It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice President of Disney sentenced

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Six years for four kids that we know of.
And he will not go to a real prison and get shanked- he'll get a nursing home and probably even get out early.

Those are my thoughts.
I only wish hell was a real place for these people to spend eternity in.

This is true. I’m only posting this so the public knows but If you’re wealthy and old the judge can sentence you to a nursing home instead of jail.
At the home I manage, we had a doctor who was selling morphine at wal-mart parking lots. He would take home the men that would let him and two men died by overdose at his house. They found one man in his house and one in his back yard. Judge made him go live at an out of state nursing home (where I work)
A court attorney would interview him about once a year to see if he was fit to stand trial, but nothing ever happened to him.
On top of all that our staff had to treat him like a King.
edit on 25-8-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

Look up elderly man busted in painkiller drug operation in foley, Alabama if you don’t believe.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Laney’s attorneys also cited some of Laney’s personal circumstances, noting that he is the caretaker for his wife, who has Parkinson’s disease.

“Sentencing Mr. Laney to any amount of incarceration, much less an actuarial true life sentence, disproportionately impacts him more than a defendant without those personal characteristics,” they said in a statement.

Laney’s wife’s doctor, Blain Crandell, submitted a letter on Laney’s behalf, saying his wife “could be expected to suffer serious consequences to her health and well-being” without an in-home caregiver, a role her husband had been filling.

That shouldn't be a problem to him being incarcerated....... He's obviously made

a LOT of money and should be able to afford a live medically qualified nurse/carer.

Lock him up and throw away the keys, I don't doubt he's done a LOT more than he

is currently up for.

edit on 25-8-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I bet all along he thought it was easy as abc 🛑

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Where do paedophiles hang out? where children hang out.

How to attract children? open up a children's park.

Disney was a paedophile and Satanist and it looks like he left the business in capable paedophilia hands.

That’s so not true.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
I'm making this thread because I find it humorously odd I did not hear about this seemingly little ordeal involving the vice president of one of the BIGGEST producers of children's movies.

insidethemagic.net...

Former vice president of Walt Disney Pictures and Television, Michael Laney, 73, has been sentenced to more than 6 years in prison following a child sex abuse investigation.
The Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office said Laney was sentenced on Friday to 81 months in prison after being found guilty for four counts of first-degree sexual abuse on May 7. In addition to Laney’s prison sentence, the former VP also has to register as a sex offender.
The attorney’s office said the Portland Police Bureau assumed the investigation after it was determined that the abuse had occurred in Portland beginning in approximately 2009. At the time, the victim was about 7 years old.
According to his website, Michael Laney after his tenure as a senior executive at Walt Disney Feature Animation, he then founded and led Warner Bros. Feature Animation as Senior Vice-President, building two animation studios that developed, produced and subsequently released three animated movies.

Executive Management Positions:

Senior Vice-President: Warner Bros. Feature Animation
Vice-President of Operations: Walt Disney Feature Animation
Office of the President, Vice-President, CFO: Dacor
President: Children’s Wonderland, Inc.
President: Cool Roof of California, Inc.
Vice-President, Controller: Ducommun, Inc.
Sr. Vice-President, COO and CFO: Monarch Mirror Door, Inc. (now part of Stanley Works)
Chief Financial Officer: Education Management Systems, Inc.
Chief Financial Officer: Opportunities for Learning, Inc.
Chief Financial Officer: The Energy Trust of Oregon, Inc.

Education:

MBA, Management, University of California, Los Angeles
BS, cum laude, California State University, Northridge

www.oregonlive.com...

Laney’s attorneys, Stephen Houze and Jacob Houze, on Thursday asked the court to postpone enforcing any part of his sentence that would send him into custody while Laney appealed part of the sentence. In a supporting statement, Jacob Houze said the claims against Laney were contradictory and inconsistent, and that there was no physical evidence.

“The character of the evidence is just stories, and the strength of those stories is exceedingly low,” Houze wrote in a statement.

Laney’s attorneys also cited some of Laney’s personal circumstances, noting that he is the caretaker for his wife, who has Parkinson’s disease.

“Sentencing Mr. Laney to any amount of incarceration, much less an actuarial true life sentence, disproportionately impacts him more than a defendant without those personal characteristics,” they said in a statement.

Laney’s wife’s doctor, Blain Crandell, submitted a letter on Laney’s behalf, saying his wife “could be expected to suffer serious consequences to her health and well-being” without an in-home caregiver, a role her husband had been filling.

In a response to Houze’s statement, Multnomah County Deputy District Attorney Charles Mickley called the claims “peculiarly offensive and insulting.”

I'd also like to point out that I could not find a single piece of this story on either Duckduckgo or Google search engines.
ATS what are your thoughts?

PedoGate.

That train never stops rolling...

PedoGate

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Wha? This is news to me. Can't let the public know. That is nuts!

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Those are my thoughts. I only wish hell was a real place for these people to spend eternity in.

If only there were a heaven where they could go and learn to be better souls.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

they are reincarnated as a dung beetle

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Geez , Walt's Head is Turning Over in it's Jar !

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JON666

MTV killed good music too.

But "Money For Nothing" is pretty good.

I loved MTV when it first came out.

Does anyone know what their very first video was?

"Video Killed the Radio Star" by The Buggles!

Yes, I was watching the channel when it came online and that video played. I loved MTV until they stopped playing music.

posted on Aug, 25 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
OK, so I'm going to push this into full on conspiracy territory. Remember the dead man that was wrapped up and left in his car? No, that's ok.

On Tuesday, police were trying to piece together how the dead man ended up inside the abandoned vehicle and determine why he had so many weapons. The coroner’s office had yet to formally identify him as of Tuesday, though law enforcement sources said detectives have a good idea of his name.

Several neighbors said the man was known only as “Bob” in the local area and described him as a gun fanatic who claimed to have worked covertly for either the FBI or the CIA. His fiancée had lived in the town home on Palisades Drive for years, they said.

This part stood out to me, it was about his girl friend;

On the Fourth of July, the man, Nebron and two friends were in the parking lot of Bristol Farms on Wilshire Boulevard in Santa Monica when the man began feeling hot and sick, Braun said. They tried to cool him down with ice, but it didn’t work and he died, Braun said.

The fiancée wasn’t sure what to do with the body, but figured the same unnamed agency watching him would know that he died and would come for him, Braun said. Nebron parked the vehicle on Palisades Drive and left it because she “assumed they were tracking him,” the lawyer said.

The woman went on a trip to Oregon, Braun said, and returned to find the vehicle still parked in the same spot. Nebron, he said, is “sort of in a state of shock” over the death of a man she knew for 17 years. She had lived in one room of the house while the weapons were locked in another, the attorney said.

So I found that weird in the story that the woman was in a state of shock and went to Oregon for a trip. Now this story about a Disney VP that now lives in Oregon being convicted of diddling kids. I heard a theory that the Bohemian Grove folks were meeting up in Oregon right before that Alex Jones video happened, and that the video was a staged event just to mislead people. Did the woman really go to Oregon on a vacation, or was she getting directions about what to do next, and the same goes for this Disney VP, did he live in Oregon because it's a great place to live, or because he's a leader in this new Bohemian Grove group?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I do not want to get into it, but holy crap, I met this dude at WB at least three times.

It’s creepy, because he asked about people’s kids when he talked to people.

Like”hey Randy, how are the kids?” (My name isn’t Randy)

I guess you never know, right?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Six years for four kids that we know of.
And he will not go to a real prison and get shanked- he'll get a nursing home and probably even get out early.

Those are my thoughts.
I only wish hell was a real place for these people to spend eternity in.

I'm sorry to tell you but it is real. And it will be eternal. God will soon bring his wrath against those who have chosen not to believe in Him.

Yes, sad to say also that this guy will probably get a little slap on the wrist, while any one of us would be on our way to a lifetime in prison with NO perks.
edit on 26-8-2020 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

81 months and "will have to register as a sex offender and pay a $4,000 fine."

That seems mighty low for what he has clearly been found guilty of, being found guilty at all should state that he did it and therefore how in earth is 81 months and $4,000 fine enough of a punishment? I guess being who he is, they really rally for these monsters. Shows you what Disney is all about and maybe the conspiracy claims about Disney are true, possibly goes deeper then just this, as if he thought he could behave like this, how many more are?

posted on Aug, 27 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have sometimes wondered how those subliminal images get on Disney films. I have said to myself why doesn't someone look at who the artists are and who passes the final film. No one is ever held accountable, I find that strange.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
OK, so I'm going to push this into full on conspiracy territory. Remember the dead man that was wrapped up and left in his car? No, that's ok.

On Tuesday, police were trying to piece together how the dead man ended up inside the abandoned vehicle and determine why he had so many weapons. The coroner’s office had yet to formally identify him as of Tuesday, though law enforcement sources said detectives have a good idea of his name.

Several neighbors said the man was known only as “Bob” in the local area and described him as a gun fanatic who claimed to have worked covertly for either the FBI or the CIA. His fiancée had lived in the town home on Palisades Drive for years, they said.

This part stood out to me, it was about his girl friend;

On the Fourth of July, the man, Nebron and two friends were in the parking lot of Bristol Farms on Wilshire Boulevard in Santa Monica when the man began feeling hot and sick, Braun said. They tried to cool him down with ice, but it didn’t work and he died, Braun said.

The fiancée wasn’t sure what to do with the body, but figured the same unnamed agency watching him would know that he died and would come for him, Braun said. Nebron parked the vehicle on Palisades Drive and left it because she “assumed they were tracking him,” the lawyer said.

The woman went on a trip to Oregon, Braun said, and returned to find the vehicle still parked in the same spot. Nebron, he said, is “sort of in a state of shock” over the death of a man she knew for 17 years. She had lived in one room of the house while the weapons were locked in another, the attorney said.

So I found that weird in the story that the woman was in a state of shock and went to Oregon for a trip. Now this story about a Disney VP that now lives in Oregon being convicted of diddling kids. I heard a theory that the Bohemian Grove folks were meeting up in Oregon right before that Alex Jones video happened, and that the video was a staged event just to mislead people. Did the woman really go to Oregon on a vacation, or was she getting directions about what to do next, and the same goes for this Disney VP, did he live in Oregon because it's a great place to live, or because he's a leader in this new Bohemian Grove group?

Good questions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join