It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Broadcast at Midnight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Do you live in my state? The same thing happened here Tuesday night.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Do you live in my state? The same thing happened here Tuesday night.

Probably so, or close by.

FF

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
First of all, I do NOT believe the nonsense from Simon Parkes.

Second, my phone is set to silent after hours so ANY DEFCON type alarm going off is going to send me into a panic. Call it PTSD, whatever....but I can't help that the timing of the AMBER Alert was extremely coincidental to Parkes claims....

Third, just because I do NOT believe Parkes does NOT mean I don't believe that the TRUTH is going to come out about the coup and the stolen election. And if you think 74 Million people are just going to sit down and take it, you aren't half as smart as you think you are.

Damn that season of Homeland where Jack Bauer guest starred was awesome, glad you just summed it up with your third point.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

First of all, easy tiger you are very defensive.

Second, I never said anything about the election being stolen or not stolen. However, and unfortunately those 74M will likely be herded into another distraction and kept from focusing on the real issues such as conflict of interest in DC on BOTH sides.

Third, I was agreeing with you had an alert had happened so late at night, I would have been like WTF.

edit on 43131America/ChicagoThu, 14 Jan 2021 10:43:18 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
First of all, I do NOT believe the nonsense from Simon Parkes.

Second, my phone is set to silent after hours so ANY DEFCON type alarm going off is going to send me into a panic. Call it PTSD, whatever....but I can't help that the timing of the AMBER Alert was extremely coincidental to Parkes claims....

Third, just because I do NOT believe Parkes does NOT mean I don't believe that the TRUTH is going to come out about the coup and the stolen election. And if you think 74 Million people are just going to sit down and take it, you aren't half as smart as you think you are.

Damn that season of Homeland where Jack Bauer guest starred was awesome, glad you just summed it up with your third point.

Couldn't tell you. I don't watch Homeland and generally think most ABC agency garbage coming out of Hollywood is only fit to line the septic system.....

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
In seriousness, did anyone else get a test of the national broadcast system on wednesday AND thursday?

I'm wondering if someone #ed up, just my state or what.

But can anyone remember if there was another test Thursday? Not the sirens, just radio and television broadcasts.

Edit: Realized its Thursday today, I'm talking last week but not sure if I needed to clarify.
edit on 1/14/2021 by Nivhk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
In seriousness, did anyone else get a test of the national broadcast system on wednesday AND thursday?

I'm wondering if someone #ed up, just my state or what.

But can anyone remember if there was another test Thursday? Not the sirens, just radio and television broadcasts.

Edit: Realized its Thursday today, I'm talking last week but not sure if I needed to clarify.

Why would getting a test either sporadically or back to back indicate someone making a mistake vs doing what you are supposed to do with EBS type things?

In the pediatric healthcare system I used to work at we tested the legacy overhead emergency paging system once a week to make sure that each zone worked correctly. In specific high traffic, from a cabling perspective, we actually tested 3 days in a row.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Nope...can't say I recall that happening in central Arkansas. We got our normal, run-of-the-mill tornado siren test on Wed at noon...but nothing on the EBS that I can recall. Of course, I don't have TV or radio turned on during the day so it's possible that I just wasn't aware.

I will say that when the AMBER ALERT showed up on my phone, there were actually TWO alerts that popped up at the same time. One was for the AMBER ALERT in regards to a missing child, but the other was for a tornado warning which was dated Sept 1, 2020. I don't know why the tornado warning accidently got duplicated or maybe it never showed up the first time it was sent on 9/1/20? No clue.... Just thought it was odd that I was getting an outdated warning together with a current one.

ETA...I did a Google search and, apparently, there legitimately WAS a tornado warning in central Arkansas on 9/1/20. See below. This town is approximately 45 min from me. So I guess the alert was either accidently duplicated or maybe just never showed up like it was supposed to originally on 9/1/20.

ETA - Take 2 - Why is it that the most hillbilly people on earth put stuff on the internet??? I just watched the attached past the first sentence she utters and all I can do is *face palm* So redneck..... smdh.
edit on 14-1-2021 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
Because its tested on the first wednesday of every month, atleast places prone to tornadoes.

It wasn't just back to back, it was at 1:00 PM on wednesday then shortly before 3, 2:53 PM perhaps on Thursday. I have never seen it done two days in a row. I was simply asking if anyone else saw it. I'm in Minnesota.

To the mods, I felt this was simple user to user interaction and am not aware how anything above is considered offensive or breach of T&C.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join