It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Dilemma

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Liberals killings dragons

Just like klans raising dragons

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

So there is no actual proof of any of the fraud you talk about. Posting doctored videos and people making estimates of how it could be fraud doesn't make it so.

Get a life.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

It isn't just Republicans losing faith. I agreed with your silver lining in previous post - even pointed it out.

I thought we actually had had a good discourse about it all.

But speaking of leftists freaking out loses me. I mean, the right is talking martial law. If that's not going bonkers I don't know what is.

I just want some peace in this country and a confidence moving forward that our elections are fair and valid.

[I attempted to reply to separate paragraphs but failed, unfortunately I am not so good at such, so if this base reply doesn't address something please ask]

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

You can't just blame the media for Trump's Twitter output. The man spent four years using the platform to create a Right vs. Left paradigm.

Trump's supporters continue to harp on about Hillary's one "basket of deplorables" comment four years later. How many times did Trump use Twitter to disparage the entire Left using phrases like "Loony Left?"

Outside of Rasmussen, the man's approval rating never really got above 40%. Between his penchant for creating division and the fact we have data showing the man wasn't liked is it really any surprise that people voted en masse to get Trump out of office.

Just like people primarily voted against Hillary, not for Trump, they voted against Trump, and not for Biden. And for that reason I wouldn't be surprised if Biden is only a one term President.

Pollsters may want to start looking into voter disdain as an indicator of who will win an election alongside the oft-touted metric of voter enthusiasm.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Liberals killings dragons

Just like klans raising dragons

No clue to what you mean here...

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

But speaking of leftists freaking out loses me. I mean, the right is talking martial law. If that's not going bonkers I don't know what is.

Well lets look at actions...OK... It just not going to happen, and words mean little if there is no action behind them. Also saying "the right" is disingenuous as who ever might be saying this is so small in numbers you should be saying a "few people" and not "the right". Not even one simple protest so far. I think there was the Million MAGA march that had ANTIFA up in an uproar, but other than that nothing...

I just want some peace in this country and a confidence moving forward that our elections are fair and valid.

The left have been on a tantrum for 4 years, and now you want peace... That is rich... Tell the left to stop their never ending crap and then we can have peace.

There hasn't been a right left war... its been the left against the establishment all this time in their own little war as the right has been sitting back eating popcorn watching them do all their crazy stuff. And now the left suggests the right needs to calm down...geez..

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I agree that martial law isn't happening. Just some words, that fair. But there was the "militia" planning to kidnap, put on "trial" and possibly kill the governor of Michigan. That was a bit more than talk. They just got caught.

So, the left was on a tantrum for 4 years, now the right can be on a tantrum for 4 years. Fine and dandy.

But, the current President being on that same tantrum causes some problems. Real ones which I have mentioned multiple times.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

You can't just blame the media for Trump's Twitter output. The man spent four years using the platform to create a Right vs. Left paradigm.

Pushed from both sides...Trump has been mostly reactionary to what the left says and does. Words of impeachment started in the house before day one in Office, the left freaked out "he is not my President" for four years, every action or words of his has been twisted out of context more times than not, and rehashed over and over as some kind of truth in his face. He has been labeled almost daily by a dozen or so slurs from the left. To be honest the split between the parties started in 2012. The Obama of 2012 was not the same guy of 2008. Trump didn't create any of this and when Hillary lost it was gas on the fire the left had been stoking for 4 years already...

Trump's supporters continue to harp on about Hillary's one "basket of deplorables" comment four years later. How many times did Trump use Twitter to disparage the entire Left using phrases like "Loony Left?"

Hillary has a lot of comments... There is a reason Both sides have distain for her. IDK the left HAS been loony for four years non-stop... Trump calls it as he sees it... Fake news and so on... Now do I agree with Trumps use of Tweets...nope, but his tweets didn't start something that was already there. The left just needs to look in the mirror over that one. Own up for once...lol geez

Outside of Rasmussen, the man's approval rating never really got above 40%. Between his penchant for creating division and the fact we have data showing the man wasn't liked is it really any surprise that people voted en masse to get Trump out of office.

Polls work real good don't they these days...lol Never in our history have we seen such an all out attack on the President from day one. As I said I hold Trump character flaws accountable too as in the end that really is why he lost the election, BUT you don't just poke a bear every day and then be surprised when the bear roars back. Trump is also a New Yorker and his personally is pretty damn normal there.

In the end I'm not sure the point you are really trying to make with me, but it sure seems the left is starting to gaslight what they been doing these last four years.

edit on 20-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I agree that martial law isn't happening. Just some words, that fair. But there was the "militia" planning to kidnap, put on "trial" and possibly kill the governor of Michigan. That was a bit more than talk. They just got caught.

Goofy trailer park red necks...Weren't they kind of a mix from far left to far right with some weird anarchist notion holding them together? Lol OK is that your big example. There are 2 million gang members too, we can just say 50 will be shot and 20 or so will be killed in Chicago alone this weekend and be damn close to the truth.

Do you want to talk nation wide or pick little groups here and there...In Portland near me the left built another CHAZ that cover two blocks. They bordered it up and patrolled with guns saying anyone caught taking pictures they will shoot. I think we will see a ton more of that from the left than your example of what you assume is a right wing group in 2021.

So, the left was on a tantrum for 4 years, now the right can be on a tantrum for 4 years. Fine and dandy.

You missed my point...the right WILL NOT be the same...period... The left will not stop in their tantrum...they are going to riot again, and a again, and again... This doesn't stop with Trump as they rioted on Obama's watch too... Old Joe will get his too, and the right will go on eating their popcorn watching...lol

You get it now?

edit on 20-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I get that you are convinced the left is a bunch of nutjobs.

That's all I will ever get from this conversation.

Good talk.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Good talk.

No...I'm convinced that a percentage of the left are radicals, and that percentage is far greater than the percentage of the radical right. I also feel much of the liberals in our education system, MSM, Hollywood etc people with a voice to the public and people who have influences over our young are more on the radical side than not.

Are you a radical...no, do you overlook the radical part of your group while inflating what would be the radical right, yep..100%

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Good talk.

No...I'm convinced that a percentage of the left are radicals, and that percentage is far greater than the percentage of the radical right. I also feel much of the liberals in our education system, MSM, Hollywood etc people with a voice to the public and people who have influences over our young are more on the radical side than not.

Are you a radical...no, do you overlook the radical part of your group while inflating what would be the radical right, yep..100%

That's an accurate description of all humans, generally speaking.

I'd understand you're reaction to the radical left being that you said you lived near Portland. I am far removed from such, I think.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

...So,in the future will it be called The Christmas Coup..?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmokatt7

...So,in the future will it be called The Christmas Coup..?

More like the Christmas riots...the left doesn't like Christmas...lol

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

He could deal with it by acknowledging this was a fair and free election with no proven cases of voter fraud. He's the one perpetuating this conspiracy, making the "millions" believe and creating this, very real, problem.

If the fraud is real, prove it in court and stop the whining nonsense to raise money.

What lie to the people? Tell them uncle Joe is in reality a youthful, upcoming, rising star of the Dnc.
Mostly peaceful protests ahead, let’s see if smoking Joe can remember which party he is in.

‘I’m in the birthday party?!?’

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The actual title of OP's first reference is: 61% Think Trump Should Concede to Biden - Rasmussen Poll

Most voters now believe President Trump should admit that he lost the election, although they’re less certain their friends and neighbors would agree. They’re more closely divided, however, over whether the Democrats stole the election as Trump contends.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 61% of Likely U.S. Voters think Trump should concede the presidential election to Democrat Joe Biden. Just 33% disagree. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

So, no ... there's no overwhelming majority of Americans who don't trust the election, according to the source, only 33% dont' think Trump should concede.

The second reference is here Trump’s Crossing the Rubicon - The Globalist

Not exactly portraying what OP claims:

Similarly, Trump is facing the very real possibility of prosecution for obstruction of justice, on grounds spelled out in the Mueller report, when he leaves the Oval Office.

Robert Mueller operated under U.S. Department of Justice guidelines that say a sitting President should not be prosecuted for a violation of federal law. But a former President has no such immunity, and Mueller prepared the brief for that future lawsuit.

Thus, fear of prosecution might provide an incentive for Trump to cross his own Rubicon and attempt to hang on to power extra-constitutionally.

If you're interested in just how misleadingly OP is utilizing their sources in terms of what they're claiming they say, go click on them.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

He could deal with it by acknowledging this was a fair and free election with no proven cases of voter fraud. He's the one perpetuating this conspiracy, making the "millions" believe and creating this, very real, problem.

If the fraud is real, prove it in court and stop the whining nonsense to raise money.

What lie to the people? Tell them uncle Joe is in reality a youthful, upcoming, rising star of the Dnc.
Mostly peaceful protests ahead, let’s see if smoking Joe can remember which party he is in.

‘I’m in the birthday party?!?’

I didn't say a thing about Joe. You took this to your own fantasy land I want no part of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join