It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antrim County Election Results Corrected After Software Issue Skewed Initial Results

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Its not surprising that those who are still claiming that there is no proof of election fraud when the majority of them, if not all were stupid enough to vote for Biden. And even more stupid to vote for Biden because they not like TRUMPOTUS when what really matters is how the incumbent POTUS does for the country, its economy, jobs, trade and the futures proofing!

Just because you do not like what someone sometimes says, doesn't mean they are not presently the best and only man for the job with a proven track record, also demonstrated whilst being POTUS. There is a job to be done running the country and that is the paramount consideration in the electorate deciding who should run it!

The fact that a dodgy, senile, dementia afflicted sexual predator etc etc with a 48 year long record of delivering nothing who says they will confirm his policies once elected vs a economically successful POTUS clearly indicates that a fraudulent electoral coup has taken place. And any judge worth his salt in conjunction with the multi state wide evidence of fraud, should be able to clearly see it. If they do not then they are not fit to be part of the judiciary!

Good luck TRUMPOTUS

Brit no #!

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSkunk
As an Australian an outsider and weed smoker i thought Biden was sunk.

They didn't cheat hard enough in 2016, and spent the next four years making sure it wouldn't happen again.

Waiting for the whole thing to be called out for what it is so we can get on with scrapping our current voting systems and start over with a new system where anyone with half a brain can see when there's a rat.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa
a reply to: neutronflux

The software was used in over 40 counties. Other than the one county. How many of the other 40 counties verified the results by manual count?

None of them had to verify with a manual count. They figured out what caused the problem and each county checked whether or not they had the same problem.

Antrim vote glitch: Expert shares how county mistakenly flipped from red to blue

It was a software update error - the election rule 'spreadsheet' was loaded incorrectly. Not every county needed to do that update, and any others that did need such an update did it correctly. THAT is what was verified by each county.

This kind of thing is exactly why party inspectors are in the rooms - they are in fact a vital part of the election counting process. That is why it is so ludicrous for some on here and else where to pretend that the inspectors were excluded. They are there for a purpose (and by law in many places). In addition the party inspectors are TRAINED in the law relating to vote counting, what to look for, and the proper way to correct errors and anomalies as they come up - and all party representatives work together to ensure the vote count proceeds accurately and fairly.

Untrained assholes banging on windows don't have a clue what to look for - witness the reports of 'equipment' being removed that turned out to be a newspaper photographer moving his cameras for crying out loud.

Another Aussie telling us how things went. That's rich. Those of us that live in the state know what happened so please take your assumptions and spread some vegemite on them.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
EP 2185-9AM BREAKING [CYBER-COUP!]: Trump Attorneys Tracking Data Off-Shored To CIA/Soros Co's Co's

This episode of the Pete Santille does some digging and drops some bombs in just how fraudulent the whole election system is. It is a big messy system designed to cover the fraud, but enough is getting exposed and investigated, linking back to the CIA and Soros.

Makes me question the recent election in Queensland where Labour got back in. They where not as bad as Melbourne with its lock downs, but still more authoritarian then the rest of the nation.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

"Software Issue"

So this is what Dimocrats and their supporters will blame the election fraud on.

Right.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: rnaa

They reported the error and everything to the media and to the candidates teams.

they fixed and reported it to cover their azzes, and not go to jail for election fraud. don't be intentionally ignorant.

So, even if that is true (it's not), what is your problem? It got fixed. End of story.

A machine...built for voting..at some point...was CHANGING...a vote...to something else.

That is the problem.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

There was NOTHING wrong with the software.

The error was in the database data.

There was supposed to be a correction to that database loaded in the week before the election, and it was not loaded, or it was loaded incorrectly.

EDIT: I have been made aware of further information. It wasn't a database, per se. It was apparently the ballot description (which may have been hard code or uploadable settings, I don't know) that caused the REPORTING PROGRAM to produce incorrect summary reports. The individual voting machines performed and recorded the votes perfectly.

The summary program produced an incorrect report. They are now counting the votes manually to verify that the voting machines were correct, and I presume will summarize them both manually and via the computer to ensure they match (after the update is applied correctly, of course).

You need to remember, also, that the incorrect summaries from Antrim County were NEVER FORWARDED to the State totals database.

It appears that the Antrim County results will have an affect on the Senate race, but no other (State-wide race). It does not affect the Presidential result (final vote totals yes, overall result no).
edit on 9/11/2020 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I am an American currently living in Australia.

In the USA I have worked 10 elections, in the counting room, with Party officials and City and County Attorneys looking over my shoulder breathing down my neck for every second of it. How many elections have you seen from inside the counting room?

I know exactly what goes on in those counting rooms, even though every State and County will have slightly different protocols, they are all there for one reason and one reason only: to ensure that every vote is counted accurately.

I assure you, no one, and I mean NO ONE, is more embarrassed and pissed off than the Antrim County Attorney (or whoever is the ultimate legal watchdog for the local election authority).

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Hmmm. Its gone behind a firewall or something for me too. I'll try to find it someplace else.

AP: Officials: Clerk error behind county results favoring Biden

Possibly the same article in previous post (its the Detroit Free Press, so maybe its fire walled, but I can get to it now): Antrim vote glitch: Expert shares how county mistakenly flipped from red to blue

Antrim County in Michigan to manually recount ballots after 'election software' error

No, There’s Isn’t a ‘Glitch’ in Michigan Election Software That Flipped Thousands of Trump Votes

From this last article:

Benson explained that while Antrim County did experience a minor election tech issue this week, the GOP’s explanation is highly misleading. For one, local authorities caught and reported the problem early on in the vote tabulating process, so the error was never reflected in the state’s official results. It also wasn’t the result of a “glitch” in the software’s programming either, but rather an embarrassing human error that I’m sure we’ve all been guilty of before: putting off a software update for too long.

Apparently, an Antrim County clerk didn’t update the software used to aggregate voting machine data and generate unofficial results, an accidental oversight that caused a miscalculation in the county’s unofficial results, Benson said. However, she added that existing election safeguards worked as intended and ensured the issue was swiftly corrected before the county submitted its official tally.

Here’s how the process usually works: Voters submit their ballots to voting machines that scan and retain them. Once the machines are finished processing these ballots, each one prints out its final tally of votes for each candidate in each race. Officials then aggregate these printed totals using election management system software. However, since Atrim County dragged its feet on a software update, its version miscalculated when combining these totals, even though each individual voting machine tabulated the ballots correctly.

edit on 9/11/2020 by rnaa because: added links that work (hopefully)

edit on 9/11/2020 by rnaa because: fix typo

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

THEY CAUGHT THE ERROR AND FIXED IT.

It wasn't an error, it was a glitch.

The glitch wasn't the flipping of votes, the glitch was revealing it to whoever noticed it and just happened to be honest enough to report it.

The fix for the glitch was to make sure these flips weren't revealed to anyone.

I repeat: the system is working fine.

Yes - their vote fraud system is working just as designed/intended.

The good news, they are being exposed this time, and heads will roll.

posted on Jul, 5 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
For those of you still claiming that there is no proof of election fraud:

Unofficial election results in Antrim County have now been corrected after a software issue skewed the initial results. The county noticed the voting looked off based on past voting trends. The initial results showed Joe Biden winning the county in the presidential race. The unofficial results now show President Trump winning the county by more than 2,000 votes.

Source article

How many more voting "software glitches" will be discovered over the next month, I wonder. I´ve heard of a couple of these voting software bugs over the last few days, and for some reason the "software glitches" I´ve heard of always gave Biden the votes and not Trump - if this really is just a "software glitch", then one would expect voting software bugs to not be politically biased.

-MM

Monday, July 5, 2021

SOMETHING's UP....and it isn't good for Joe and Democrats.

Of the 83 counties in the state of Michigan, (illegitimate) President Joe Biden chooses to visit sparsely populated ANTRIM COUNTY, on Independence Day, Sunday July 4, 2021.

In fact, he went out of his way to get over to Antrim county from the Traverse City airport!

Northern Michigan news article: upnorthlive.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join