It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Trump waiting for? Declass everything.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
originally posted by: tanstaafl
Oh , it is not me that does not understand...
And not me that is not in the know.

Ok Obi Wan, then enlighten us...

When, exactly, did he "had the "Heads of the Hydra" right where he wanted, and fail to act"?

Those of use not 'in the know' want to be.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

And you don't seem to understand, that reality is not a Star Wars movie, and a tad somewhat more complicated, your crap analogies aside.

In answer to your question, two sides of the same coin really, but Trump was small potatoes in the grand scheme of things.

As to literacy, well im dyslexic if that counts, but i try my best little bit.

As to seeing things, well in your case that doesn't seem to be any further than the nose on your puss, possibly something to do with where you have your head lodged all the same. x

Anyhoo go Biden go Biden go.
edit on 14-12-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Why hasn't Trump already did anything ?
He had the "Heads of the Hydra" right where he wanted.
Failed to act.
Now , look what has happened .

Years ago ?
Would have headed this "mess" off .

I blame Trump (still)

I do too. Though I think he was perhaps trying to take it easy a bit and biding his time so as to insure his reelection. Woops that didn't happen and now he didn't get done some stuff that he should have done.

But as far as draining the swamp, all of us on both sides of the isle know that those creatures exist and Trump failed to drain that swamp. One thing is for sure, Biden is one such creature himself so we won't be seeing him drain anything. Hell he hasn't even mentioned rooting out any swamp creatures. Not surprising.

I'm curious to see what Bidens old ass does....if he doesn't kick the bucket beforehand.

IMO, Trump lost his swamp card and all credibility once he made it clear he was only interested in hiring and firing from said swamp.

Of course Biden won’t do anything about the swamp. Despite all the fancy sh*t the swamp creatures have gotten to purchase with money received while working the swamps, it still gets cold in them swamps at night and they’ve gotta keep each other warm.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Thd codes constantly change anyway. If he released the codes for right they would be differant by the time they did anything about it. He's smart enough to know there's no point in that

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Would people believe him if he did?

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: gflyg

Stable Genius smart even, Yosemite.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Now that it's clear he will not be POTUS for the next 4 years, I think Trump should declassify and dump every dirty little secret there is to tell. Aliens, Kennedy, secret political payoffs, CIA black ops, Epstein, Seth Rich, Russia, China, et al.

All of it.

What does he owe ANYONE in Washington? For four years he has been treated worse than any human on the planet politically. What are you waiting for Trump?

Tell us everything!

If he can do that, it means there's no Deep State, no swamp.

He's already lost too many income streams...

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

Why did so many prominent 1% put all the effort into biden then?

It's very disloyal of them, seeing as Trump's deregulations and economic policy were designed to make them all much richer.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join