It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ultimate goal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Read KPBs thoughts on page 3
www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=KellyPrettyBear

The truth?

People don't have souls...

But "something" has people... and that something... well here I'm
getting into risky ground again.

page 6 you mean.

sometimes things require a leap of faith. sometimes you can't explain something because it requires first-hand experience. i'm fully aware of that, that's why in a discussion like this i'm trying to avoid needless ridicule.

that poster is full of sh.t though.

"humans don't have souls. souls have humans." - but then he rephrases that as "something", claims he doesn't believe in reincarnation while talking about as many people having to be born as possible, "gods" being trapped and religion not being for humans... you know what it all is? how it all sounds?

he's taking the quite well known theory, which i've partially mentioned here - that humans in terms of beings of the flesh are just vessels for a soul, spread from single root into nearly infinite number of leaves. in that case, yeah - it's the soul that "has" human, not the other way around. human life is just an experience for the soul, and all the pain and suffering along the road is just a lesson for the soul. and yes, religion is just a conditioning mechanism, so that those leaves can be manipulated after the flesh dies. i'm not sure about the exact scenario at play there - Monroe's books about OOBE shine some light on that, but only to a small degree. it may be a 3rd party at play with their own motives, disconnected from the root, or it may be all connected and part of the plan to keep the recycling of the leaves. basically, that other side may be as much of a mess as this one, if not worse. the difference is, unless some nefarious technology stops you from doing so (assuming there is one at play), you have much higher degree of freedom after death, and you may manage to "break free" - to a degree, of course, since you can't really go against your very nature, but you may advance in your understanding of yourself far enough to avoid being reincarnated with memory loss as a bonus.

up to that point, it all seems reasonable, except he's calling all that spirituality BS and throws in machine intelligence into the mix - concept that has derailed the breakaway civilization thread for quite some time and possibly was taken from there - claims to have experience of being possessed by it, and basically replaces the whole soul concept under the hood with phenomenon and machine intelligence while refusing to talk about it clearly, hiding behind "if i tell you", "you won't believe me", "i don't recommend that anyone even investigate this sort of thing" and all such crap. "you shouldn't believe me" is probably the only truth he says, otherwise lying through his teeth. "computer guy and business owner" that has been in "kundalini cult for 30 years"? smells like Steve Jobs wannabe. species that "biologically ascended"? Stargate anyone? "do you have conversations with ants"? an ant has no quarrel with a boot, as Loki said in Avengers.

seriously, he watched a bunch of s-f movies, stole some ideas from the breakway civilization thread, and created a "spirituality is a fairytale, here's some fearmongering about some deeply unsettling truth i'll tell you nothing about" thread in a chit-chat forum to avoid being called out.

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
One good freedownload book to absorb is The Gods Of Eden.Pdf - The Chilling Truth about Extraterrestrial Infiltration
by William Bramley. Worth the read as a main premise is that mankind always goes to a high civilization and after wars back to the stone age/beginning again.

that cycle isn't anything new. many suggested that humanity has reached even higher stage of technological development than currently in the past, then it all crashed down, due to either some natural disaster or war, with possibility of some people escaping the planet.
edit on 19/10/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

I read the whole article but don’t recall reading anything about nano bots being in vaccines in it? It does talk about transhumanism and merging with tech.

My guess is that nano bots would detect and fix problems themselves, and thus no need for modern medicine, or MRI scans.

The main focus of the article is about the near future though and how covid has been hijacked to implement draconian plans of fascism and authoritarian mandates.

yes, i know, the nanobot mention was related to this thread in particular, because some people claim nanotechnology may be used in those vaccines. it just crossed my mind when reading about all that transhumanism stuff, that MRI would detect nanotechnology, and i doubt they would give people nanobots that fix all their health problems in those vaccines, even if they could.

as for the article, i did read it all. i'm honestly surprised noone tried to kill those motherf..kers yet.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
Could they design a vaccine to damage the temporal lobes somehow?

The God helmet is an experimental apparatus originally called the Koren helmet (or Koren octopus) after its inventor Stanley Koren. It was developed by Koren and neuroscientist Michael Persinger to study creativity, religious experience and the effects of subtle stimulation of the temporal lobes.[1] Reports by participants of a "sensed presence" while wearing the God helmet brought public attention and resulted in several TV documentaries
en.wikipedia.org...

doubt that would have the desired effect.

makes me wonder what's the frequency spectrum of those complex fields that helmet uses though. could work with binaural stimulation, in theory.
edit on 19/10/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

My guess would be a vaccine with bioengingered nanotechnology, a chimera, with mechanical, animal and plant components.

Such a construct would be multidimensional, penetrating the ethereal and astral. An elementarie or "astral larvae".

Havta use all that loosh for something I guess.

gnosticteachings.org...
books.google.com...
occult-world.com...

Regular MRI doesn't detect nanoscale objects.

Nanoscale-magnetic resonance imaging (nano-MRI) is a new technique that promises to bring the resolution of MRI measurements, normally limited to tens of micrometers, down to the nanometric scale, making measurements of single-biomolecule MR spectra a tangible aspiration
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Maybe something like this could do the job?

Electrical Stimulation of Neural Stem Cells Mediated by Humanized Carbon Nanotube Composite Made with Extracellular Matrix Protein

pubs.acs.org...

posted on Oct, 20 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

some interesting info, thanks for the clarification on the MRI front as well.

i'm trying to stay way from the astral/multidimensional stuff in this thread on purpose though, because while i don't exclude its existence, and the very assumption of having a soul kinda implies it, we have no way of knowing how it exactly works.

that's why i've mentioned Monroe's books about OOBE, his research into the soul connecting us all had some military personel involved, and The Monroe Institue is still going on. it's not some random woo-woo pseudo-research like some people think, and while one may argue that people involved in the occult have reached some tangible evidence as well, the scale of operations of The Monroe Institute and the people involved puts it on another level as far as credibility goes.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join