It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How You will be Enslaved

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
also written about in the protokols of xion.
those 'learned elders' want their cattle in servitude.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: nOraKat

Do you see the irony in complaining about capitalism on the World Wide Web.

Is it fair to complain about only one edge on a double-edged sword?

I don't care. Watching intellectual masturbation is one of my guilty pleasures.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
all the bankers, all those names, trotsky, lenin, wall streets.
even the 'scary' hitller, son of a rothscchild.

all from the same self professed chosen.

if only they were willing to live in peace!

we would have world peace, if not for this 'chosen' class of people.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Which begs a question, is it slavery when you get what you.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Um, dude. Automatic are already banned . Few of them are in circulation, registered with a tax stamp and extremely expensive to purchase. Something like five figures on average iirc. Either way, it's a very simple process to convert most semi automatic rifles into full auto and pretty quick too. Albeit highly illegal.

There is a few ranges around that keep them in stock to rent for fun on the range. Costs twice as much to rent than the semi autos at a range ten .minutes from me. If you want to have s goodttime though it can be worth it.

However, thanks to donald trump it will be a couple generations before they can even condition the law enforcement community to get on board with confiscation and subdue the population mentally to be ok with it.

The extreme leftists are about to be silenced into the background where they belong once again. Our current dilemma is not unlike the 1970's right now.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

What a great opportunity with this pandemic to push their agenda / establish new laws/bills.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Um, dude. Automatic are already banned . Few of them are in circulation, registered with a tax stamp and extremely expensive to purchase. Something like five figures on average iirc. Either way, it's a very simple process to convert most semi automatic rifles into full auto and pretty quick too. Albeit highly illegal. ...Our current dilemma is not unlike the 1970's right now.

I found this article:

"Federal law prohibits the possession of newly manufactured machine guns, but permits the transfer of machine guns lawfully owned prior to May 19, 1986, if the transfer is approved by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives. As a result, a substantial number of machine guns are still in circulation. As of February 2018, the national registry of machine guns contained registrations for 638,260 machine guns."

Unfortunately its from an article that wants to make 50 caliber guns illegal - giffords.org...

In response to the use of bump stocks in the Las Vegas shooting in October 2017, ATF began the process to include bump stocks within the definition of “machinegun.” ATF finalized the regulation in December 2018.

The federal government first acted to regulate machine guns with the National Firearms Act of 1934. This law imposed a special tax on machine guns that was designed to curtail their sale and possession, and also required registration of machine guns. Later, Congress enacted a stricter law—The Firearm Owners’ Protection Act of 1986—banning the possession and transfer of new machine guns. However, this law exempts machine guns manufactured prior to May 19, 1986, as well as machine guns possessed by or manufactured for governmental entities.

The federal government first acted to regulate machine guns with the National Firearms Act of 1934. This law imposed a special tax on machine guns that was designed to curtail their sale and possession, and also required registration of machine guns. Later, Congress enacted a stricter law—The Firearm Owners’ Protection Act of 1986—banning the possession and transfer of new machine guns. However, this law exempts machine guns manufactured prior to May 19, 1986, as well as machine guns possessed by or manufactured for governmental entities.

I guess they weren't ready yet to collect the 638,260 machine guns..
I imagine many people did not register in 1986.
edit on 28-10-2020 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

originally posted by: dantanna
also written about in the protokols of xion.
those 'learned elders' want their cattle in servitude.

----

originally posted by: dantanna
all the bankers, all those names, trotsky, lenin, wall streets.
even the 'scary' hitller, son of a rothscchild.

all from the same self professed chosen.

if only they were willing to live in peace!

we would have world peace, if not for this 'chosen' class of people.

----

When my friend first showed me the Prot$%&ocols of the W%ise Me#n of Zi*# on (in Be5 hold a P$ ale Horse), I thought it was ridiculous. I was certain then that it was bogus.

Then later in life, I saw this:

He actually mentions the Pro*& tocols.

It was always in the back of mind from the first time I saw it.

Later I revisited it and just astounded to see how it is all just manifesting around you. It is definitely like something out a movie.

All people are chained down to heavy toil by poverty more firmly than ever they were chained by slavery and serfdom; from these, one way and another, they might free themselves, these could be settled with, but from want they will never get away. We have included in the constitution such rights as to the masses appear fictitious and not actual rights. All these so-called "People's Rights" can exist only in idea, an idea which can never be realised in practical life. What is it to the proletariat labourer, bowed double over his heavy toil, crushed by his lot in life, if talkers get the right to babble, if journalists get the right to scribble any nonsense side by side with good stuff, once the proletariat has no other profit out of the constitution save only those pitiful crumbs which we fling them from our table in return for their voting in favour of what we dictate, in favour of the men we place in power, the servants of our agentur. . . . Republican rights for a poor man are no more than a bitter piece of irony, for the necessity he is under of toiling almost all day..

It is wrong I think to identify this group a J*ws in general, for if the stories of the funding of Hitler are true, they funded their massacre. They are certainly behind the Zi73 on ist movement.

At the end of the document it speaks of selecting kings or (a king) of the seed of Da& vid. It speaks of the righteous characters he must have. Pretty confusing after all the evil plans.. Anyway it is as though they are preparing the world for the coming of their 'Suprem e L% ord'.

Behold a Pale Hor$e

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
THE KALERGI PLAN IS NOW

by
Black Pigeon Speaks - Felix Rex
Plans for "Western " national identities to be removed by the new mass cultural importation from non-white areas.

Visitors Centre in the European Parliament, there is a plaque with the words,

“National sovereignty is the root cause of the most crying evils of our time”, for which the “final remedy is the federal union of the people.”

Basically gives the historically starting ideology for this cultural overhaul.

Perhaps the flaw in the planis white women are not being willing producers of the new race. The Kick back over the mass immigration demands, mass riots by marxists and the final straw lock downs and false imprisonment of the world population.
Think about Europe's Muslim invasion from Africa and middle east, the well supported caravans from south America - The Chinese moving into alter the different cultural regions like Tibet, inner Mongolia and the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region.

Seems to be happening at a very convenient time - Who will be the fall guys? Trump, Boris or are these as Rex said speed bumps in their plans. Will the native populations stand up soon and stop the slide into just 3 or 4 regions straight out of the 1984 novel?

Or is Resistance is futile no medical passport - no food, no work, no health care and no travelling all monitored by your friendly space link tracker.
edit on 28-10-2020 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thats why they are so expensive, a current owner cannot replace what he sells with ease. Many of those registrations will never be sold/transferred.

A bump stock was a cheap trick to get the rate of fire. For many AR rifles, its just changing out or modifying a sear pin. Other type of arms require changing out the bolt carrier group entirely though. Im not really a fan of full auto anyways. I would enjoy it at a gun show, especially if we can shoot at old cars and appliances.

If your mobile in a tactical situation, carrying less weight is preferable, and FA spends excessively quicker. Perhaps if your with a group and a vehicle on patrol with lots of extra rounds handy it could be beneficial.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join