It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure? Eleven Years on Twitter and I have Never Seen UFO Twitter like this Before

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I feel sorry for your kids as you write disinformation about much including the Ariel school.

This isn't about me or you. Its about all things human. However you seem to represent and support something else. Actually we cant even debate intelligently.

So why don't you come out of the closet and tell us who you represent.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Seems to be about your fascination with my children now Waterglass, which would be rather worrying if you were nothing more than a silly Muppet................with no proof.

Me mate? The Gooberment pay me just to twist your nipplets Waterglass i though that was obvious. x

You feel in one paw son and crap in the other see which one fills up first for you.

Where's that proof again, nowhere in your view nor vocabulary to be found, imagine that! x

edit on 25-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The Gooberment pay me just to twist your nipplets

You know Andy I also did INTEL back in the day. At a much higher level than your play. Thanks for sharing that your being paid to sow disinformation on the UFO subject as John Ratcliff has the information you seek but you wish to crush, kill and destroy the message. That material may or may not come out depending on who has the power within that branch of government.

That was my message all along but you spun that I have something extraterrestrial in my basement or elsewhere. No I don't but I reference those who do.

So all along all of your gibberish was your objective to get thread silenced.

Aliens are mean dudes

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

You know Waterglass all you need is that proof.

Mate if you had any Intelligence back in the day shows your homework?

You message is, you don't have the messages.

As to gibberish, do you mean all those unclear out of focus pics per-chance that seem to have stopped materialising in numbers, with the advent of smartphones?

Imagine that. x

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Please stop derailing threads... We're about to hit the rapids while whitewater rafting. All hands on board people.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGoondockSaint

What's the bet its a dirty puddle you land in as opposed to white-water rapids?

Please show us some actual proof Captain Stubing, that might be nice after all, and somewhat of a change to the norm.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

TBH it's got psy-spy-op written all over it.

In big neon letters mate.

Thought there were some very interesting parallels below concerning the current players and Gerald Ford's efforts in the 1960's.

From 26:10

Hope I'm wrong but this is most probably going to end up just another Condon whitewash.

"The Condon report was one of the most deliberate cover ups ever perpetrated on the public"

John Northrop (founder of Northrop Aircraft / Lockheed Corporation)

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The term UFO being changed to UAP
is loaded with innuendos.

Maybe this implies that the official stance
in 1947 was the army air force had
no idea what the “Objects” were ?

74 years later the the Air Force is silent.
& it’s the Navy that is concerned with
the “Phenomena”. As if somewhere up the chain
(Special Access Projects whether USAF USN or Private)
MAYBE a few do know a LITTLE about what the objects are made of ?

Understandably these groups would know even less about how actual off world craft are created and function..Well it’s been 74 years, so let’s disclose a little?
Because it might be time to crowd source .

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Have you read "Majestic" by Whitley Strieber?

Is fictional, but touches on the materials, our attempts to understand and disseminate technologies allegedly found at Roswell and other crash sites.

Good read if memory serves.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You keep on asking for proof but you obviously have no idea of what proof you are asking for or even what may constitute that proof.

Assuming it is proof of UFO's, which is essentially what the thread is about, then one proven picture should suffice for that.

But no, you then wanted proof of what was inside - I imagine you are thinking of some alien entity - which shows you have no real idea about the subject. UFO does not necessarily equal ET.

Then you want them to land on the White House lawn - as if any actual alien entity is likely to conform to this ridiculous notion.

Anyway, not everything in life is so easy, sometimes you have to go out yourself and work at it before you get it, if so interested in proof seek it yourself, ultimately it's the only thing that should convince you. Just be warned that when you get it then it might not be what you either expected or wanted.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

Yes ok son, i keep on asking for real proof.

And i think we all know what shape and form that would take.

If Aliens were here and wanted us to know, there is not one darn thing any of our respective governments could do to stop them making themselves known, especially in the information age in which we live.

And you dont travel all that way to hide your light under a bushel.

What would convince me chunder is rather obvious, and that's not happening im afraid.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yes ok son, i keep on asking for real proof

So basically your paid to be here to extract what we have. Your not here to participate. Your here to gather, ferret and inform. So here is some stuff so "you can take me to your leader" Zircon

edit on 25-3-2021 by Waterglass because: add

Plus lets see if you can analyze this:

Test

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Who is the Twitter poster you linked to? Is that your account?

Does this person have some inside information?

I am confused by this thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Yes Waterglass I'm paid to be here.

Im here to say my piece, if that's a problem i suggest you check the TnC. x

I cant ""analyse"" it,

what ever the smeg it is, so at least you got something correct.

Where is that proof now?

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: coursecatalog

As my electrician said about his Apprentices. Sorry, "I can teach stupid but I can fix stupid"

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Where is that proof now?

Follow the links provided and by the book by Richard Thieme and read it. He speaks to the FBI, NSA, DHS and Secret Service. Possibly you can learn something.

Happy to see you working OT tonight.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

For the record this is a conspiracy site probably launched by those in the know well over a decade ago. This site is considered a Hive where "like minded individuals" share.

So today we began an exchange at around 7:00AM EST. I am on a afternoon coffee break ready to mud the drywall but your still here in full launch mode. Why, to simply protect the potential existence of extraterrestrials. So what buttons did we push or are you all in for the overtime pay as its now 2:21PM EST, almost 7 1/2 hours into your bedtime?

Never once have you addressed the facts I presented in the links. That the same old lame MO and you simply spun the story to imply I had the material. No, never said or wrote that.

So, thank you for validating this entire thread but not only showing up but by hanging around almost 7 1/2 hours.

Jesus loves you baby!

Oh, I forgot the magic words. Deny ignorance.

Waterglass out.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Yes Waterglass I'm paid to be here.

Im here to say my piece, if that's a problem i suggest you check the TnC. x

I cant ""analyse"" it,

what ever the smeg it is, so at least you got something correct.

Where is that proof now?

You have the right not to believe anything, however you do not have the right to ridicule and belittle others that do not share your tenacity to be right.

There are people here that know a lot of things but certainly do not care if others would agree with them or not, Nor would they insist on trying to convince others of anything. Those that have real personal proof, would never give it up to someone whom they did not trust and demands it of them.

So, I would say with your attitude, you will never get the opportunity to know so many things, because you are your own worst enemy. Again..... IMHO.

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

If people aren't willing to share their proof, then they shouldn't post about having it

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Shouldn't one of those words be "can't"?

Unless your electrician speaks in Zen koans.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join