It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ballots Marked ONLY for Biden

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Of course, it was Gore — not Bush /sarc

You were only like 103 back then but it was Gore that wanted to ONLY recount in the counties he lost, didn't want to include Military votes...which are like 4 to 1 Republican WHICH Liberman came out to say "no" we will not fight to not include the military votes...After Liberman did that he was disowned by the Democrats...Gore also wanted to have votes that were messed up to allow the people checking to use their assumptions as to who they might think the voter wanted to vote for... so yes it was Gore as it was Gore who needed to find more votes not Bush...lol

edit on 9-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
When they first started using voting machines in Illinois, the machine would reject any Ballot that wasn't filled out completely. So those early machines would have rejected Ballots that only voted Biden.

If they haven't changed that rejection system, those Ballots aren't valid.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Interesting thing to watch.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

That is what I always thought. I was taught to fill out every circle here in Minnesota and I believe even if it was a race down ballot you didn't want to vote for I was taught to fill in a blank circle. Maybe I am wrong or taught wrong but that is how I do it.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
When they first started using voting machines in Illinois, the machine would reject any Ballot that wasn't filled out completely. So those early machines would have rejected Ballots that only voted Biden.

I completely forgot about that! But now that you mention it, yes, it did used to work that way.

Apparently not now though, at least not here. I didn't have a problem with not voting the whole ballot, and there was no instruction to mark a blank or "no vote" box.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The nwo is very powerful

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

" Project Veritas: Pennsylvania Whistleblower Told to Dump All Non-Biden Mailers After Nov. 9 "

www.breitbart.com...

I Wonder if that is Provable in a Court of Law ...Hmm...
edit on 12-11-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
'VERIFY: It's normal to have ballots that vote only for president
Called undervoting, it's happened to the benefit of both candidates in various states this year.
clip
Furthermore, the federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, also called CISA, has included these concerns on its rumor control webpage. CISA says undervoting occurs every election.

Given the documented history of undervoting, it’s much more likely that these discrepancies can be explained by people who voted only for president, rather than people stuffing ballot boxes with fake votes for Biden and no other candidate.'

www.newscentermaine.com...
--
Trump's corrupt cabal continues to try to use every nefarious trick attempting to obliterate our representative republic. Peculiar that in one state where Trump won by about 2% his supporters were not complaining about irregular voting practices which they are alleging in other states or ballots being counted after 11/4. One state allows votes 9 days after post marked. And the attempt to disenfranchise the military by not wanting those ballot counted should arise indignation. The Military is against Trump.

In one state Trump crazies intimidated election staff to stop the vote; in another: to count the votes: evidence of bipolar thinking of disturbed minds and idiosyncratic cry baby reactions.

In PA it was discovered that many had voted only against one Republican candidate having voted mostly Republican for the others: Herr Trump because they had the ability to discriminate and try to banish corruption.

It makes sense that a lot of those voting year year are first time voters and minorities (the latter helped turn the tide against Trump); their important agenda in this election was dumping the rump Trump's lame brained lawyers only working for the money not for the validity of their allegations.
edit on America/ChicagoamFri, 13 Nov 2020 01:32:43 -0600300143013211America/Chicago by EarthShine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EarthShine

Google: 'Among states with the largest Hispanic populations, about half or more of Hispanics are eligible to vote in Florida (56%), California (51%) and Texas (50%). The two states with the lowest shares of eligible voters among their Hispanic populations are North Carolina (34%) and Tennessee (33%).'

Per one news report it was Hispanics that helped defeat Trump.

First time voters are also likely to not want to get involved with deciding on Senators and Reps and more likely to just want to terminate the current tyrant. It makes sense that thousands would go right to the point and vote only against Trump to eliminate his dictatorship. They have to live with the results of the 50 environmental initiatives Trump has unravelled, decades of determinations and compromises by persons on both sides of the aisle to try to protect our land air and water and sentients who rely on them for life.
++
Correction from my above post: It makes sense that a lot of those voting THIS year are first time voters and minorities..

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

We all know that some people don't vote the whole ticket. No one is doubting that. What is in question is if this amount of president only votes and in this ratio is normal or expected.

Your link did nothing to shine a light on that.

As for the rest, got it -- orange man bad.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I'm not going to start presuming what certain groups of people are more likely to think...

However, most of what I'm hearing is that Trump has had record-breaking support from minorities.

I would say it's safe to say that people with the least knowledge of political candidates and issues are most likely to vote for president only.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Exactly, if these are majority mail in ballots, and people had no time I call it bull poop 💩 I a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Interesting:

Dominion’s exclusive AuditMark® technology is a unique, visual audit trail, allowing results to be audited down to each individual ballot. This patented process not only images and stores a copy of the ballot, but also appends to that image a record of how the voter’s selections were interpreted by the tabulator.

Dominion’s exclusive digital ballot audit trail

This should be quite helpful for any states that wish to conduct a thorough in-depth audit.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
3 Voter Trends that Helped Biden by Laura Santhanam

11.9.20 PBS News Hour

www.pbs.org...

Mail in ballots and early voting made a difference.
clip

Majority of early and absentee ballots favored Biden-
of 71% of surveyed voters:

Biden 58%

Trump 40% clip

Most non-white voters favored Biden

From 26% of surveyed voters:

Biden 73%

Trump 25%

Same article AP voter survey:
Some Republicans chose Biden over Trump:
From 48% of surveyed voters:
Percent of voters by party

Trump 91%

Biden 8% (AP voter survey)
~~
Another article mentioned that white men without college education more likely to vote for Trump; college educated white men for Biden.
~~
My conclusion: society needs an educated electorate with the ability to discriminate between truth and falsehood so that rat like solipsistic idiosyncratic racist sexist loose lipped individualists like Trump never get elected again or allowed to disrupt international climate and trade agreements, majority scientific studies, health safeguards and national homeostasis.
~~
Recent news indicates that lawsuits by Trumpsters are dying like dead flies in the light of a brighter new day.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Oh how fun! You got to call bad orange man insulting names all self-righteously and stuff. As if you somehow know all and see all and have all the answers. The truth is that you know what you are allowed to know... you believe what you choose to believe.

But here's the bottom line: Neither you nor I know what is really going on behind the scenes. And neither you nor I have any idea how many fraudulent votes were cast and counted. Neither do we know what the possibilities are regarding "backdoors" and hacking and flipping votes or any of the other technical details. You can believe what you will (just like I will!), but anyone who believes they KNOW is simply showing their own arrogance and ignorance. And that's a dangerous combination.

What we REALLY need is a system with traceability and accountability that will ensure this crap CANNOT happen... only then can any of us know that it is not happening.

In the meantime, I'm going to keep following this like flies on spit until it's either proven one way or another, or there just isn't anywhere to go with it any longer. Don't like it? Bummer for you.
edit on 14-11-2020 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2020 by Boadicea because: clarity

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Even if a lot of people only voted for Biden and no other marks on the ballots, you would NEVER see boxes full of those without having a mix of more common looking ballots.

The only way what is being reported could happen is if they were "manufactured" for the purpose (obvious and blatant) of getting their favored candidate elected illegally.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
For genuine election fraud see Daniel Hopsicker's The Big Fix RE Election 2000, oh yeah, continuation of the Bush Dynasty. Find Hopsicker at MadCowProd.com Then 2001 false flag event followed by The Patriot Act, sneaking in The Age of Surveillance Capitalism since in the 90s Guv could not figure out how to get TIA passed, Total Information Awareness legislation. Big Brother redux. Read The Watchers for the gory details.

If start reading books instead of impulsive Tweets and warped headlines discover the truth about how the 2000 election was a Republican overlord grab. And how monied interests and Mafia like influences via touch screen voting machines led us down the lead brick road to now. When picking up our book reading skills dont forget 1984 and The Known Citizen.

One of Trump's major acts of perfidy-knee bending to Big Telecomms trying to steer toward 5G usurping community ordinances in siting of 5G enabled poles in local nature strips and erecting mini cell towers 4G enhanced 5G enabled 40 ft. from bedrooms in cities a move toward more AI towering over us, proliferating autonomous vehicles (recently one ran into a wall), more remote education and Smart houses and cities ready for citizen ratings like China and Trump envies.

RE: 5G, see 390 pp study this month by New Hampshire published after 14 mos. panel studied issues related to wireless tech.
One recommendation: phasing out WiFi in schools and public libraries. Under Trump we would continue to head 100 mph in the wrong direction. Biden may capitulate to Big Wireless too but at least he has brains and the ability to navigate with a team and not fire everyone in sight who looks at him cross eyed because of stupid attempts to make America white again.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I honestly do not even know how to respond to you. So I will just say that I hope someone can benefit from all the energy and emotion you put into that comment.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join