It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lin Wood would be at home on ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
There...I posted the highlights. Although I'm sure others might say I missed some or even edited out a lot of the evangelism that LW speaks.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
There...I posted the highlights. Although I'm sure others might say I missed some or even edited out a lot of the evangelism that LW speaks.

I think it was perfect.

Thanks for doing it.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I think it was perfect.

Thanks for doing it.

I'm not saying I believe everything the man says.... Just that I wouldn't be surprised if he spends WAY too much time on ATS like many other people around here....ha ha.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Thank you so much for doing that, you went above and beyond, it is really appreciated.
We don't get that kind of help just every day.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I think it was perfect.

Thanks for doing it.

I'm not saying I believe everything the man says.... Just that I wouldn't be surprised if he spends WAY too much time on ATS like many other people around here....ha ha.

I doubt you believe everything anyone says.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Reading through his attorney experience at Lucian Lincoln "Lin" Wood Jr. - it seems he specializes in high profile defamation suits. All the conspiracies and rhetoric he's been pushing (Chan boards much?), might he be baiting someone, anyone to file a lawsuit against him for purposes of some type of eventual disclosure or competing for grand master twit troll or waking up normies.

Secondly, the name "Lucian"...I've never known anyone in my life with such a name.

Lucian of Samosata (c. 125 – after 180) was an Assyrian satirist and rhetorician who is best known for his characteristic tongue-in-cheek style, with which he frequently ridiculed superstition, religious practices, and belief in the paranormal.

Everything that is known about Lucian's life comes from his own writings, which are often difficult to interpret because of his extensive use of sarcasm.

Lucian's works were wildly popular in antiquity, and more than eighty writings attributed to him have survived to the present day, a considerably higher quantity than for most other classical writers. His most famous work is A True Story, a tongue-in-cheek satire against authors who tell incredible tales, which is regarded by some as the earliest known work of science fiction. Lucian invented the genre of the comic dialogue, a parody of the traditional Socratic dialogue. His dialogue Lover of Lies makes fun of people who believe in the supernatural and contains the oldest known version of "The Sorcerer's Apprentice".

Lucian had an enormous, wide-ranging impact on Western literature.

More at the link. Today's twitter Lucian seems to live up to antiquity Lucian.

Plus his tweet quoting Heraclitus.

Enjoy the show...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Who did buy it?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Yeah i posted a while back that i wouldn't be surprised if he was a member here and possibly ATS being his source, lol.

Add that letter guy/gal/team to the list as well.
edit on 56131America/ChicagoSun, 03 Jan 2021 23:56:00 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

TL DR I've burned my boats so I'll double down. Send money.
edit on 4-1-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
His latest tweets are... out there..

The blackmail targets are approached with a gun, a child, & a camera. The target is ordered to rape the child on video. The target is then ordered to shoot the child on video. The target is then owned & controlled by the blackmailers until blackmail evidence loses its value.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Thank you Gypsy. You are a true gem on ATS.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

The blackmail targets are approached with a gun, a child, & a camera. The target is ordered to rape the child on video. The target is then ordered to shoot the child on video. The target is then owned & controlled by the blackmailers until blackmail evidence loses its value.

twitter.com...

They are easy to dismiss because it sounds bat# crazy, but after reading how Russian and Eastern European athletes get blackmailed all the time, it's a mentally sick world we live in, and some unfathomable things do happen.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

twitter.com...

“Until the blackmail evidence loses it’s value”

Blackmailer Secretary- “Hey Mr. Blackmailer, I’m cleaning out these file cabinets, do you still need the footage of so and so raping and shooting a baby?”

Mr. Blackmailer- “No, go ahead and toss it. Those clear shots of so and so committing the two most heinous crimes known to man will be no good in court.”

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

twitter.com...

They are easy to dismiss because it sounds bat# crazy, but after reading how Russian and Eastern European athletes get blackmailed all the time, it's a mentally sick world we live in, and some unfathomable things do happen.

You have NO IDEA..... It is a sad, sad world sometimes. Especially if you go poking around the dark web. Many people have no clue. They naively think the brutality and inhumanity of the dark ages ended long ago. So wrong....it is just not advertised in the same way.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

twitter.com...

“Until the blackmail evidence loses it’s value”

Blackmailer Secretary- “Hey Mr. Blackmailer, I’m cleaning out these file cabinets, do you still need the footage of so and so raping and shooting a baby?”

Mr. Blackmailer- “No, go ahead and toss it. Those clear shots of so and so committing the two most heinous crimes known to man will be no good in court.”

If this wasn't such a serious topic, that would be hysterically funny......

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Thank you Gypsy. You are a true gem on ATS.

Cheers

I don't know about that.... I'm being put in a very difficult position to do some things that I think will not be for the benefit of humanity. I can't discuss it further because it is confidential....but I feel like certain people are trying to assess where my loyalties lie. It's a tough place to be when you are worried about the lives of the innocent people around you.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

twitter.com...

You have NO IDEA..... It is a sad, sad world sometimes. Especially if you go poking around the dark web. Many people have no clue. They naively think the brutality and inhumanity of the dark ages ended long ago. So wrong....it is just not advertised in the same way.

I know you are correct, and I do get people wanting to block it out and pretend it doesn't exist, I really do.

As to Lin Wood's assertions who knows? It does have a certain logic to it when you look at how some people are. Power Money Control people of history have done worse things to obtain just those 3 things.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join