It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would you rebel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
i live in the uk with a english queen. i am a patriot i love my contry, i could not possibly imangen living anywere else. if the queen suddenly died and the a french king took the throne i would immeditly revolt.

i will raise any army aganis the king and take control, SO WHO IS WITH ME

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonicX007
i live in the uk with a english queen. i am a patriot i love my contry, i could not possibly imangen living anywere else. if the queen suddenly died and the a french king took the throne i would immeditly revolt.

i will raise any army aganis the king and take control, SO WHO IS WITH ME

whats the logic to this thread,
France is a republican state...the king has no power to take control of the UK...

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
For the record the queen is a reptilian my friend.Search the forums

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There is no french king tho, and the possiblitity of france invading and conquering england is preposterous. Even the normans were vikings who settled in northern france.

Why would modern demobilized france be able to do something that, say, nazi germany, couldn't?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
And think about it, the entire British army is sworn to the Queen, if she died, this 'French King' would have a lot to handle. Not even the Prime Minister could take control of the country, in real life he has NO power.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I side with the aliens. Especially the greys. The One Species TO RULE THEM ALL!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I side with the aliens. Especially the greys. The One Species TO RULE THEM ALL!!!

Im sure youre an awesome guy man, but i have realized that i disagree with just about everything i have read that you posted. lol.No offense intended of course.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Queen Elizabeth II is the chief of State of all the commonwealth countries (e.g. Canada, Australia, et alia.) But she has no power anyway. Methinks it'd be more patriotic to get rid of it (isn't she "worth" like $300M the same way Saddam was "worth" whatever billions - they got their money the same way.) If the Queen says "Let's Invade!" that's super, but nothing is going to happen.

Anyone see the Disney movie "The Three Musketeers"? This thread reminds me of the quote, "Ya like this scarf? It was given to me by the Queen of America." Good stuff, great stuff.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The Queen is only their to prevent someone taking control of the army. That's what most royal famalies are nowadays...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
To patriotic Sonic.

If the Queen suddenly died then her heir would succeed as this common practice. So that would mean Charles would take the Throne. Then after him comes William, Harry, Andrew so on and so on.

So I believe you have nothing to fear on a French takeover of the British Soverignty.

To those who don't think so The Queen does have some power. The Crown, which represents both the Sovereign (the person on whom the Crown is constitutionally conferred) and the Government, is the symbol of supreme executive power. The Crown is vested in the Queen, but in general its functions are exercised by Ministers responsible to Parliament and thus Britain is governed by Her Majesty’s Government in the name of the Queen. However, the Queen’s involvement is still required in many important acts of government. Before a Bill becomes Law she must give it her Royal Assent. She is immune to the law and can't be tied under criminal or civil proceedings. Only she has that. Charles will when he takes the throne.

Foreign policy:
Foreign diplomatic representatives in London are accredited to the Queen, and she has the power to conclude treaties, to declare war and to make peace, to recognise foreign states and governments and to annex and cede territory.

So this a little insight. To the claims of being reptilian. Is this true? I don't say yes also I don't say no. Arizona Wilding only talked about her experinces in Revelations of a Mother Goddess but came up with no hard evidence to support it. Has there been any law suit filed to refute her claims? Princess Diana may have had knowledge to this and this could be why she was killed. The accident thing doesn't quite add up but the official truth is it was so that's what we should believe

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reptillian refers to bloodline (cain or black nobility), shapeshifting refers to political savy (twofaced type), and openly saying yeah i will protest the nwo over a private forum board with little contact or coordination with your fellow "revolters" will only get u nwo earmarked. (and i think ogranizing under ats is a breach of its laws).

so stop making threads like this already. u2u people. make LOCAL orgs.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Anyone else find logic to this thread?
i think we have all worked out that the "French King" cant take our crown.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The Queen of England is said to be head of British MI5 and MI6. Seriously

And you're correct, the crown does represent "boss".

One thing is for sure and thats behind the illusion of a free society and democratic governmental system and structure, the Queen does weild enourmous power.

Remembers the puppets of governments rearely hold the power becuase thats what they are - puppets.

Tony Blair and his government are puppets of the Bilderberg and Bush and his admin are proably puppets of the CRF and/or Trilateral Comission.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
well, if this had happened in the United States, like if the government became unstable, for instance, the NWO, i would definitely take up arms, i wouldnt march into the capitol and start bustin caps, but if they were marching down my street and they were taking people from houses to bring to camps or waht not, i would definitely fight back.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
A Monarch is kind of lame. You know the royalty is already picked by blood.

At least in the United States you get to pick.

Have fun being the peon and "unroyal" for the rest of your family's genealogy. Unless of course you immigrate into another country.

So why are you so loyal to Britain? Sure its not a big deal being royalty, but you have to admit the whole idea of a King and Quenn and Lords and Squires is kind of laughable.

I think Britain is pathetic honestly. 2/3's of their country doesnt even want to be apart of it (Ireland and Scotland). But Ireland and Scotland is about the only thing Britain could take over, so...

They coudlnt even keep the lid on Sierra Leone or wherever. And France ultimatly kicked their ass.

And the US beat Britain too when the Quenn was PMS'in about something about America was a British colony. Lol. What a pompous biatch.

Have fun with your island I guess. Maybe you guys should look back on your history and realize how crooked it seems to be.

But you guys did try hard to be all that you could be.

You guys just strike me as sad.

[edit on 24-3-2005 by Ritual]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Anyways,
After Queen Liz steps down or dies, a republican movement will swing into action in this country. Monarchy wouldnt work under a NWO, she knows there are forces in this country working against her.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
The Queen is only their to prevent someone taking control of the army. That's what most royal famalies are nowadays...

All laws passed in the united kingdom and I beleive the common wealth require the tacit approval of the Monarch. They don't have to say 'i allow this law' as I understand it, but rather need do nothing in order for it to be approved. This is extended to members of the common wealth, in the form of Monarch Appointed Governor-Generals, who rule in the name of the Monarch.

The Monarch is the fundamental basis for British Law, not merely a nicity.

nutroll
reptillian refers to bloodline (cain or black nobility), shapeshifting refers to political savy (twofaced type),

Most ickists, when they say 'shape shifting reptillians', actually mean lizzard men who shape shift, not anything about symbolism.

infinite
i think we have all worked out that the "French King" cant take our crown.

Indeed, its pretty silly, since there isno king of france nor heir to the throne. If anything, the Emperor of France could do this I suspect, since the kings were wiped out and the bonapartes established the Empire, and might still have an 'heir'. But its silly, since the French overthrew their king and established a democracy. There is no french king. There is also no french capacity to invade england, let alone defeat britain and occupy london of all places.

Where the heck is the thread starter anyway? He hasn't posted anything anywhere after starting this??

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Where the heck is the thread starter anyway? He hasn't posted anything anywhere after starting this??

thats what i am trying to work out,
he seems to post a start then thats it

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think an admin should just lock this down. IT has no point to it, whatsoever.

top topics

join