It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has Trump ever done for you?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
a reply to: JinMI
How much per annum would you say you were better off because of your taxes cut?

Woah, woah, woah.....how big is your manhood? How about that?

Your OP reads like some sociopathic democrat focus study.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Donald Trump has done even more for the field of psychology than he has for America.
Psychologist will write dissertations for centuries on the TDS phenomenon and it’s ability to even destroy a country. I’m convinced it’s related to Stockholm Syndrome. Love your captors. Hate the one trying to free you.

It seems the left wants bigger Government, more control, more money from the citizens to maintain that control. Then pandemic came along and it is a new level of control using fear.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA

It made me have to give up my job because too many people are unwilling to keep the rest of us safe because of his flippant reaction and making it political.

Wear a mask. Keep your nose behind it. Take this seriously.

What is wrong with you people who won't do this??? I don't understand. I just don't understand.

The big question is how do you know masks do anything at all? 95% of them are almost for show, and what makes matters worst is people have not had medical level PPE training in proper use. A big part of that proper use is what are you doing with your hands. In the case of us all wearing our masks we don't wash enough, like every 10 mins, and we tend to touch our faces 100X more with a mask than without. So explain to me how just isolating as much as possible and maintaining 6 feet as much as possible wouldn't have the same outcome with or without masks.

With that said America is very high up on the list of mask wearers, higher than Canada by far and places like England. " his flippant reaction" has not decreased mask wearing, but he didn't buy into the political narrative the left pushed because he didn't wear a mask 24/7 like Biden. Biden comes out of his bunker all alone not within 100 feet of anyone all masked up. Its like seeing people in their car alone driving with their mask on... very virtue signaling with no real effect....

edit on 15-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Do you think $2.00 a gallon is sustainable?

With fracking yes, we have 100 to 200 years of oil sitting in the ground right now as to what we know about.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

It's so silly that people think Trump is so much better on ME foreign policy than Obama. Trump is ALL talk. He talks negative about the military industrial complex but then gives billions in weapons to saudi Arabia's opressive regime shortly after they assassinated a journalist.

So where do you rate Obama? This is from the Japan times a few years back. Read the part in bold carefully. On top of all this Obama created a vacuum that 100,000s of IS jihadist filled creating massive upheaval. They thought they might be useful against their non-sanction by congress wars, but in the end 100,000s of people were slaughtered and untold amount of suffering and ancient sites were destroyed.

Its like you are saying that Trump stole a pack of gum and Obama robbed a bank and killed a lot of people, but they are equal in they both stole...lol

The paradox is that Obama, the supposed peacemaker, turned out to be a mirror image of Bush on foreign policy.

To set himself apart from Bush’s aggressive “hard power” approach, Obama campaigned to become president on a foreign policy platform of “smart power.” Yet in office, Obama relied heavily on raw power, waging serial military campaigns from Somalia and Yemen to Iraq and Syria and initiating “targeted killing” of even U.S. citizens with suspected ties to terrorism.

Obama championed “a nuclear-free world” only to quietly pursue an extensive expansion of the U.S. nuclear arsenal, already the world’s costliest and most sophisticated.

Indeed, if one disregards his softer tone in comparison with Bush’s strident rhetoric, Obama’s record shows him to be even more interventionist than Bush. Last year, for example, the United States, according to an analysis of military data, dropped more than 26,000 bombs in seven countries. This happened under a president who, while deploring the ethos of “might makes right,” told the United Nations that “right makes might.”

In truth, Obama, like Bush, paid little heed to international law — or even American law — when it came in the way of his overseas military operations.

For example, Obama did not seek U.N. or U.S. congressional authorization before launching an air war in Syria. In fact, he speciously justified his bombing campaign in Syria by relying on the unrelated congressional authority that Bush secured to go after those who “planned, authorized, committed or aided” the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

The 2011 U.S.-led operation against Libya’s Moammar Gadhafi began as a supposed humanitarian mission, only to quickly turn into a regime-change exercise, whose success quickly bred chaos and mayhem in Libya. Although goaded into the Libyan operation by his hawkish secretary of state, Hillary Clinton, Obama will be remembered in history for demolishing Libya in the same way that Bush unraveled Iraq. The collapse of the Libyan state has created a jihadist citadel at Europe’s southern doorstep.

Obama’s CIA-led regime-change operation in Syria, although unsuccessful, contributed to plunging another secular Muslim autocracy into jihadist upheaval.

Obama indeed presided over the birth of the most potent terrorist organization in modern history — Islamic State — which still controls large tracts of territory in Syria and Iraq even 29 months after Obama began an air war against it. As U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has admitted, the Obama team viewed the rise of IS as a possibly useful development to overthrow Syrian President Bashar Assad, only to see it grow into a monster.

Flush with his success in overthrowing Gadhafi — an operation that involved orchestrating an Islamist insurgency in Benghazi city and then launching a NATO aerial-bombardment campaign in the name of “responsibility to protect” — Obama turned his attention to toppling Assad. The main IS force was born in Syria out of the CIA-trained, petrodollar-funded “moderate” rebels who crossed over with their weapons to the hydra-headed group.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
He removed all those pesky environmental protection rules . Now we can go back to dumping our waste into the lake and river like we used to. Hell the river caught fire back then and look were all fine.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

It made me have to give up my job because too many people are unwilling to keep the rest of us safe because of his flippant reaction and making it political.

What is wrong with you people who won't do this??? I don't understand. I just don't understand.

The big question is how do you know masks do anything at all? So explain to me how just isolating as much as possible and maintaining 6 feet as much as possible wouldn't have the same outcome with or without masks.

edit on 15-11-2020 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Trump gave me a lot more people to make fun off and laugh about. First it was mainly lefties, today it is well balanced and are both equally easily triggurrrd.

Thanks Obama and Trump.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
For me, I saved just shy of $2k in income taxes.

When the corporate rate was lowered to 21% my employer gave me $1k bonus.

Also, under 8 years of Obama I watched multiple departments completely outsourced to India. Between 2017 and 2019 our India outsourcing was completely ended and those jobs are now back stateside. That may not have benefitted me personally, but for awhile I thought my job might be outsourced next and that no longer worried me; but I fear Biden may reinstitute outsourcing tax benefits and then it's back to me being worried again.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yep seen that before...now apply that to people keeping distance of 6 feet or more and isolating themselves as much as possible. Mask do help somewhat but once again how does that relate to the crappy mask everyone wears and massive amount of face touching? America is 75%+ mask wearing. Norway, Denmark, Sweden is like 5%...lol

Infection rate for America is about 3,300 per 100,000 These other countries are 535, 1,100 and 1,700 respectively. Why are counties whose population wearing masks is around 5% but their infection rate so much less?

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
All that sounds so good its to bad trumps one fault undid every good thing he tried to do .
Maybe just maybe if Trump had been just a LITTLE less hatful so many people would not hate so much .

The Biggest thing trump did what No other president ahs done Is completely divide the country its not even About You hating democrat's any more Trump does NOT care if Its Republican's he is saying things about .
Its NOT YOU VERS demarcates ITS you vers EVERY ONE as Trump is DOING as we type .

Every last State contested is CONRTROLED by Republicans saying massive cheating took place is saying REPUBLICAN like AZ governor all Let cheating take place .

So now Trump is all by his lonesome self a Republican JUDGES dismiss his cases .

Its a cold crule world and Trump is all alone .

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Trumps mannerisms turn my insides .
Rocket man ((( theft = a death sentience )))'
The list of worlds leaders he insulted and made threats to goes on forever .

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Lowered taxes. No war. More child sex trafficking rings have went down during this administration. I could go on but whats the point. Not one president in my life has ever done everything they said they would do even when all the odds are against him. He never gave up he never flipped. Is he perfect? No. Do I agree with everything he decides to do? No. I am 38 years old and live alone. All my life I have been told that democrats are better because they take care of you. I am from Chicago. I got so fed up with Democrats (MY WHOLE FAMILY IS DEMOCRAT) I moved from Chicago, stopped being a victim and learned to take care of my self and stopped looking for a hand out. My life has improved by far. Democrats Well most of them not all, Have lost their minds and I am done. If Biden comes out as president the company I work for will close. We cant do another lock down. We were open the whole time through the lock down as we are essential but you need people spending money and now everyone is hurting from this virus. Its not what your country can do for you. Its what you can do for your country. I voted for Trump. Twice. Most important. He let ME improve my life. Unlike every administration before him in my adult life.

edit on 15-11-2020 by bassface09 because: I forgot to add the last sentence

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
401k rise / other investments i own.
Biggest Military pay raises I've seen in years.
Lowered taxes.
Less deployments.
1000% better VA system.
Cut a bunch of mandatory bull# training we had in Military.
More funding to update our aging base/ aircraft.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Compare: 4 years of Trump -vs- 47 years of Biden in Government leadership roles.

Holy smokes! www.promiseskept.com...

Keep it going!

Number one on your link.
Social programs. President Trump signed an order to expand apprenticeships in America...

The reality. In America, fewer than 5 percent of young people train as apprentices, the overwhelming majority in the construction trades. In Germany, the number is closer to 60 percent. Why aren't there more Apprentices in America

Not exactly something to brag about. I wont bother chasing the rest of the timeline of accomplishments if the first one quoted is an abject failure.

this thread doesn't seem to be going the way you hoped huh? lol

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

My 401K and stock portfolio went up quite a bit under Trump. And the Covid they unleashed to force him out actually made it go even higher. I saw gas prices go down a little, same for home heating oil. Other than that, he kept the government from NOT #ing things up and I felt safer with him reigning in the deep state and getting agencies like the FBI back to normalcy. I also slept a little better knowing he brought some normalcy back to the Supreme Court.
All is saw from Usurper Joe and his globalist backers was a push for anarchy and then a police state. They want to Make America suck. They're insane. Biden is admittedly more senile than crazy, but he's soft in the head and a crook and will let the real crazies take over while he sniffs little girls hair or whatever the old freak does to get off.
edit on 16-11-2020 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The big question is how do you know masks do anything at all? So explain to me how just isolating as much as possible and maintaining 6 feet as much as possible wouldn't have the same outcome with or without masks.

You think that is a real sneeze?

That would explain your question.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

This video is a silly argument because it assumes people don't cover their face when they sneeze. All masks do is prevent gross people from being gross. If people would just cover their face when they sneeze it would actually protect better than a mask.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

What can you honestly say the Trump administration has done that made a massive change in your life?

It's made me realize that a lot of people in this country hate White People and Men. I never realized that so much as in the last 4 years. I never realized I was such a target or I would have never voted for Hillary or Obama. Well, maybe I'd still vote for Obama.

I'm 51 years old. I've been nice to people my whole life. All of a sudden people say I'm a Misogynist and a Racist. Whaaa?!? Somebody's full of it somewhere.

But nothing specifically gained from the Trump administration. Just others' reaction to it.
edit on 17-11-2020 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

This video is a silly argument because it assumes people don't cover their face when they sneeze. All masks do is prevent gross people from being gross. If people would just cover their face when they sneeze it would actually protect better than a mask.

You never really watched the video, did you?. The person at the start is talking, not sneezing. What you are saying is the ramblings of an idiot.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join