It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Society Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The Truth About Everything
In Today’s Society and The Future

Old Society

America
Earth
Wars
Pharmaceutical Companies
Computers & Technology
Disease
Vitamins
Food Drug Administration (FDA)
Money
End Times
Crime and Corruption
Food Industry
Health Care and Conventional Medicine
Pollution
Animal Extinction
Astrology
Uninhabited & Wasteland
Religion
AIDS
Military
Government
Political Conspiracies
Media
UFOs
Religion
Farming Industry
Pesticides
Chronic Dehydration
Incurable Disease
Overwhelming Health Problems
Crime And Corruption
Food Shortages
Overpopulation
Money & Tax Based
Unfulfilled Lifestyles
Homelessness
Suicide
Premature Deaths
Pharmaceutical Companies
Air, Water, Soil Pollution
Unsuccessful Relationships
Industrialization
Separatism
Education
Garbage
Conflicting Countries/Wars
Weapons of Mass Destruction
Communication
Crime and Corruption

New Society

Modern Hydration Practices
Natural Health
Super Foods
Biomimicry
Mentors
Organic Environmental Health Administration
Natural Environments
Happiness
United Nations
Interest Groups
Limitless Health Food
Harmony & Community
Crime Free
Corruption Free

New Community Nature-Based Society

This new nature based society is the solution to ALL of the world’s problems. As I continue to view the things that take place in today’s society I can only weep and cry out to God and wonder why. Why are our minds so corrupt and sinful? Why have we not continually sought out the truth in life and why haven’t we been taught to? Why is our world so out of balance and harmony? Why have we forgotten to put God first in our lives? Why are we so selfish as a people? Why do we depend on the money-based society, which has brought us nothing but corruption, crime, declining health, wars, conflicting nations and other surrounding horrors? Why are we standing around waiting for the world to implode?

Whatever you’re interested in that contributes to the wholistic betterment of the world whether it be mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, or environmental. What type of society am I talking about? I’m talking about a society that is dedicated to health, limitless potential, harmony, happiness, spiritual wealth--A real Heaven on Earth. Basically the world will be filled with people who truly have a desire to be limitless. Everyone can do anything they want to do within good reason and be truly happy doing it. Happiness and Health will be like a world theme. All laws will be created only in a way that contributes the betterment and harmony of the world. The mindset of the people in this new society will be COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from the mindset of today’s people. We don’t know what true happiness is. We’re surrounded in a world of unsuccessful relationships, depression, disease, pre-mature death, crime, corruption and war. Many of us are completely stressed, trying to find balance between work, careers, family, and our own wants and needs. Some of us believe that our world can’t get any better than it is. As long as there exists certain factors that keep us as humans from reaching our fullest potential there will always be room for improvement. Our advancement as human beings will only happen as a result of our awareness upon how to do so. The first step in improving the world of course believing that it is possible. We must recognize and understand that this improvement is needed as well as why it is needed. We must be able to envision a new paradise, a place where we can enjoy life as God intended for us. We must believe that our unlimited potential is truly within us and find ways to bring this potential without. I understand people who say that we must be optimistic about the future but we cannot ignore the problems either and there are plenty of problems to go around. I won’t keep quiet about it and leave it up to “THEM” to figure it out. That IS our problem. Thinking that some magical person is going to come and fix all of our problems for us when we need to realize that it is the responsibility of EVERYONE to work together to improve our world. If we’re in the middle of a potential world war, millions of people are sick and dying of all sorts of diseases, while our water, air and soil are being polluted beyond repair, our people worldwide are suffering from AIDS, overpopulation, hunger, malnutrition, and other horrors and all you say is, “But, look on the bright side of things”, then you are incredibly blind to the truth. As long as such things are taking place there is no bright side. Until every human being on the planet is happy, healthy, and thriving individuals, we should not rest. How can we live with the world being like this? If we continue to accept this way of life, we’ll work ourselves to extinction. There are only two possible paths the future of humanity can take from here on out: the path toward immortality or the path to extinction. We already know which path we’re headed in thus far.

[edit on 3/17/2005 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I don't mean to be a pessimist, and I enjoy those new ideals far more than the old ones, but while we creatures inhabit this chunk of rock in haphazard fashion for an indeterminate period, nature says that the only path for all creatures is evolution and ultimate extinction.

I am sure even the humble but prodigious cockroaches would agree, and they can get around for quite a few days without a head, as some humans figuratively do, and survive whatever nuclear holocaust and global incineration you want to throw at them.

Nice post MrK.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Mr. Masked Avatar Respectfully Sir,

When we learn to treat nature right, then nature will bless us with everlasting longevity.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I don't mean to be a pessimist, and I enjoy those new ideals far more than the old ones, but while we creatures inhabit this chunk of rock in haphazard fashion for an indeterminate period, nature says that the only path for all creatures is evolution and ultimate extinction.

I am sure even the humble but prodigious cockroaches would agree, and they can get around for quite a few days without a head, as some humans figuratively do, and survive whatever nuclear holocaust and global incineration you want to throw at them.

Nice post MrK.

Biggest load of BS I've ever heard.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
ive looked at this from every direction and can only conclude that no nothing will change. people just dont care for one thing, and dont have the mental capacity to visualize such vast reaching and all encompassing problems we face. on the brightside some of the technology we are currently embracing might make a change with out demanding such an overwhelming change in attitude. nanotech, improvments in energy resources, and genetics all have very positive outlooks. what we need to look out for is that certain indivuals in power do not exploit these technologies for personal gain. god speed!

[edit on 17-3-2005 by sturod84]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
ive looked at this from every direction and can only conclude that no nothing will change. people just dont care for one thing, and dont have the mental capacity to visualize such vast reaching and all encompassing problems we face. on the brightside some of the technology we are currently embracing might make a change with out demanding such an overwhelming change in attitude. nanotech, improvments in energy resources, and genetics all have very positive outlooks. what we need to look out for is that certain indivuals in power do not exploit these technologies for personal gain. god speed!

[edit on 17-3-2005 by sturod84]

Spot on. People in power who will not exploit technology and will not be corrupted by power and greed. Problem solved. Universal utopia.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84

This is just simply not true. Things are changing all the time. Change is as constant as time is. Change progresses with time. And in due time things WILL HAVE TO CHANGE. Change is a natural law. The industrial age for America is over. We are finally starting to recognize things about the environment and nature we've never paid attention to before. Research Biomimicry and tell me what you think. I've read the entire book and I'm just amazed at the postive potential the future of humanity really has. People just simply need to become AWARE of certain things. AWARENESS is is one special quality that separates one person from another.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
greed is our main problems! here is an example, some people have like billions of dollars and other have like what 0 cents, those people with billions of dollars they become more greedly and thurst for power, if i have a bill i would give half of that to the people who really need it (researches for sickness(cancer, aids, and all the ugly stuff) give some money to the people living in africa (those people are so poor), no use for the money to just sit in a box cover in steel. so y don't we donate some money to those who really need it?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
greed is our main problems! here is an example, some people have like billions of dollars and other have like what 0 cents, those people with billions of dollars they become more greedly and thurst for power, if i have a bill i would give half of that to the people who really need it (researches for sickness(cancer, aids, and all the ugly stuff) give some money to the people living in africa (those people are so poor), no use for the money to just sit in a box cover in steel. so y don't we donate some money to those who really need it?

My dear friend ulshadow, That is why this new society I'm proposing will not be based upon Money. What will it be based on? Everything else! One's own motivation, Interest Groups, Harmony, Intergration, and Community. These themes shall be the roots of society. Not money. Money will be forbidden. There will be no such thing as profit. Only the constant advancement of humanity in spirit, mind, physiology, technology, and the like. Sheer brilliance.

[edit on 3/18/2005 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
ATS members feel free to CONTRIBUTE ideas to this wonderful philosophy ideal. These ideas for a new community can and will come true as we human beings continue to evolve and realize our potential to be limitless. We ARE the superior species and we must maintain our status quo and in order to due so we must right our wrongs and continue to strive for efficiency in every aspect of our very existence.

Mr.K

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Eliminating all the negative things about our current society is an impossible task and will never happen.

Sure you say "Natural health" but what are you going to do when your mom has Cancer and needs the latest high tech medical treatment to cure it are you just going to let her die or will you want to keep her alive?

I'm sure for every one that would say let her die, there would be thousands more that would want her to live until she can live no more.

Your society is what one would call a utopia but it is impossible do to natural human instincts and as much as you like to think we are no different from animals we still are and we will continue to be corrupt and kill each other until the earth is laid to rest, in other words life sucks deal with it.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by iksmodnad]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
Eliminating all the negative things about our current society is an impossible task and will never happen.

Sure you say "Natural health" but what are you going to do when your mom has Cancer and needs the latest high tech medical treatment to cure it are you just going to let her die or will you want to keep her alive?

I'm sure for every one that would say let her die, there would be thousands more that would want her to live until she can live no more.

Your society is what one would call a utopia but it is impossible do to natural human instincts and as much as you like to think we are no different from animals we still are and we will continue to be corrupt and kill each other until the earth is laid to rest, in other words life sucks deal with it.

Well, In response to this post, I will have to break it down into its natural parts: As far as natural health and cancer is concerned, you have to understand how things affect each other both directly as well as indirectly. According to a book called "The Food Revolution" as well as Holistic Medicine expert Mike Adams, many of the causes of cancer are known to be food related. Read my post to learn more about my rough philosophy on cancer: www.belowtopsecret.com...' The problem with America and cancer is simply this: There are many Americans who are simply uneducated about Health. But Health is only one aspect of much bigger problems which include our government who is ultimately to blame for the inefficient management of America. Our government is a system, not a person so there is no one person who can be blamed for the current mess our goverment is in. I am not a fan of conventional medicine. I believe only in natural methods of CURING any disease. By the way I hope you realize that there is a major difference between TREATMENT of disease and an actual CURE. Believe me, not only do those methods exist, they actually work. More and more people need to start realizing the significance of health. Taking care of yourself is more than just a phrase. It is a way of life and as the world evolves natural health shall be a major way of life for America and the rest of the world. Eventually as people become more educated about natural health, they'll realize they don't have to waste their entire paycheck on high tech conventional pills, surgery or other medicinal ideas that simply treat and not cure disease. Believe me, I wouldn't allow my mother to die!! When it comes to the toughest issues, a combination of research, resources, openmindedness, and faith may be all it takes to figure out how to make the world work a better way.

You may refuse to believe that it is possible to eliminate the negative aspects of our society. I will say this: Our society cannot continue working the way it does forever. The Earth's Non-renewable resources are running at an all-time low. Right now there are scientists out there who are seriously dedicating themselves to discovering and creating new renewable resources. The best of them all in my opinion are the Biomimicrists who study biomimicry which is the science of mimicing nature or studying nature's models and then imitating or taking inspiration from these designs and processes to solve human problems specifically in areas such as agriculture, energy, fabrication, health, storing, commerce, and much more.

I shall end by saying this: NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE.

[edit on 7/29/2005 by Mr Knowledge]

join