It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof the Earth is Round NOT Flat!

page: 210
<< 207  208  209   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: KnowItAllKnowNothin
So, simulation theory?

That still doesn't explain the need to lie. You chose the game and put on the VR headset to experience a restrained, limited existence.

If "science" describes the rules of the game, then it isn't a lie.

posted on Feb, 29 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnowItAllKnowNothin

Those are stories, and some believers fall for them.

When I get sun burnt during the day by the sun, that’s not a story.

When I don’t get sun burnt at night because the curvature of the earth physically blocks the sun’s radiation, acts like a shield that is not a story.

When the heliocentric model explains nightfall is the literal shadow of earth’s curvature falling across the land, and flat earth fails to explain why the sun’s radiation and light becomes physically blocked at night, that is not a story. Its spherical earth correctly models observed occurrences not explained by a flat earth.

Its a clear cause and effect the is accurately modeled by the heliocentric model.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Who knows ?
If we ever somehow get to find-out after passing, maybe we'll all be surprised.
Oh so that's what this was all about ! LoL !

Maybe it was a choice, maybe it wasn't.
Many claim to have memories of that choice, but I have no experience like that.

The rules of the game defined by science are small, limited, imperfect.
The game is small potatoes.
Look beyond the limitations.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Are you sunburnt right now ?
If not : it's a story.

We are creators, and we create stories : not truths.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The rules of the game defined by science are small, limited, imperfect.

You have that backwards, science doesn't define the rules of the game, it only tries to map out what they are and how we can use them to our advantage.

Look beyond the limitations.

If you chose to play, you knew what the limitations were going to be and that you were not going to actually see beyond them, it is kinda the point.

Unless you lean towards the prison planet flavor of simulation theory, it is all done with consent, with the limitations being the main part of the experience.

edit on 1-3-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Are you sunburnt right now ?
If not : it's a story.

We are creators, and we create stories : not truths.

The sun should always be detectable on a flat earth. Yet at night the earth shields the radiation and light of the sun from the night side.

The heliocentric model clearly and accurately predicts and forecasts the movements of the sun and moon. Do you have a more accurate model?

The earth has a specific structure and shape like all solid objects. Do you have proof the earth is something else than spherical.
edit on 1-3-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   

You forgot season's as well. The problem I've seen with flat earth is they will create a model they believe explains one thing. Then they have to create a direct model to explain something else and the 2 become incompatible. There is not one flat earth model that explains everything from summer and winter solstice to stars being different in the southern hemisphere. They can't cone up with anything close to showing actual representation of distances. And have yet for someone to explain if you leave California head due west and you hit Asia and not Antarctica.

That's the part I find the funniest we are encircled by an arctic ice sheet and no one appears to have noticed.
edit on 3/3/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I have a story, its about the climate crisis we face. If more people can be duped into this ice wall BS, they are really not going to care about emissions, so "Saudi" oil companies pay idiots to argue this # ad nauseum in hope of recruiting other idiots.

The End.

top topics

<< 207  208  209   >>

join