It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada GOP Electors Vote For Trump!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
How about this, can you all prove that Trump won the states of North Carolina, Florida, and Texas legitimately? With the same level of scrutiny that you have in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The fact that this happened and the state GOP did this just shows that they aren't stupid and know when overt blatant fraud has happened. They are within their legal rights to do this, and it is certainly not just symbolic. People who cheated and broke laws this time can pretend all they want, but in the end, they will pay the price.

We'll see in January.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Wait,
But who did the law abiding citizens of Nevada vote for?

I don't really want to be the guy who has to point it out, but when the system stops working for the people the people will stop the system.
At least, it used to work that way.

They voted for Biden, 703k vs 669k.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
How about this, can you all prove that Trump won the states of North Carolina, Florida, and Texas legitimately? With the same level of scrutiny that you have in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin?

Doesn't matter, that would be on Biden to challenge. Trump is only going after the states that miraculously had hundreds of thousands of votes come in for Biden after hours when the committee said they were finished counting.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: a325nt
Wait,
But who did the law abiding citizens of Nevada vote for?

I don't really want to be the guy who has to point it out, but when the system stops working for the people the people will stop the system.
At least, it used to work that way.

If it was the citizens who elected, Hillary would of won last time.

Her party screamed for 4 years to change the electoral college, then they took full advantage of the coronavirus and once mail-in ballots were pushed through, they didn't speak a single word about removing the EC and relying solely on popular vote.

And there were things Trump could of addressed too, prior to the election, they calculated a win for themselves, and didn't bother..a miscalculation.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbo8
a reply to: Mailman

But their 6 electors from the DNC voted for Biden. I'm confused on what this means.

It means nothing. Just like when they groups hold a fake trial and convict someone. But it does mean something...that certain politicians think they are above the law.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: turbo8
a reply to: Mailman

But their 6 electors from the DNC voted for Biden. I'm confused on what this means.

It means nothing. Just like when these groups hold a fake trial and convict someone. But it does mean something...that certain politicians think they are above the law.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Doesn't matter, that would be on Biden to challenge. Trump is only going after the states that miraculously had hundreds of thousands of votes come in for Biden after hours when the committee said they were finished counting.

Mail in votes that couldn't be counted prior to election by law is not a miracle. It is just the facts, facts that were known before the election.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

There is zero legal process to accommodate these votes. This was only to draw in dumb folks like you, and it obviously worked, because here you are.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Florida miraculously had hundreds of thousands votes that were dumped over the course of an hour or two than gave Trump the lead.

I remember this because I was watching Florida update every chance I could on election. At one point Biden had a huge lead.

This must mean Biden had Florida stolen and we should demand the Florida given alternative electors!

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I do not think you understand the context of my post.

The same 'irregularities' that some claim to be proof Trump was cheated, pop up in states where Trump won with the 'irregularity' aiding Trump.

The hypocrisy is comical.

Obviously it is over, sure there will be theatrics on January 6th, with GOP Representatives from Trump strongholds making a scene, it won't change the vote.

Hell even Mitch Mcconnell is now saying it is over.

Needless to say, the usual suspects on here will keep on the disinfo stories and will continue to claim Trump will remain in power.

posted on Dec, 17 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I think the China cheerleader suit is a dead give away. Shame it leaves nothing to the imagination though.

a reply to: PurpleFox

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join