It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI admits it has Seth Rich's laptop

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Lol. Yes, it is true that most like group think and mainstream narrative.

But, once the majority changes their rhetoric, the rest will fall in behind them.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I will say this.....4 years ago I was MUCH closer to this situation than I am today.

And right now I can fully say that I am GLAD I am no longer sitting in that hot seat.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Between those two eventualities lies the point where a lot of people have to admit they have been led by the nose for a very long time.
I think that point will be a very interesting time.
Biden might break his other ankle falling in the sink from attempting to tap dance.
a reply to: maya27

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: putnam6

Somewhat.... I can tell you that there were SEVERAL nation states who hacked into the DNC server. Some of whom might surprise people because they are considered "allies."

I can also tell you that Seth Rich did NOT die from a botched robbery. Most people already suspect this....

What I wonder is if the truth will FINALLY come out... I've always said that the only way that would happen is for the Deep State to fall. We aren't there yet.

Agreed on all counts. The other thing is they never needed his laptop to get to the truth or the information.

Thats how I knew nothing was going to come from hillaries erased servers and emails, they never needed those laptops or emails in the first place.When they brought focus to how the data was erased I knew it was over.

edit on 581231America/ChicagoWed, 09 Dec 2020 20:58:28 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Something tells me agencies like to sit on incriminating information and use it as leverage to get the goods on higher value targets at a later time. Perhaps this tactic works so well that it becomes overused. Then before they know it, instead of prosecuting criminals, everyone is just sitting on info waiting for their moment to use it.

Perhaps they even got addicted to having this leverage, this control, and started collecting it just for the sake of influence. Next thing you know there is a whole team whose only job it is to collect or even manufacture this leverage.

Maybe this happened for so long that eventually the environment was saturated with it. Everyone knows when an environment is saturated with something it loses its value. It could also have the side effect of causing stalemates and or competing conflicts. Maybe even circular leverage that comes back around and is used against the very person that obtained it. Then you have a standoff. A deadlock.

The only thing that can break this deadlock is an outsider.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

I can tell you absolutely and unilaterally that what you are described is NOT done by the rank and file agent. Upper level administration?

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

When people repeatedly have to explain their flawed stance over and over, it has the psychological effect of making them see the flaws and lies of their belief.

It is precisely why the Marxsists/Left like to shut down discussion.

edit on 9-12-2020 by maya27 because: precisely

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: maya27

My mother is a diehard Feminist Democrat. I have repeatedly told her NOT to discuss politics with me. She doesn't listen...and whenever I see her, she invariably goes down that road because she can't help herself. Once I throw reality in her face by pulling up verifiable, indisputable FACTS....her response is ALWAYS the same.... "Oh, THEY ALL DO IT....THEY ARE ALL GUILTY OF CORRUPTION. "

Her favorite response when she can't admit she's wrong.

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy
Thank-you for the info! The FBI probably has the DNC server from that timeframe too, even though it's reported DNC head Donna Brazille told them they couldn't have it, so they shrugged their shoulders, and walked out.

edit on 12/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Actually, it is a true statement that they can't have it if the organization or business tells them to butt out. Any business or organization can contact the FBI when or if they have a suspected data breach. The FBI may help assess the nature of the breach and help determine the actors involved. However, this is by invitation only at the discretion of the business or organization. The only time the FBI can do this WITHOUT permission is with a warrant.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Seth Rich would open a can of worms (and likely murder) as well involving the top echelon of the Democratic party. Hillary and Podesta come immediately to mind as those calling the shots (pun intended).

Add Rod Rosenstein to that.

posted on Dec, 10 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: maya27

When people repeatedly have to explain their flawed stance over and over, it has the psychological effect of making them see the flaws and lies of their belief.

It is precisely why the Marxsists/Left like to shut down discussion.

Funnily enough I can see the Damocles sword in that sort of practice. Very time consuming though, isn’t it? Kind of a contest of wills. I would have thought an enemy would attempt to make discourse a resource.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

My condolences.

Maybe suggest that things are a bit more complex than she seems to realise. Therefore, there is no point in discussing it unless she is willing to accept that. Otherwise all you have is a lopsided argument.

Good luck for Xmas.

posted on Jan, 31 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

you'll have to.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join