It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK, Canada, France, Belgium, you're being played

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: bastion

June to Late August which was the start of the second wave and we're now seeing 22,000+ cases a day detected. All the countries mentioned show a decrease in cases and R values after mask legislation and social distancing measures were brought in.

Cases are not equivalent to a second wave, a second wave would require people to be getting sick and dying like the first wave. The death rate is dead flat and you're trying to tell me it's still a wave, absolute baloney science. Secondly, show me one single nation where enforcing the wearing of masks had any noticeable impact on the wave. I want to see the hard data, not just hear you make bogus claims.

The deaths have clearly spiked in recent weeks on all graphs (select the last two week or 30 days view). France is the clearest mirror image, the UK has gone from one or two deats a day to around 70 a day. Where I live in Lancs is the epicentre of the second UK outbreak hosital admissions have increased fourfold in the last two weeks and intensive care admissions have increased eight-fold.

It's a load of nonsense to claim an expontential increase is flat and shows you don't understand the very basics of interpreting graphs so you're not going to understand that hard data as that's in the form y =A.e^x with A as the R0 and a tiny bit of differentiation to find max and min points but here's one anyway: royalsociety.org...

I'll hapilly teach you how to do the maths and science to do this but it's best to start off correcting the basic errors you've made in plotting and interpretting graphs before moving onto that otherwise it'll seem complicated.
edit on 7-10-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

The deaths have clearly spiked in recent weeks on all graphs (select the last two week or 30 days view).

If you look at the last 2 weeks there is no clear trend at all, it looks completely random, which is obviously because you're looking at a window of time which is far too small to give you any perspective. The 30 day chart does show a more obvious upward trend but nothing about it looks exponential to me, unlike the first wave.

Here's the UK's death numbers going back to the first wave, which gives us a much clearer picture of how many people are dying. I will give it to you, there does seem to be a small increase in cases recently, which is totally expected considering the UK is moving into winter, but if you think it's something to freak out about and keep everything locked down throughout the period where the smallest number of people were dying, then there's really nothing I can say to you, clearly fear is the only thing controlling your worldview.

edit on 7/10/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join