It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The devil's underpants ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen advertised on Ebay

Haunted Shorts

I bought these shorts brand new at an estate sale. I figured I would get them for my son because they were the right size ... When he put them on, he started acting VERY strange! All of a sudden, he got a weird look in his eyes, and he immediately started arguing with his sister. Of course it wasn't very unusual for them to argue, but this time was a little different. He had a strange sound to his voice, almost like a GROWL!

... he put them in the laundry basket to be washed, and that night, some strange things started happening. We started hearing strange noises in the house ... Then my daughter told me that her dog keeps barking at the laundry basket ...

Then the next morning, I heard the dog growling and fighting with someone. I grabbed my camera and ran upstairs to see what was going on. I saw the shorts laying on the floor outside my daughters bedroom ...

That night at about 2:00am, I woke out of a dead sleep. I heard music coming from downstairs in the living room ... When I got to the end of the staircase, I couldn't believe what I was seeing! The shorts were flying all around the room, dancing to the music, and spinning all around.

The Ebay entry includes pix of the dog plus the shorts apparently flying around the room.

Could they be the devil's underpants ?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
More and more we are seeing stuff like this on eBAY.
Will it be the downfall of eBAY? Is this the begining of the end?

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Craziest thing I ever saw ppl sellin on ebay was farts in a bottle. Why any1 would by that is beyond me.:bnghd:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Oh, Pisky, where DO you find these stories? LOL...

My undies....Never mind. Nobody would beleive it.

Maybe i should try to auction my haunted pillow. Yep, i stopped using it and threw it away in a fit of anger...seriously, the sucker had a heartbeat.
thump...thump... I got a new one and all is fine!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wow, I have seen some wierd things sold on Ebay, (A whale skeleton, a real person, and various versions of the Virgin Mary) But this is just wow. I now make it a form of enterainment to look at Ebay.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Great find, Pisky.
Somebody wrote on that page:

"Q: I cannot ever get laid. Do ou think my underwear are possesed also?
A: I don't know, maybe it has nothing to do with your underwear. "

Maybe he should buy the devil´s underpants to help him get laid? Moo-ho-hahah...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Maybe I should sell a pair of my socks - George Bush could buy them as a weapon of mass destruction, after all There's a terrible smell in Dingley Dell, 'cause the pixies are washing their socks

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Maybe its just me but i found this funny

Q: Are they 100% cotton?
A: No

Damn my sense of humour is weird :shk:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
better than those shorts, only that MAGIC SOUP BOLW that reads messages in SOUP LETTER that sold on Ebay for $7.oooUSD

P.T.Barnum was right " there is a sucker born every minute"...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
My bro DJ showed me something like that on EBAY.

get ready for it...

A Haunted Nintendo sold for like $250 or so.

when we saw it (my other brother Alex and me, we were in alex's room watching House and other shows on his comp) we started laughing. Then we realized something...

Why the hell didnt we do that?

DJ had a nintendo and like 470 or so games for it, we coulda said it was haunted and could've made MUCH more.

Things like that piss me off
because I could figure it out first

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
They say that the shorts were dancing at 2:00 AM, alright, but explain to me why the room is clearly lit? They said that when the lights were turned on the shorts fell to the ground. The source of the light appears to be the window.

I can't believe that one of the commentors at the bottom thinks the story is true!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hmmm......maybe they were watching too much Cow and Chicken (the pantless wonder of a satan on there????)

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I was expecting shorts covered in Pisky faces when I saw this.

Whats next someone selling jars of rat pee because of its magical healing properties?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
mayeb i should geta some gothic like botle, and put it on EBAY for sale under... " My Soul For sale "....lol...see how many nuts would fall for that one !

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
I was expecting shorts covered in Pisky faces when I saw this.

Thought the same thing
but then it would be in the Pixerific Art section

Whats next someone selling jars of rat pee because of its magical healing properties?

I wouldnt put it past them -_-

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Close enough

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Pisky...yer to naughty !!!!
lol

new topics

top topics

join