It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does President Trump's Latest Tweet Contain A Secret Message?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Pistoche

Weird that "well" is spelled with an "i" but in the very next sentence "all" isnt.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

[Hawaiian Dictionary(Hwn to Eng)]
weli
1. nvs. Fear, terror, dread; fearful, afraid. Kau ka weli, kū ka weli, full of fear; terror-stricken. Ua kau koʻu weli i ka luaʻi pele, I was filled with fear of the lava eruption. hoʻo.weli To frighten, terrify, arouse fear. (PPN weli.)

Doubt it was intended to be this, but it's interesting.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
The first "L" in the word "Well" is a lower case "L".... the second "L" is an upper case "i".
Notice the slight difference in height between the two "L"s.

As included in the OP and almost every subsequent post, yes.
Although, to make it interesting in the spirit of "secret message" it's likely that the subsequent "I think" was meant to clarify the intentional use of the capitalized i rather than it being a typo.

Going welI, I think.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

WelI = Weli = We lie

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: Pistoche
President Trump's latest tweet seems innocent at first, but on closer inspection, something strange can be noticed. Take a good look at the second "L" in the word "well", it is actually a capital letter "I". This isn't possible through autocorrect, Siri, or a typo. It most likely had to be on purpose, unless I am overlooking something. What do you all think about this? Innocent? Or something much more? I don't believe in accidents or coincidences when it comes to President Trump, he always has a plan. What could all of this mean?

Here is the tweet in question:
Link to the tweet
(you have to click on the President's tweet after getting to the page with the tweets to see the L/I difference clearly)

wow the "L" in well is not capitalize only the l in love is....nothing to see just retarded imagination....

Its the 2nd "L" in "well" which is actually a capital I.

According to the tweets from the twits (twitterers?) on twitter, it:
A) "Looks like the Twin Towers"
B) Has to do with Chinese virologist "Li" Men Yan
Or
C) References the German card/card game, Weli

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: THeGreaTZoiD

originally posted by: [/post]

wow the "L" in well is not capitalize only the l in love is....nothing to see just retarded imagination....

Its the 2nd "L" in "well" which is actually a capital I.

According to the tweets from the twits (twitterers?) on twitter, it:
A) "Looks like the Twin Towers"
B) Has to do with Chinese virologist "Li" Men Yan
Or
C) References the German card/card game, Weli

Threr is also the reference to the iheart radio ststion radio station in this thread. Over active imagination. The capilitaztion of LOVE maybe connected to heart. Someone mentioned taps. Maybe Trump is singling to someone that he will communicate with them over the radio or radio like devise, and the taps repersent the tuning.

I do know throughout history people have sent secert messages through whatever media was popular at the time. So well done that the general population didn't pay attention to it. Those who knew could read the message. Those who didn't had to try to crack it.

These drops are like they want people to know the message is there.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join