It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Evidence of Directed Energy Weapon in Ca Fires 08/09/2020

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I saw it, but I had to switch off the lights in my room, so when its dark you will be able to see it

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
I turned my brightness way up and can see it now. I couldn't at first either.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
I saw it, but I had to switch off the lights in my room, so when its dark you will be able to see it

OK thanks that does it, can see it with lights off and magnified screen.

I do believe they are far more advanced into energy weapons and weapons used on weather that we are told.

Directed-energy weapons such as the solid-state laser and the high-powered microwave can be particularly effective against swarming small boats––and the people who man them––and are superior to kinetic weapons for a number of reasons. Chief among them is the ability to use these weapons in a graduated response mode, from nonlethal warning shots to lethal, accurate fires.

jnlwp.defense.gov...

China's weapon

It could also be used in covert military operations. The beam is powerful enough to burn through a gas tank and ignite the fuel storage facility in a military airport.
Because the laser has been tuned to an invisible frequency, and it produces absolutely no sound, “nobody will know where the attack came from. It will look like an accident,” another researcher said. The scientists requested not to be named due to the sensitivity of the project.

www.scmp.com...
edit on 8-9-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

In near term battles, the US military will have the option to unleash laser weapons on vehicles, vessels and possibly even aircraft. The precision of lasers like ATHENA is already remarkable.

As the technology continues to advance at a rapid pace in the U.S., lasers like ATHENA will be able to strike farther and farther away. And destroy bigger and bigger targets.

www.facebook.com...
FOX NEWS ADMITS GOVERNMENT USING LASERS (DEW) BEFORE CA FIRES
189,536 views•Oct 22, 2017

Defense News reports that the US Navy debuted the system this past August on the USS Ponce, an amphibious transport ship currently based in the Persian Gulf. The laser has a bevy of different settings, ranging from a simple warning flash to a lethal beam that can set small boats and machines on fire. The weapon, whose range remains classified, focuses the light from six solid-state welding lasers onto a single target to cause damage. The current laser is an upgraded prototype of an earlier model and cost $40 million over 7 years to build. After passing several at-sea tests and starting service on the Ponce, the system will undergo further environmental tests. The Navy hopes to deploy the weapon fleet-wide by 2017.

www.lawfareblog.com...
edit on 8-9-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Airforce PDF

Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) effects originate from exploiting
quantum behaviours occurring on the subatomic scale to
convert energy from one form into another form for exploiting
a vulnerability in a target to cause disruption, damage, or
destruction.

airpower.airforce.gov.au...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I watched the video for enough time to know that either I am blind, or Dutchsinse is crazy.
I can't see this line that he is talking about.
Is is just me?

I had to change the settings for the video resolution to 1080p and even then it was still pretty faint. The line is there though. I have no clue what it is.

If that particular fire connected with/to that line suddenly got more powerful and started accelerating, then maybe it's possible for there to be an energy weapon involved. If the fire does not spread faster or get bigger, then satellite glitch, maybe?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I did a number of threads on the California wildfires of 2017 concerning DEWs and along with a new crop of California fires we now have possible visual evidence of their use. Dutchsinse seems to have found it:

Related threads:
War waged from space? -CA wildfires, PG&E accepts blame for 2017 fires
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Satellite imagery of start of CA wildfires

Directed energy weapon from God, called lightening.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Granted all rational explanations should be explored.

Thing with that is, you are missing a orbital or air mounted directional beam weapons system.

The explanation for what happened is mostlightly down to fire wind and weather patterns.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Granted all rational explanations should be explored.

Thing with that is, you are missing a orbital or air mounted directional beam weapons system.

The explanation for what happened is mostlightly down to fire wind and weather patterns.

It seems like the rush to 5G may be all about protective measures against these attacks.

Abstract
Directed Energy Weapons (DEWs) are an emerging weapon technology with the ability to change the face of the battlefield. DEWs provide the ability to perform speed of light engagements on a target from potentially hundreds of miles away or even from space based platforms. As the technology matures other countries will undoubtedly pursue DEW development. Therefore it is imperative that the United States develop countermeasures to defend U.S. forces and assets against the DEW threat.
Adsys Controls, Inc. proposes a system to disrupt the core elements of a DEW to render it ineffective. The approach utilizes low-cost components providing a low-risk system implementable on a wide range of military and non-military assets. The key elements of the Adsys Counter DEW (CDEW) system are an early threat detection mechanism that occurs prior to high power engagement and the ability to deploy novel countermeasures to disrupt the DEW tracking mechanisms.

www.sbir.gov...

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Emerging weapons technology is not in any way fully functional weaponry.

Show me an air mounted DEW with a portable enough power source that can power beam weaponry?

Closest you will get i imagine is the Boeing YAL-1 Airborne Laser Testbed.

Which as far as I'm aware is no longer in service and scrapped in September 2014 after all usable parts were removed.

As to 5G and associated problems, well the only fires i have seen caused by 5G relate to people burning down the masts because they don't understand how directional microwave emitters function.
edit on 8-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

LOL - naw.

My first thought was it was republican operatives just because well - it's California and is a better country then the US.

But naw - it's just Gaia's way of cutting the heat wave. Smoke in the air cools the planet.

Don't mess with Mother Nature, she'll f you up.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
I turned my brightness way up and can see it now. I couldn't at first either.
It was impossible to see until I adjusted the brightness. Here's what it looks like after making adjustments to the image. It's the faint red line the cursor is pointing to, "coming out" of the image of the fire below it.

I think it's an image artifact, probably something like CCD Bloom, when a "bright" light creates too many electrons in the pixel or pixels where the light is, and they spill over into other pixels in the CCD causing a line. There are some examples here:

CCD Bloom versus Rolling Shutter with Lightning

That link also talks about another beam artifact seen coming out of a Mayan temple 6 months before some claimed the world was going to end in Dec 2012 according to the Mayan calendar. The link explains how CCD bloom explains a lot of line artifacts, but not the beam coming out of the Mayan temple which is a rolling shutter artifact associated with a lighting strike.

Anyway the CCD bloom tends to line up with the pixels so I would suspect that image of the California fires is rotated slightly because of the satellite orientation. Inside the satellite sensor itself the line may be vertical like these other examples.

Also, note how Dutchsinse explains the line "fades away" as it gets further from the fire. You can see the same type of thing in some of the CCD bloom examples, where the lines fade away as they get further from the source.

edit on 202098 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Emerging weapons technology is not in any way fully functional weaponry.

All I can say is wow are you missing information.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Aye well, if you show me the orbital beam weapon, or a plane actually firing a beam weapon, starting these fires and ile eat my words.

Until then all i can say is.

Qanon's probably up your street.

And

Right back at you. x
edit on 8-9-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Question - Why is ONLY the State of California Experiencing these TYPE of Numerous Outbreaks of Documented Unnatural Fires > ?

edit on 8-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

or Dutchsinse is crazy.

Or not very bright. But he does make a pretty good living off of his channel, I hear tell.

Remember when there were volcanoes erupting in California that nobody saw?

edit on 9/8/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Well this belongs here.

Pinned by dutchsinse
dutchsinse
6 days ago (edited)
Brightness and Saturation were increased .. that's it.. nothing added... same images etc.. you can still get the GOES 16 live link and do this yourself as well... Sept 7, 2020 after sunset West coast time is when the beam first starts... goes through until basically sunrise.

edit on 15-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

In regards to the Dutchsinse video's with obvious black lines covering the 'beams', are you sure that Dutchsinse themselves didn't put in the 'censoring'?

I mean, if they wanted to hide energy weapon stuff, it's easier to just block the entire video, photo, or originating IP.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join