It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rift won't mend, they'll fake it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
TPTB surely gets realtime polls through peoples conversations on social media via their cellphones.

By now I'm certain they are fully aware that the problem of election fraud issues and the distrust amongst the general population is not going to disappear anytime soon.

If I was a sneaky mike foxtrot tasked with restoring the illusion of a functional republic, here's what I would do.

Get a republican women to 'win' the next election.

Not Candice Owens mind you. It has to be a stooge.

Someone like Nikki Haley.

The msm will fawn over the mature change in the republican party. Yay feminism! Even Hitlery will go the 'mature' route and encourage her fans.

Due to political fatigue, they hope most people will get on board whether Republican or Democrat.

But first, four more years of Orange Man Bad.

Sounds plausible?

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Hmmm.

I coulda sworn there’s a thread about her and this

edit on 13-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

That's exactly what got me thinking about how this is going to go down.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

That's exactly what got me thinking about how this is going to go down.

I do what I can

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I believe the old school way of polling is mostly used to shape perceptions.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Those msm shills are so out of touch they'll think fawning over a republican candidate will right all the wrongs.

What Trump did was to shatter their mirror game into a thousand little pieces.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Those msm shills are so out of touch they'll think fawning over a republican candidate will right all the wrongs.

What Trump did was to shatter their mirror game into a thousand little pieces.
I appreciate the approach, but I think the lines have been drawn.

Without a fair and transparent investigation, both sides are firmly entrenched in beliefs. Since this isn’t going to happen and we have a “trial” in absentia lol, it’s easy for people that have a shot in ‘24 to take potshots and look like they’re saying something brave.

Enter Haley...

Which leads us to this thread.
edit on 13-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Get a republican woman to 'win' the next election. It has to be a stooge. Someone like Nikki Haley.

The msm will fawn over the mature change in the republican party. Yay feminism! Even Hitlery will go the 'mature' route and encourage her fans. Due to political fatigue, they hope most people will get on board whether Republican or Democrat.

Yeah ... I could see that.

It's not like TPTB would ever allow any of "us" a snowball's chance in Hell of being seen as a viable candidate.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

That is the whole thing in a nutshell.

TPTB is going to continue putting into position whomever they want or need. We have no real choices. Many are seeing through the pretense, but not enough.

They are mastering from both sides, and it is so overt that it takes little effort to see the strings, if one can disengage long enough to see what is right in front of their faces.

I hear a constant barrage of tit for tat, and constant comparisons regarding the doings of one side as justification or rationalization for the doings of the other side. In the end I don't see sides at all. I see a globe just spinning around, and where it lands doesn't matter. It will always land exactly where TPTB wants it to.

As long as we keep hooking ourselves up to their strings, as long as we keep dancing to their music, as long as we choose to not see, we will remain their puppets.

But it brings a lot of people purpose and joy to dance, just dance.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
They can keep their puppets.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I think hillary will claim that nicky is a russian plant (just like she did tulsi) claim Russians are helping the republicans something about hot sauce.

Then she will go on about how homophobic xenophobic republican white supremacist racists are the majority of the republican party and anyone who supports nicky for president is a deplorable.

I think I covered most of it.

new topics

top topics

join