It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car Princess Diana Crashed In Was A Last Minute Replacement (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The car that Princess of Wales Diana was riding in as a passenger on August 31st, 1997 was a replacement of the car Diana was transported to the Ritz Hotel she stayed at from August 30th to that fateful night, August 31st. The face that the car was not the one driven to the hotel the previous night adds fuel to the argument that Diana was killed as part of a Royal family plot to eliminate the Princess of Wales because of her relationship with her boyfriend, and fellow doomed passenger, Dodi Fayed.

www.cnn.com
LONDON (AP) -- The car in the crash that killed Princess Diana in Paris was a last-minute replacement either meant as a media diversion or because the vehicle she was supposed to take failed to start, according to British government documents released Tuesday.

The papers, released by the Cabinet Office under the Freedom of Information Act, detailed correspondence between the government and British officials in France in the days after the August 31, 1997, high-speed crash that killed Diana, her boyfriend Dodi Fayed and the driver Henri Paul.

Fayed's father, Egyptian-born businessman Mohammed al Fayed, has maintained the car crash was plotted by people who disapproved of Diana's relationship with his son. He also says the circumstances of the crash were covered up.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I do not believe that Diana was killed as result of a plot by the British Royal family but however a tragic accident. However, after reading this article I find it highly suspicious that the car brought to the Ritz did not start and it was necessary to take a 'replacement car'. Conspiracy theorists have often said that Diana's car had been modified in some way to prevent the brakes from applying, causing the driver to lose control as he entered the tunnel where they crashed. A 'switched car' theory has been circulated in conspiracy discussion before.

Related News Links:
www.londonnet.co.uk
www.paralumun.com
www.channel4.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
NEWS: Police hunt for new Diana clues
DIANA MURDERED: SAYS PURPORTED CIA DOCUMENT
Photos Of Princess Diana's Crash Scene

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hmm interesting, I too never was one for a conspiracy regarding her death until however i watched a program that said that MI5 had a similiar plan created for assassination. I don't remember the exact details, but it involved chasing a car into and underground tunnel (like the one the crash occured in) and having someone on a motorcycle use some time of lighting device to create a huge flash that would cause the driver to crash.

It struck me as quite a coincidence that British MI5 would have a plan so similiar to that which occurred with Diana.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Very interesting information to say the least. It definately gives one pause to think it just all could be true......what Dodie's father has claimed all along. I was of the mind it was just a terrible accident.
However, Dianna was such a shining light....MAYBE the Monarchy just could not stand the idea of her continuing to shine. If she was still alive, how much MORE frumpy would Camilla look today?

...................just sayin

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Thats pretty interesting. Those mercedes are built like tanks too. They are very high quality cars.

I took a communications class once when I was in college and my professor showed evidence that the replacement car Diana was killed in was not reiforced like a regular mercedes. Its structure was altered to be less reinforced.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Mind control timetable.
Three years ago even the last idiot should be 95% sure that Diana was murdered.
Two years ago even the last idiot should be 99% sure that Diana was murdered.
Now even the last idiot should be 99.9% sure that Diana was murdered.

matt-marriott.faithweb.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:35 AM
link   
It seems to me, that if "they" wanted her killed, they would have done it in alot "cleaner" manner. Not so public. Plane crash, or something like that. Ive worked in the auto industry for long time, and am pretty sure that there is no way to intermittantly make the brakes "not" work. You can disable the ABS, but not the the entire brake system, especially intermittantly.

It just sounds way to complicated. I dont think the royals would be willing to got thru all that, and the public microscope, just to protect their image, especially since their image sucked anyways. All the divorce stuff was SO public, I dont think many cared for them much. Of course, all of this is just some Yanks opinion..

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
If she was still alive, how much MORE frumpy would Camilla look today?

I wouldn't be surprised if Diana came back to haunt Prince Tampon and
the Rotwieller. It would serve those two right ... all the pain they caused
both families through their selfish behavior all those years.

Diana wouldn't have died if Charles had kept his pants zipped. If he
hadn't have committed unending and unrepentant adultary all those
years, she never would have been out with Dodi. It's his fault. He
and the bar-hag Camilla deserve a good haunting. Camilla would
definately look frumpy after a few nights of Diana's haunting!

top topics

join