It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Chief Scientist Warns "No Evidence COVID Vaccine Prevents Viral Transmission"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
Stop being a drama queen.

Vaccines have always worked this way.

You thought they worked differently? That is on you.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I notice you don't have an avatar. Let me offer you this one:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
No thanks.

Still doesn't change the fact that vaccines have always worked by giving the vaccinated person's immune system a bit of training against a pathogen and that this doesn't mean they won't become infected or be infectious while they deal with it.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Even the flu vaccine doesn't stop the virus 100%.

It does make it less severe if you do get it.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeusInAbsentia

The vaccines don't really work.

I'm not sure that's the right way to interpret what was said. It's been known since June and again in November from Moderna's Chief Doctor that it would be unlikely these vaccines would protect against infection.

The point of a vaccine is that it prepares our body to deal with exposure to the virus. It seems the goal was always to tackle symptoms over infections, since that's the immediate issue leading to hospitals being inundated with Covid cases and ultimately death for an unlucky minority.
so why are we being told 75-85% of the population needs to get this thing? Haha, it not stopping the spread is the definition of it not working. Why would healthy subjects with little to no risk need to their civic duty and get the jab to protect everyone else if it only protects you?

The whole thing stinks.
edit on 3-1-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

There is no evidence because A) the research hasn't been peer reviewed yet and B) The vaccine can't stop transmission on things like your hands.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

Because TPTB have to make sure EVERYONE gets the jab. If they allow talk of herd immunity, people will just wait.
It will also be easier to convince people that DO have the jab to follow the program of rounding up those that don't and forcing it on them 'for the greater good' as shown with the newest NYS proposed bill that would place contagious people in camps.
Next would come some special ID in order to buy and sell.
I suppose after that, according to Christianity, the anti-christ.

I've been a member of this site under a couple different screen names since 2011. Nothing has ever really scared me like this Covid business and having extreme leftists coming into power in less than a month.
Revolutions aren't scary, fighting for beliefs isn't scary. Its the thought that soon, we may all find ourselves in the same situation as the 'undesirables' found themselves in the early days of Nazi Germany.
How do you revolt when neighbors are telling on neighbors? How can you find recruits when you don't know who is behind the mask? How can you rally forces to fight when trust is completely eroded in society?
That to me is the scariest part of the Covid scenario. Many will choose to hide with their families and will become easy prey for both sides. Its like some Dystopian nightmare is unfolding and no power on Earth can or will stop it.
We are worse than frogs in a boiling pot. The frog has no idea what's happening and isn't scared. People know what's happening...or at least they feel something bad is. And yet...none of us can do anything about it. We just use rhetoric and claim our guns will see us through. Well, perhaps TPTB aren't afraid of our guns anymore because bullets don't kill microscopic organisms.
To be clear, I'm guilty of the same rhetoric as many of you. I'm just coming to the realization that guns and gold can never stop what's coming. They've already won. The only thing I have left is that I will never take a vaccine or stand in line for some special ID that says I'm Covid free.

I dislike many posters on here mainly because we share different views, but others for different reasons. However, we all have one thing in common...the search for answers, even if those answers aren't what we want to hear.
We are similar in that we don't trust certain aspects in the society we find ourselves and come to ATS to validate ourselves. I respect that.
I really hope that this all passes and we laugh about it next year at this time. But if things progress to the point that even ATS gets censored completely or roundups occur...I hope ALL of you survive. I hope all of you grab your bug out bags, head for the hills, and protect your loved ones. And if you come across Mr Buddy from ATS in the hills of NY...you and yours are welcome at my table...as our fight will then be the same.
Good luck to all of you.

edit on 4-1-2021 by MrBuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I thank the many doctors and scientist who are following
the example of Molecular Biologist and Immunologist
Professor Dolores Cahill who are warning the public of
the biogarbage vaccines.

Just a theory, but I think those who submit to covid
vaccination are simply people who have never taken
the time to research anything outside what the media
reports. Sad.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq
If you like Dolores you will like this video:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Dr. Fauci confirms that covid-19 vaccines do not keep you from getting the disease. They merely reduce the symptoms.

finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There goes their herd immunity plan, hopefully the vaccination program reflects that. This should be treated like the flu, it’s the same thing and it should be voluntary in groups that feel they need the immune support.

But we gotta sell vaccines, and support the research. I would be interested to see the lobbying once laws start popping up about vaccination which is questionable in itself.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join