It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What - not Biden - is really trying to be president?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I think a lot of you need to look back at what you said when he was being impeached. Yup. Impeached. He beat it. Nothing there and he knew nothing was there. Now, he knows something is there and will not go quietly.

This election was very much pushed and won by Big Tech. You know, the people who are censoring your president. YOUR president. Whether you like him or not they are censoring what our elected officials want to tell us.

They allow so much worse but our own president cannot 'tweet'?

If they care that little and have that much power what makes anyone think there was no fraud?

I wish I did not feel this way but it is not even about the person it is about the office and our own rights.

^^^This^^^

It is absolutely astonishing people simply can NOT (or will not) understand this!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ThatDidHappen
The Supreme Court (Justice Thomas) will soon be shown evidence that President Trump won the election.

Source: twitter.com...

I'm beginning to feel sorry for how deep you are in this.

Trump is not getting a second term. There is no evidence. Biden won. It's over and has been over for awhile now.

No matter how many tweets you find supporting your wishes. The Supreme Court does not care about Twitter claims.

You can pound on your drum as hard and as long as you wish but the Game is not over till the Cat Lady sings.....remember Ginsburg?.....well remember her HARD because her holding pattern supported the HAMMER that is about to come crushing and crashing down soon.

Once Trump has legally won the Election all of America will have a clear and concise list of TRAITORS.....to remediate....these People are not and were never American Opposition they have been and are a Weaponized Army built to destroy America from within.....sooooooo.....if you are beating your Drum and Harping for these crooked criminals you shall deserve the treatment you recieve when this fraud has been exposed for the Traitorous action it truly is.....Undermining a National Election is serious business in the World.....I encourage everyone in America to take names and numbers....simply because so few are really driving this Fraud....but its time to take names and lean on these people now....there is a Societal responsibility to ensure that the Election and Voting Process remain pristine no matter how muddy or dirty the Campaigning gets...this is the crux of American Politics.....America is defined by her Overwhelming actions of coming together to support Freedom and Truth in times of National Strife and Danger....it should not matter what Party you support in the American Election...if you even hear a WHISPER of a voting fraud or cheating the system.....you have a Red/White/Blue responsibility to SCREAM AS LOUD AS YOU CAN.......Americans of all political leanings should by now be on high alert and initiating actions to support the Nation in revealing and stopping the fraud we all know has and still is happening....... I really think all of America should be extremely pissed off right now and hunting down these fraudster traitors....Americans of every political leaning should be coming together to stop the crazy Train in its tracks.

Literally anyone who is honest can see the fraud....so quite seriously America really cannot afford to lose this fight.

The entire World is now watching like NEVER EVER BEFORE...everyone has a vested interest because of Americas Global Stature that these people from many Nations support and this will not go away....America set a new Standard long ago a Global Leadership Standard that requires the most acute care and protection to remain altruistic......you do not achieve this unless you started out doing the RIGHT THINGS....America IS THIS GLOBAL LEADER .... but to remains such America must show the World that it is EXEMPLARY in its protection of the Prcesses which define the Country itself.....this is a Global Security issue not an elections issue.....this crime requires an equal remediation....the WORLD must trust that remediations have occurred.

America now has to Stand up and be Counted.....it has to come together as One to remediate the cheaters....its what America does....no dam cheaters....and if you try and get caught which is your choice as we all know then you get yur britches dropped and your hide tanned good.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ThatDidHappen
The Supreme Court (Justice Thomas) will soon be shown evidence that President Trump won the election.

Source: twitter.com...

I'm beginning to feel sorry for how deep you are in this.

Trump is not getting a second term. There is no evidence. Biden won. It's over and has been over for awhile now.

No matter how many tweets you find supporting your wishes. The Supreme Court does not care about Twitter claims.

You can pound on your drum as hard and as long as you wish but the Game is not over till the Cat Lady sings.....remember Ginsburg?.....well remember her HARD because her holding pattern supported the HAMMER that is about to come crushing and crashing down soon.

Once Trump has legally won the Election all of America will have a clear and concise list of TRAITORS.....to remediate....these People are not and were never American Opposition they have been and are a Weaponized Army built to destroy America from within.....sooooooo.....if you are beating your Drum and Harping for these crooked criminals you shall deserve the treatment you recieve when this fraud has been exposed for the Traitorous action it truly is.....Undermining a National Election is serious business in the World.....I encourage everyone in America to take names and numbers....simply because so few are really driving this Fraud....but its time to take names and lean on these people now....there is a Societal responsibility to ensure that the Election and Voting Process remain pristine no matter how muddy or dirty the Campaigning gets...this is the crux of American Politics.....America is defined by her Overwhelming actions of coming together to support Freedom and Truth in times of National Strife and Danger....it should not matter what Party you support in the American Election...if you even hear a WHISPER of a voting fraud or cheating the system.....you have a Red/White/Blue responsibility to SCREAM AS LOUD AS YOU CAN.......Americans of all political leanings should by now be on high alert and initiating actions to support the Nation in revealing and stopping the fraud we all know has and still is happening....... I really think all of America should be extremely pissed off right now and hunting down these fraudster traitors....Americans of every political leaning should be coming together to stop the crazy Train in its tracks.

Literally anyone who is honest can see the fraud....so quite seriously America really cannot afford to lose this fight.

The entire World is now watching like NEVER EVER BEFORE...everyone has a vested interest because of Americas Global Stature that these people from many Nations support and this will not go away....America set a new Standard long ago a Global Leadership Standard that requires the most acute care and protection to remain altruistic......you do not achieve this unless you started out doing the RIGHT THINGS....America IS THIS GLOBAL LEADER .... but to remains such America must show the World that it is EXEMPLARY in its protection of the Prcesses which define the Country itself.....this is a Global Security issue not an elections issue.....this crime requires an equal remediation....the WORLD must trust that remediations have occurred.

America now has to Stand up and be Counted.....it has to come together as One to remediate the cheaters....its what America does....no dam cheaters....and if you try and get caught which is your choice as we all know then you get yur britches dropped and your hide tanned good.

Yowza. You're in deep too, apparently.

Lots of talk of cheaters and fraud and still, zero evidence. Unless you include Tweets and right-wing blogs. "When this fraud is exposed," as you say, I will "take my treatment" for sure, because I must need to be medicated in order to return to reality.

Show the proof, the evidence. Convince the courts, not me. And no, the SCOTUS will not come swooping in to save Trump either.

I'm tired of saying it now (beating my drum as you put it) but, this election is over. Biden won. With the same electoral "landslide" Trump won with in 2016, plus 6 million more popular votes.

Keep on believing if you like, just don't pop a vein or anything. January 20th isn't too far off, hang in there.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge
Here we we go again, Deja Vu 2020... Will they NEVER learn?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Sorry this is totally off topic but I wanted to respond to your user name. I'm not sure if you know this but the cake was not a lie. It was real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join