It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local Election!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
So, the wife and I got up at 4 am this morning to shower and get ourselves ready to vote. What we encountered once getting there I've never seen before here in our community. There were literally hundreds of people camping out waiting to vote. I know, to some this is no a major deal, but to a town the size of ours (little over 12k) this was amazing. There were Trump sign's all around the voting area (which I'm not a fan of, no matter the party) but this is a encouraging sign for us Trump fans. I hope this is merely a microcosm of what's to come. I'm afraid if we don't win this by a landslide, Biden and his cronies are going to cause mayhem over this election. I hope i'm wrong, but I fear the worst is awaiting us after the results come in. Be safe everyone.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SoAUndrT8kr

Welcome to ATS, and I hope you are right.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SoAUndrT8kr

At our poling place there are no political signs allowed.
They also ban any political shirts, hats, pins, etc.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
A friend of mine went to vote at six AM and said there were big lines there so he left. I just told him yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that....not to go vote real early, to wait till after ten oclock to allow people who are working to get in to vote. But no, he feels he has to go vote when he wants, even though he is retired and has all day to go vote. He complained about the long lines, they will disappear so let the working people vote so they don't have to go back and wait in line in the evening.

Use common sense when voting if you are not working or are retired, others need to vote too.

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Same here, but I was able to sneak in with my "Space Force" T-shirt

posted on Nov, 3 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

He wasn't on my ballot.....

top topics

join