It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nashville Bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I seen this photo on the TMZ website showing a damaged area. I don't know when it was taken, but I thought it was strange how the debris is curiously only on the sidewalk.

www.tmz.com...
(Sorry, the photo in question is the 10th in the slide show)

I also wondered how the car was 'crushed', but then I noticed something that looks like pieces of iron on the roof which probably accounts for the crumpled roof.

Anyway, why is all the debris only on the sidewalk? The car is not buried, nothing spills onto the streets...

Maybe it was swept up, but that sounds wrong involving a crime scene. Unless they were done investigating already. Like I said, I dunno when the photos were taken exactly.

Did everything just 'rattle' loose and drop straight down? Seems like a lot of material to rattle loose...

Anyway, what do you think? I'm curious to know how/why?

Thanks.

edit on 3-1-2021 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ByteChanger

It's been cleaned up.

There are many photos out there taken soon after it happened.

It was much more of a mess then.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: ByteChanger

It's been cleaned up.

There are many photos out there taken soon after it happened.

It was much more of a mess then.

Ah ok. I thought that may have been a possibility, but wasn't sure. Thanks!
edit on 4-1-2021 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I don’t believe the narrative about the bomber, never the less. I suspect a lot of debris was thrown against the walls and fell to ground against the buildings.

I’m having trouble finding out who owned the building that AT&T leases, but Bill Clinton’s name keeps coming up.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The damage was likely done by a DEW. Notice any crator around? That rv was likely filled with some incendiary type explosives that caused that fire ball everyone saw. Also this guy just blows himself up in the rv? I dont think so, he was likely dead inside already.
The target says alot too. An at&t data collection center along with servers and such. Deepstate or c_a op. I mean they had a speaker blaring letting people know to get out of the area. This was all to destroy evidence of something that they needed gone.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I don’t believe the narrative about the bombera

I didn't follow the story as it was happening. What is the narrative about the bomber?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity
The damage was likely done by a DEW. Notice any crator around? That rv was likely filled with some incendiary type explosives that caused that fire ball everyone saw. Also this guy just blows himself up in the rv? I dont think so, he was likely dead inside already.
The target says alot too. An at&t data collection center along with servers and such. Deepstate or c_a op. I mean they had a speaker blaring letting people know to get out of the area. This was all to destroy evidence of something that they needed gone.

When I first heard about this bombing, I thought someone just got an old RV going and had a propane leak. Then I saw the video and heard the pre-recorded female voice give it's warning. That made me think that it was some kind of disgruntled loner that had a problem with AT&T, someone who merely wanted to cause damage but avoid casualties. Then they say the bomber died in the explosion and had to assume he was a suicide bomber, now the narrative was getting pretty far off for me.

The whole story now has gotten way too strange to believe anymore. Let's go down the list.

The police get an eye witness report that this guy is a nutcase building explosive devices in a camper RV in his backyard.

The police try to question the suspect, but without a warrant and getting no answer at the door, they do no more investigating.

This very same RV, identified as the same one they got a call on in relation to "bomb" making nut job, ends up parked downtown at an odd hour and yet no cops checked it out or issued a parking ticket?

The RV broadcasts a PA announcement warning people to clear the area, then explodes with the boomer inside.

None of this story is making a lot of sense for me. Why would a suicide bomber issue a public warning, esp. by recorded message if he was still alive in the RV before it exploded? Why would he blow up that area at a time when no one was around? Why would the police do nothing at the first call and nothing after finding the RV parked where it was?

If this guy was such a nut case, he should have been flagged a long time ago, and probably was.

ETA: Another thing. Downtown on Christmas, or any day for that matter, is an area where you are likely to only find paid parking and a lot of no parking zones. It's a meter maid's paradise and a beat cop's stomping grounds. If this were normal, I'd imagine they be all over that RV getting it towed to impound and finding the owner to level fines.

The guy may have been hiding in the RV, but why not just move it if the police came around? I suspect there are back streets and alley ways to creep around on. Why not talk to the police and come up with some story like the tow truck is on it's way, then blow it up?

edit on 4-1-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Well according to the “all knowers” ( media lolz) a lot of people were saved by these Heroes

And he sent out “Materials”? beforehand?
New York Times headline Nashville Bomings: what to know.

After reading through those it still is an extremely odd attempt at a “suicide” bombing

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

If you look again at this link Link it says 41 buildings were damaged by explosion.... look at the aerial view though, that would off killed ALOT of people, no?

And again why the warning?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
look at pic #8 for a clue...they swept out the debris...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

broken windows is building damage...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity

The word "likely" implies probable. What evidence do you have to show that a DEW was even a possibility, let alone likely? What evidence do you have to suggest an incendiary type explosive? What evidence do you have the guy was already dead inside prior to the explosion?

You say it was all to destroy evidence of something they needed gone. Do you have any evidence of this? And who is they? If you say who they is, do you have any evidence of it?

If all you have is "I think" or "I believe" and zero evidence to support it, yours is likely not a good theory.

top topics

join