It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Criminal Court accepts Israeli government’s Nuremberg Code violation complaint

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

I remember reading a bit of news last week perhaps, about Israel experiencing a significant uptick in deaths in the elderly especially. Perhaps coincidently, this uptick followed shortly after Pfizer covid "vaccines" had been given to Israeli's.

Now, this seems to show up just this last weekend in the news.

International Criminal Court accepts Israeli government’s Nuremberg Code violation complaint

According to an article in Database Italia, the complaint lodged last week in the Hague court accusing the Israeli government of violating the Nuremberg code has been confirmed. A decision is now awaited.

A complaint was filed in The Hague Tribunal by lawyers Ruth Makhacholovsky and Aryeh Suchowolski last weekend regarding violations of the Nuremberg Code by the Israeli government and other parties. We recall that the People of Truth organization has filed a complaint against the Israeli government, which is carrying out illegal experiments on Israeli citizens through the Pfizer vaccination. ” The organization includes lawyers, doctors, public activists and the general public, who have chosen to exercise their democratic right not to receive experimental medical treatment (Corona vaccine), and feel under great and serious pressure. illegal acts by the Israeli government, parliamentarians and ministers, senior representatives of the public, mayors, etc. »

Don't know how this will end up.... will it become an "issue"; or swept under the rug legally in the courts?

Despite the controversial topic, those who filed the complaint do have legitimate complaints that do appear to violate the Nuremberg Code, in some manner or other.

Personally, I get a weird warning, or red flag, when they keep calling it a vaccine.

A true vaccine to me is like the smallpox, or polio vaccine. You get the shot and you are good to go, no worries mate, you ain't ever gonna get smallpox, or polio.

What they are "marketing " now is truly not a vaccine by definition. It is just like a glorified yearly flu shot. It doesn't keep you from catching some sort of covid, it is supposed to alleviate the symptoms for you..And when they keep talking about needing more than one shot, well that pretty much destroys the vaccine title these shots are given.

Another thing that bothers me, is the mRNA some of the vaccines are using, and they claim that is really changing your DNA... If this "theory" has the slightest bit of truth in it; it needs complete and full investigation.

It is new technology, and super fast tracked for delivery... another warning sign for me personally.

And please let's not miss mentioning the real truth no one wants to talk about.

These "vaccine" providers are making a massive amount of profits off of these shots. Especially if they got it "sold" to the governments, and the fear mongered public; that you need more than one shot, and even perhaps yearly boosters....

Although, at the same time during this crisis, was the portion of society wanting protection from this disease, and a way forward to get economies going again, and of course stop the high death toll... (which in some places is not accurate)

A large part of society was screaming for a "vaccine" to be made. So governments needed to be seen as doing something aggressive against this disease, or else face major voter upheavals.

It will probably be something that will not have a definitive answer for a decade or two.

I am predicting it will get shuffled off to a nothing burger; whilst stating that any "liability" is null and void due to the nature of the pandemic and urgency of the need for a vaccine, etc, etc, etc..

It will be interesting to see how this one turns out.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker

Been saying this for weeks now. People should read the Code, it’s not a huge document.

Every country is experimenting on their population and they admit it.

AstraZeneca is suspected of causing blood clots over in Europe and the last count I heard was over a dozen countries have postponed using it.

However, here in Canada, our PM says it’s safe because our batch came from India.

They admit that they don’t know IF this vaccine is at fault so they have no idea what ingredients are the cause.

But Canada’s batch is made in India so it’s safe.

This is the new logic that is accompanying the new normal.

With this new logic don’t expect any type of useful ruling coming out of this court case.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I wonder if we could get a formal complaint
like that started here in the U.S.A?
We surely need one!
This “jab” is dangerous.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Greetings northofstuff,

You said...

Every country is experimenting on their population and they admit it.

You know what? You're right, I remember reading some news stories that said the same thing... so you see just how "WEIRD" it all is as well. Bloody strange world we live in... Things said, but not much of it true, or everyone knows it's not true, but listens to the BS anyways... and sorta shrugs it all off. Very strange set of circumstances I reckon.

What I am seeing, or noticing is some words have a new definition.... vaccine doesn't really mean vaccine in the traditional sense. It is now another word for the yearly flu jab..but it certainly makes it sound more effective and needed by everyone doesn't it?

It suddenly becomes some nonexistent promise of a cure, that might save your life, by changing your DNA..

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I am not sure that the Nuremburg Code is applicable to this situation. I think that legal argument would likely center around if this is an 'experiment'.

Clearly, the experimental phase was shortened due to the emergency, but trials had concluded, and the vaccine had been approved for distribution in multiple countries, including Israel.

There are also other clauses of the code which could be applied against the charge:

The ten points of the Nuremberg Code - Wikipedia

edit on 16/3/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker

These "vaccine" providers are making a massive amount of profits off of these shots. Especially if they got it "sold" to the governments, and the fear mongered public...

A possibly relevant Channel 4 news clip below dealing with possibly 'one of the greatest medical scandals of the century'.

'Major Pharmaceutical corporations organised a campaign of panic and unduly influenced World Health Organisation decisions' according to accusations by the Council of Europe's Chief of Health - deeply flawed projection models also get a mention.

Channel 4's John Snow reports on the Council of Europe's investigation into the manufactured swine flu hoax. The former Chair of the Sub-committee on Health of the Parliamentary Assembly Dr Wolfgang Wodarg had accused the World Health Organization (WHO) of lowering the definition of a pandemic in order for the pharmaceutical companies and their share holders to rake in massive at the expense of tax payers in targeted countries.

Dont know if history is repeating itself but suppose it's always worth following the money when it comes to collusive behaviour and 'vested interests'.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
After watching the deagle video you posted on another thread....... I don't think it is about money....... do you?

It's a shame you didn't get any interest..... maybe you should post it here as well.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Another thing that bothers me, is the mRNA some of the vaccines are using, and they claim that is really changing your DNA... If this "theory" has the slightest bit of truth in it; it needs complete and full investigation.

Consider the option of dismissing people who make these sort of claims as "controlled opposition". Cause those serious in their opposition to what's going on with the vaccines (or whatever term you prefer using), don't make this claim. The claim itself discredits serious opposition to vaccines, cause those who are inclined to already agree with the so-called "experts" promoted by this system of things (i.e. the media, government, or scientific establishment), will be even more encouraged or inclined to believe these 'experts' if they associate the far-fetched negative claims about vaccines with the more serious negative arguments against vaccines (as in getting the notion: 'oh, if those negative of vaccination are making such far-fetched claims, then there's probably also not much merit to the other arguments against these vaccines'; like the way the media has tried to associate using HCQ as a treatment with drinking bleach. One fact-check website I saw had both subjects listed in a row, first debunking the notion of drinking bleach, then supposedly debunking using HCQ as if it's just more of the same. They even managed to associate the 2 in the statements Trump made. Which is also a useful trick, to have a known liar and con-artist promote the actual treatment that works, so that everyone who already thinks of Trump that way, will not trust what he's positive about, then right after in the same press conference, have someone they do trust, Fauci, speak negatively about HCQ and pretend it isn't clear because the evidence is supposedly merely "anecdotal". I saw someone on these boards refer to it as multi-dimensional chess or something like that, which is not an inappropiate description of these marketing/propaganda tricks).

I'd be more worried about the false claims regarding efficacy (the high numbers you keep hearing from the marketeers posing as scientists; these numbers are not based on any honest analysis of the data; they are manipulated, fiddled around with until they say what the marketeers want them to say, excluding inconvenient statistical data or mentioning things that would change the picture painted in the title of a report from a so-called "clinical trial", only in the fineprint; do not trust publications about clinical trials. If you want statistics, get them from doctors or patients who you think are being honest about the subject, then analyze them yourself. Do not let marketeers posing as scientists do this for you, when they were silent when Fauci and all the other anti-HCQ marketeers were fond of using the terms "anecdotal" and "gold standard clinical trial" to downplay one type of evidence in favor of the type of supposed 'evidence' that they can control the general message of).

It will probably be something that will not have a definitive answer for a decade or two.

The definitive answer to SARS-Cov-2 was discovered back in 2005 for SARS-Cov-1, and it works just as well on SARS-Cov-2, which was conclusively established back in Feb-March 2020.

Real frontline reports: Help with Corona/Covid-19 treatment: Hydroxychloroquine+Zinc(+Copper 10:1 ratio)+Azithromycin+vitC+D3

SARS-Cov-2 could have been dealt with quicker and more effectively than the way SARS-Cov-1 was dealt with, with less loss of life. Sadly, our wonderful doctors in the hospitals were manipulated to favor ventilators and so-called "supportive care" (more honestly described as "horrible care") followed by harmful vaccines that make the situation worse, but is a much more profitable approach for those already getting a big piece of the pie in the health care sector (more health care product can be sold that way, cause demand will increase if you deliberately make people more sick, no hospitalization is required with early HCQ+extras treatment, no ka-ching for the hospitals and everyone supplying them).

P.S. Trump is a convicted con-artist concerning the subject of Trump University. I think even a lot of Trump supporters know that he lies on occasion, they just don't see a problem with it or don't think it happens as often as it does, because the other side does it as well (or uses propaganda as well); and they twist his words to make it appear that he's lying, which makes the Trump supporters more inclined to believe Trump or think that he's lying less than he actually is. Sort of following the notion of 'fighting fire with fire'. Both the left and right lies, and twists eachothers words to make it appear the other side is lying or misrepresenting things, and both than point to the other doing this to come off as more honest or trustworthy themselves, fighting the misinformation or "fake news" (as the right calls it) and "fact-checking" (as the left calls it).

They're all full of it. Pardon my cynicism. Try hearing out those who understand the value of political neutrality for a change (no, not talking about the independents or libertarians):

Neutrality (Reasoning From the Scriptures)
edit on 16-3-2021 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
There are a number of factors concerning defenses against mandatory vaccines. There is The Nuremberg Code, UNESCO Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights and federal laws that subvert individual rights regarding mandatory vaccines.

LINK

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
There are a number of factors concerning defenses against mandatory vaccines. There is The Nuremberg Code, UNESCO Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights and federal laws that subvert individual rights regarding mandatory vaccines.

LINK

Whew...Codes, Declarations, Rights and Laws.

Nobody ever breaks those!

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

” The organization includes lawyers, doctors, public activists and the general public, who have chosen to exercise their democratic right not to receive experimental medical treatment (Corona vaccine),"

I seriously wish these idiots would stop making the wrong argument.

Yes, this vaccine is experimental...

But the argument should be against any and all forced medical procedures against the wishes of the recipient.

My body. My children. My choice.

PERIOD.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

LINK

Whew...Codes, Declarations, Rights and Laws.

Nobody ever breaks those!

Yeah, legal laws or illegal ones, no one breaks any law with a gun to their head and hands tied. Of course, those with the gun that have you tied are lawless.

You must be a "wise guy" or a "good fella", you know how the real game is played by the big boys, don't you?

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

It's clear by now that the pressure to vaccinate won't come from the government but private institutions.

People will cave in sooner or later to the pressure. I heard it on the radio today how gleefull some are to be able to run around because they tested negative.

It's the old "I am better than you" thing. "I can do things you are not allowed to" type of power trip.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Greetings Ducky,

Sadly, I see and know what you are talking about. The power trip you mentioned that some people want to flaunt.

The well heeled folks still want and expect their tri-monthly expensive holidays at remote exotic locations.

My concerns are that the people caving in; will be forced into that situation to just buy food for example some day.

If needed necessities require a jab to be able to purchase, then we have a very serious situation.

To travel for holidays etc? Thats ok, I don't plan on leaving Oz for a darn thing..Ha! Got plenty of adventure and destinations here in Oz. Besides I will be helping my fellow Ozzians to hopefully recover from the economic debacle it has all created for everyone world wide.

Very strange times we are living in Ducky.... extremism is rising. Extremism makes them very dangerous times as well.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So it's not only me noticing.

I noticed that it's the same with truth and opinion. You say something remotely suspicious against the established main stream and you get the tag.

Since I am so close to what is happening in the US through ATS, I dared to clarify some lies about Trump. Don't like him but I don't like lies and smearing either, that's much worse.

It's like we were divided further through this pandemic and the fear is used as a weapons against us. We do that harm ourselves in our inherited instinct to survive.

join