do know about the different pH levels in the body and was talking about my saliva pH but as a marker only. I also know about the narrow band filtering affect of the blood but take my urine sample as my real pH. There seems to be more ways of transporting compounds in the body than the normal by stomach and blood way
2) Was talking about a single dose not a multi dose/day. Yes you can use 500mg more than once a day
3) I do not use cholesterol medication but unfortunately have to use hypertension medication as I’m missing some body parts. If not I will have no life due to migraines as my blood pressure can shoot over 200 very quickly if not controlled. Unfortunately I must live with that one.
4) Will look into BlockBuster AllClear and thanx for the info on ProNutro
5) The Mopani worm is only a part of the formula in HypoPlus. If it is the main one for the little man, is a private conclusion, but that one is no joke and you should really research it. Hope HypoPlus did not go down and it’s just some lock-down delivery problem as they are/were suppressed and struggling for years to get into the market. Mostly financial and government officials wanting bribes.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

There seems to be more ways of transporting compounds in the body than the normal by stomach and blood way

Yes. One excellent way is the use of DMSO to transport things through the skin directly into the blood. You have to be very careful with it though, as it will carry anything, including toxic compounds.

DMSO is an extremely powerful tool to add to your arsenal, but again - don't d o it unless you're willing to learn abouti t and respect it. Start with a good book, lots to choose from on Amazon, just do some research and pick the one you like.

Was talking about a single dose not a multi dose/day. Yes you can use 500mg more than once a day

My point is, you can use more... a lot more. I typically use anywhere from 2- 5grams (2,000-5,000mg) per dose for a long time, although anytime I quit for any length of time, I have to work my way back up to it, starting at around 1gram (1,000mg).

If you limit yourself to 500mg, you are selling yourself short. AA is another miracle nutrient that is easily overlooked and fear-mongered by the medical establishment.

High dose IV vitamin C would have saved pretty much every single person that died from COVID19, and saves people dying from Flu all the time... but you have to be willing to use it. The medical industry's failure to recognize this is directly responsible for the deaths of millions of people.

I do not use cholesterol medication but unfortunately have to use hypertension medication as I’m missing some body parts. If not I will have no life due to migraines as my blood pressure can shoot over 200 very quickly if not controlled. Unfortunately I must live with that one.

I would love for you to elaborate... because I think you may be falling for another lie...

Also, fyi, no need to buy anything at that last URL, his 'cruise control diet' is merely his own version of intermittent fasting (IF).

Incidentally - IF, especially when combined with the knowledge of the unhealthy foods (pretty much any and all processed foods), and the healthiest foods (high quality animal proteins and fats like butter/cream/lard, fats from red meats, etc - is the solution to obesity, diabetes (especially Type II, but it helps dramatically with Type I as well), and almost every other ailment there is (especially those 'old age' ailments that many people think we are destined to suffer from).

And yes, it can/will also dramatically help with normalizing your BP - in my opinion, with the help of your doctor monitoring things, it would slowly eliminate your need for the BP meds.

The Mopani worm is only a part of the formula in HypoPlus.

Can you elaborate on t his as well? I'm always interested in learning new things...

If it is the main one for the little man, is a private conclusion, but that one is no joke and you should really research it.

It is now on my list. Thanks again...

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Like I said I did a study on the absorption of vitamin C years ago. My view stays the same and I’m not in need to restudy it. Maybe the science changed.

Here

I did upgrade my study but never posted it

The migraine comes from my BP due to an unrelated injury and the body parts I still have that do not all sit in their perfect positions (I control that one). I’m still very active and leading a normal life but my BP can jump very quickly between 110 and 210 if not kept in check because of re-growth in my recovery over 40 years after my life was saved at 22. My normal BP is controlled by my weight and not a serious problem. I do what works for this funny inside I have, learned over time by keeping data when the professionals gave up. That showed me what happened when and why

I came across HypoPlus due to a mutual friend and was told that a percentage is Mopani worm and I did believe him then. The way I understood it is that there were/are serious efforts to steal the formula by big players and therefore also trying to keep it of the market. They do want to invest but only if they take over the formula. And maybe I got it wrong, who knows, but I do know that it work as I used it myself.

My ex “tool-boy” is buying bulk and selling it loose at the local rural bars and telling me that he struggle to keep up. He said he will find out if they still exist as his stock is also running out. With lock-downs and distance I have to use postal orders and wire transfers as I’m currently staying too far to travel.

HypoPlus

posted on Mar, 27 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Like I said I did a study on the absorption of vitamin C years ago. My view stays the same and I’m not in need to restudy it. Maybe the science changed.

Thanks, I skimmed it, not bad.

No, the science of AA hasn't changed, but it has been revealed in recent years.

Again - people need anywhere from 10,000 to 30,000 mg of AA per day, and this increases dramatically when you get sick.

I suggest you rethink your decision, it could save your life or the life of a loved one.

Too bad you have closed your mind to learning the truth, that is always ill-advised.

Dr. Humphries is not a bad source, but there are much better ones - Dr. Thomas Levy is a fantastic source for authoritative info on AA, as is Andrew Saul and others - all of whom learned from the best/source, two time Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling.

top topics

join