It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Bob Lazar up to these days?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: neutronflux

Cool story bro.

I thought the topic was Lazar, and if there is any credibility to his “cool story” bro......

You have apparently already made up your mind on that, bro.

That’s what this website is for, you are not supposed to agree, you are supposed to challenge.

‘Cool story bro’ is rude, you add nothing to the thread, beyond me why that kind of comment is tolerated.

Don’t you have anything constructive to retort with?

If not, don’t bother replying.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Forensick

originally posted by: Still Naive?
After watching him speak about his experience, what he witnessed and what his involvement in it was, how you could possibly believe he is lying, leads me to believe you are missing a critical part of becoming an adult...and that's learning how to decipher who is full of # and who isn't. There is zero, zilch, not even an iota of indication that he is lying, has ever lied or will ever lie about the entire ordeal.

What does this mean to me? He is telling the truth. It's that simple.

Way to go at patronising but on the flip side I can use the same patronising tone to suggest your child like gullibility and grow up, the US does not have a hangar of Alien Soace Craft and bodies of Aliens.

Afraid they do actually. I can tell you weren't in the military or you might know differently.
You actually believe they would ship a load of balsa wood and tin foil to Wright Patterson AFB for further examination?

It's always those folks who have never seen a damn thing themselves who are the first ones to defame others reporting these kinds of things. Ignorance or just naive? Pick one.

Sorry you can tell I am not in the military because I don’t believe in Lazar?

Do you know that ‘the military’ don’t make aircraft/guns/ships etc. So as a military contractor at certain parts of my career I knew more than many Military oppos. Obviously we had military customers who we worked with who knew what we did, but Maverick on the flight line knew nothing of what we were developing.

So no, not naive or ignorant, experienced first hand.

I can also tell by your post you have never been involved in an advanced military project.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Still Naive?
After watching him speak about his experience, what he witnessed and what his involvement in it was, how you could possibly believe he is lying, leads me to believe you are missing a critical part of becoming an adult...and that's learning how to decipher who is full of # and who isn't. There is zero, zilch, not even an iota of indication that he is lying, has ever lied or will ever lie about the entire ordeal.

What does this mean to me? He is telling the truth. It's that simple.

Way to go at patronising but on the flip side I can use the same patronising tone to suggest your child like gullibility and grow up, the US does not have a hangar of Alien Soace Craft and bodies of Aliens.

Afraid they do actually. I can tell you weren't in the military or you might know differently.
You actually believe they would ship a load of balsa wood and tin foil to Wright Patterson AFB for further examination?

It's always those folks who have never seen a damn thing themselves who are the first ones to defame others reporting these kinds of things. Ignorance or just naive? Pick one.

Sorry you can tell I am not in the military because I don’t believe in Lazar?

Do you know that ‘the military’ don’t make aircraft/guns/ships etc. So as a military contractor at certain parts of my career I knew more than many Military oppos. Obviously we had military customers who we worked with who knew what we did, but Maverick on the flight line knew nothing of what we were developing.

So no, not naive or ignorant, experienced first hand.

I can also tell by your post you have never been involved in an advanced military project.

You were Just not privy to extra sensitive subject matter. And now you act bitter about it and come in here to this place only to defame people like Bob Lazar? Is that what you are doing now? Honest question.

I was involved in quite a few things from '86 to '89 at Kirtland AFB. But I don't spend my days now defaming people like you're doing and many others are doing now.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Do you have any supporting evidence Lazar was even a physicist?

If there really was alien wreckage, do you think anyone having less than a PHD would have access?

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Do you have any supporting evidence Lazar was even a physicist?

If there really was alien wreckage, do you think anyone having less than a PHD would have access?

He built his own supercollider in order to harvest the heavily-regulated lithium-6 deuteride, which allows for more efficient storage of hydrogen. No other civilian I know of has done it. You can make your own legally, but it's illegal to buy or sell.

I knew a few people while at Sandia inside Kirtland AFB who had 2 or 3 masters degrees that had access to extremely sensitive materials. Does that help any?

Look, I get it, Bob has no solid hard proof of the things he says, but to me that means I either believe or don't. I don't then launch a crusade to defame and do years of character assassination's on people.

Bob Bigalow has brought out into the main that there are unknown meta materials in his storage facilities. Those things exist and from what is reported, many not man made.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I build rockets as a hobby. I guess I am a rocket scientist?

You didn’t answer the question.

Unfortunately we live in a society the requires credentials for employment.

Did Lazar have the credentials and clearance to fit the working position of his story. Any evidence Lazar was even screened for a security clearance. It seems no. Unless you have some evidence otherwise?

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Looking at the Bob Lazar story from the perspective of 2018

www.otherhand.org...

A last item for your consideration to assess Lazar’s veracity is his academic background. He claims Masters degrees from BOTH Caltech and MIT in subjects they don’t offer and during time periods he couldn’t have physically been at either campus. In response to questions at the “Ultimate UFO Seminar” in Rachael, NV in May of 1993, Lazar was so kind as to offer up the names of two of his instructors at Caltech and MIT, a “Dr. Duxler” as well as “Hohsfield”. He even spelled them. Stan Friedman told me he went searching for Duxler and no such person ever taught at Caltech or MIT. However he did find a William Duxler who taught Math and Physics at the previously mentioned Pierce College and confirmed to Friedman that Lazar had taken at least one of his courses in the 1970s.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Ever heard of beating a dead horse?

Use the search function before making a new thread and you will in many cases (such as this) find a thread already discussing what you propose to make a thread about.

That way you don't have to read posts from people that are annoyed and irritable because the topic has already been discussed to death a million times over.

Your OP is pointless and should have just been a comment in another thread, not worthy of being a thread all its own. It will die in obscurity unsung and without content.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

He built his own supercollider in order to harvest the heavily-regulated lithium-6 deuteride, which allows for more efficient storage of hydrogen. No other civilian I know of has done it. You can make your own legally, but it's illegal to buy or sell.
What's the difference between a collider and a super collider? You can't build a kilometers long super collider in your back yard, probably not even a real "collider". CERN's LHC supercollider is so big it doesn't even fit in a country! Part of it is in another country! Actually Lazar didn't call it a collider at all, he called it a particle accelerator, and the physicist who investigated Lazar's claims, Tom Mahood, looked into that:

Looking at the Bob Lazar story from the perspective of 2018

Later, after the Feds busted his operation in Edgewood, NM for selling controlled materials (and all the fascinating court documents are now online, Yay!), Wired magazine did a piece on Lazar in June of 2006. In it he has yet another particle accelerator which he says he uses to produce a compound for gaseous hydrogen storage. This is a pretty farfetched claim, as the ability to make useful quantities of the compound would take forever with an amateur particle accelerator. I wonder what he really might be using those accelerators for? Again, must be a coincidence.

Oh, and if you’re impressed that someone has their very own particle accelerator, well…you shouldn’t. Way back in the early 1960s Scientific American published an article on how to make a “homemade atom smasher”, AKA, particle accelerator. As a kid I lusted after that project, but its crux was the need to build a mercury diffusion pump (!!) to achieve the hard vacuum needed in the beam tube. Beyond the need for a hard vacuum (with pumps now available on eBay) the rest is trivial. But, you know, why? Unless you want to impress others and make plasma balls.

Look, I get it, Bob has no solid hard proof of the things he says, but to me that means I either believe or don't.
But, we do have some proofs. We have proof that Lazar lied about his education, says he got degrees that weren't even offered at the schools he claimed he got them at. His education claims have been proven false by several people including at the link neutronflux posted, and even George Knapp who seems to be trying to promote Lazar's story which gives him ratings, admits Lazar's education claims fall short.

The other thing that can be proven beyond any doubt is that both Bob Lazar and Jeremy Corbell lied to us in Corbell's video about Lazar where they say the reason Lazar was raided was to search for his stolen element 115. We can prove with documentation from the raid that's not the reason he was searched, they were looking for records of potentially poisonous materials Lazar sold as part of a murder investigation.

Bob Bigalow has brought out into the main that there are unknown meta materials in his storage facilities. Those things exist and from what is reported, many not man made.
Another lie, like the "supercollider" lie. At least someone is lying.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: mirageman
After three and a half years they can't even get their story straight.

The question of where the money was spent and who is lying went on unasked.

Unfortunately as we've long known Knapp loses his journalistic abilities when interviewing people like Bigelow.

posted on Mar, 2 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Hrmmm, much like the millions of Trump threads, 9/11 threads pretty much every thread on here is beating a dead horse, so I don’t particularly care, see you, wipe your feet on the way out.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

UFology in general appears to be one lie after another lie.

What a mess.

posted on Mar, 4 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Thought better of your first immature comment earlier? I saw that. Good going👍

You come back with yet another childish comment about my mother? You have nothing of substance in your responses. Just relaying the facts to those that still live in the fantasy Roswell world. Try dealing in facts rather than fantasy.

edit on 4-3-2021 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join