It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. House: Debate on Impeachment Resolution Against President Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: HalWesten

They have also made several references to 'co-conspirators' in Congress.

They will go after them as well.

These people are stupid.

You want to know how to guarantee a second civil war? Start expelling people from Congress because you don't agree with their political views. Once that ball starts rolling, our country is finished.

"No taxation without representation!"

Where have we heard that before?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It looks like we are pretty much there.

2020 is going to look like a cakewalk.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Fair enough, I was just saying watch yourself, your ip address is stored here when you post, i'm not sure your previous posting history, but there's always the chance you could be tracked down. And while I won't say this place is any kind of honeypot, I would definitely assume this place is at least monitored and subpoenaed regularly for user info.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Hell, the Q thread always seems to have one (and usually only one) concern troll who appears to be monitoring the discussion. Every day or two a different one rotates in.
edit on 13-1-2021 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Rep Eshoo thinking people wont remember their names in Congress.

She knows about the internet, right?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: MayRenee

You know what you're not hearing?

Half the nation thinks otherwise.

One mistake President Reject Trump's Fanatical Supporters Cult keep making is assuming that ATS represents America at large but it doesn't and you can guarantee that out of those who voted for Drumpf, only a small percentage of them will still be behind him enough to be included in their little sect.

And that's not half the nation either, 73,781,603 voted for the President Reject, so you think the US population is 147,563,206? At around 331 Million it's more than double that which means less that means that just over a 5th of the US population voted for him and he's lost support over this.

The delusion from the PRTFSC is almost palpable.
edit on 13/1/21 by djz3ro because: Typo

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
How many people were silenced or feared for their lives with voting after the blatant display of voter intimidation from last summer?

How many people were placed upon the precipice of suicide from lockdowns?

But no, continue your racism stemmed hate. They're not humans in your mind, so condemn away.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

What a deflection.

Your post makes no sense to me. Racist? Wtf...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

A mistake that others are making is looking at the raw numbers versus percentages. Roughly 10% of the population at the time participated in the Revolutionary War, I imagine that 10% figure fluctuated wildly throughout the years as well. I can see maybe 2-3% support at first, then growing as the anger grew. Now 10% accounts for less than half of the people that voted for Trump, so you take that group and break it into smaller groups. I don't pretend to know what's going to happen, but I do know it doesn't have to be the group at first to get things started. Depending on how the government acts, as we're seeing now, that number could grow considerably or it could remain unchanged. It's true he's lost support, however that doesn't mean that the ones he's lost support from in any way agree with how the rest of the government or corporations are operating currently.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I can't speak for anyone else here but, why would I want to watch that. It's a "Punch and Judy" show.

Such things require witnesses to history.

One day it will matter.

I witnessed all I need to know January 6th in Washington DC. I was there.

Are you saying it was like being in a warzone?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
One mistake President Reject Trump's Fanatical Supporters Cult keep making is assuming that ATS represents America at large but it doesn't and you can guarantee that out of those who voted for Drumpf, only a small percentage of them will still be behind him enough to be included in their little sect.

News flash. Many people who voted for Trump never really liked his personality. But the Dems scared them even more.

I have always maintained that Trump's election was the biggest missed opportunity by the left.

They had a Republican-lite President (a democrat, really) whose personal interest was to be viewed as a great president. He would have been willing to work with anyone, if it furthered his personal ego based interest. They could have easily capitalized on that and really accomplished some things- far more so than had been previously true in other recent administrations.

But the left took a hard pass...and in their effort to do so, really jumped the shark in their unhinged opposition.

Trump was always easily defeatable by wide LEGITIMATE margins, provided his opposition continued to demonstrate they were the only adults in the room. They chose otherwise.

Now, despite your impressions, the left has solidified the defense of Trump by millions of Americans who otherwise would not have done so in a more rational world.

originally posted by: djz3ro
And that's not half the nation either...

You don't actually think I'm confused about the population of the US, do you?

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Democrats are turning off some of their own high-profile supporters today.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I'm saying what you are hearing is a giant lie.

edit on 13-1-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I'm saying what you are hearing is a giant lie.

Which part? We have seen videos of parts of it, those aren't made up and they don't lie.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join