It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study finds mouthwash kills Corona virus in 30 seconds.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
How stupid are we?

All this 'Rona stuff proves that we are very, very stupid.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I blame a lack of basic high school level biology education. Whatever grade it is they start teaching about the human body and microbiology. That's what most people seem to be lacking.
edit on 17/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
I blame a lack of basic high school level biology education. Whatever grade it is they start teaching about the human body and microbiology. That's what most people seem to be lacking.

Dude, there's soooooo much more wrong besides that; civics, math, grammar, reading comprehension, critical thinking. It's a mess.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This information was out about two weeks ago, it did not hit MSM at all. It is the majority of mouthwashes too, most of them kill this Coronavirus.

All the hype and panic buying and nobody thought to check if mouthwash killed it" It said thirty seconds exposure, but you do not have to wait that long, just thirty seconds before rinsing your mouth after using it.

I forgot to mention that, I figured everyone would have been reading science sites I guess.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wouldn't vodka be more effective? 😁

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
Wouldn't vodka be more effective? 😁

I’d be curious to know the COVID rates in rural Tennessee and West Virgina where the moonshine sells like water in the desert.

ETA: not that over the counter pumpkin spice crap, I mean the “make you go blind and eat your liver” kind of moonshine.
edit on 17-11-2020 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I thought we were just talking about coronavirus stupidity here. But yeah, pretty much.

Actually, it's those last two, the lack of reading comprehension and critical thinking that ends up driving me the most crazy on a daily basis.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
I thought we were just talking about coronavirus stupidity here.

I bet we could both tie all those subjects to 'Rona retardation fairly easily.

edit on 17-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
My personal study shows that colloidial silver, zinc, vitamin D, and oregano oil pills all taken on a daily basis seem to fend off most ailments. Since I have started that regimen about 3 years ago ( I think) I haven't been sick once. But that seemed to make God or the Devil angry because also in those three years I have had many physical injuries.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Cymru

Are we expected to snort and eyerdop the suff as well?

How else do you use mouthwash? ...weirdo

Gazpacho.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

how are you going to get it where it needs to be - your sinuses and lungs.

Won't hurt - but wear a mask anyway, wash hands often and don't touch your face.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Any alcohol based mouth rinse should work!

Get yourself a Big Box Store bottle of vodka and rinse your mouth out as necessary! Kills bacteria that causes cavities, viruses, mites, and any dumb bug that crawls into your mouth , they will die after complete victory!

Seriously. I had a mite issue last May and the damn things entered my ears and mouth! Little specks of white that looks kind of like plaque showed after a major attack. Some vacuuming, some Borax, some Deet, an air filter, and Buffalo Trace killed most of the swarm. I found their hiding space and used Borax to kill the bastids!

I guess my Buddha days are over as I no longer have qualms about mass killing any bugs by any means!

Sorry grandma about your reincarnated body! But jumping mites that float in the air and attach themselves to your hair (and the ears and mouth stuff) is too much!

Deep Woods Off! stops an immediate attack. Then you need the right laundry soap additive (or single digit weather) to kill the rest!

But mouth wash will help many things. Like garlic breath!! Just saying that any high alcohol will work (Bookers if no Trace!)

edit on 17-11-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Learn typewriting one day....

edit on 17-11-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: clarity

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
a reply to: bastion

how are you going to get it where it needs to be - your sinuses and lungs.

Won't hurt - but wear a mask anyway, wash hands often and don't touch your face.

I agree this is a long way off proof. The study claims the throat and saliva glands are the first places the virus replicates so garling is meant to provide a barrier; however it's not up to the human test stage yet so it could turn out to be useless. Augie did make a great point about putting it in an inhaler when joking earlier; it may potentially be a method - the paper does mention using it on ventilated patients pretty much stops the associated fatality increase if put on a ventilator.

a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Is there a women's cosmetics company called Avon in your kneck of the woods? They sell something called 'skin so soft' that contains citronella oil and one application stops anything biting you for up to a week. Used it myself for a couple of years working on farms and haven't got a single bite when nothing else has worked.

May sound girly but it's what the SAS and Royal Marines use as part of their recommended kit for jungle training/warfare. It costs about $4 for a bottle that'll last a couple of years while other products with the same amounts of citronella oil cost several times as much.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
MMMMmmmm.......covid-cold is a transmittable living Pleomorphic Bacteria living in viral size and shape inside our Bloodstrream....it is surrounded by a lipid-fat Ghillie suit that allows it to fool our own anti-bodies.....breach that lipid-fat capsule and its Sayonara covid-cold....the bacterias potential half-life is defined by the survivability of this lipid-fat barrier.

Anything that degrades or compromises this lipid-fat barrier will kill covid--cold ...... wonder what this mouthwash would do to that lipid-fat barrier?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
My personal study shows that colloidial silver, zinc, vitamin D, and oregano oil pills all taken on a daily basis seem to fend off most ailments. Since I have started that regimen about 3 years ago ( I think) I haven't been sick once. But that seemed to make God or the Devil angry because also in those three years I have had many physical injuries.

Nice approach.... Paralel to my own....I add Vitamin C and liposomal carriers....and a few other things and I like Tumeric/Black Pepper combo in my diet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join