It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am beholden to my truth, of which I share with you now.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Post is worth a bump in my mind.

The message seems genuine.

Posting so others can see.

posted on Jun, 3 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Been a year.
I gave it another read.
I think it's worth bringing up again.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
my 'truth' accepts that 'Adamic-humans' (genesis men ) have 'souls' while evolutionary men do not, but non-Adamic humans created before-&-after Eden have evolved a strong 'Spirituality' instead --> karma, chakras, chi... etc,
edit on th30168589021804502023 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Uh, let he who is without sin cast off his [her/any no offense pronouns] puppet whole/hole!!!

I could agree that the division between light and dark was the first sin. And led to other this/that morality that hangs like an albatross around our Scrooge necks as we, the weirdos who think past/present/future that we label “sin”.

But that concept would have to extend to all dualities. And that is the origin of suffering. We experience time which involves both forward and backward thinking; that is where the term “sin” begins. And it has to be continued with “forward calculus” to see the consequences of one’s actions. For most that is an extremely paralyzing idea!

And either you don’t care or you care too much.

I think that is the modern version of “self questioning” that started in the 50’s. Look at our current dualism and you see the results.

Personally, too much questioning of morality leads to trying to think like god. And if you ever meet me in real life and I am preaching to you about morality then, like meeting the Buddha, kill me.

Nobody can judge anyone else but with a single act. Hitler, Dahmer, Gein, the Pope, the President, or Bugs Bunny, could all be blamed for “crimes against humanity”.

But so can any body (all revolutions are examples of blame).

Sin is not for the mortal to hold or wield because we are all sinners.

This either/or logic does not work in our society.

Thank for the humor (even if nobody else gets it)!

Look both ways….

posted on Apr, 26 2024 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Time for another BUMP.

Wouldn't you say?

I sure do.

^_^

top topics

<< 1   >>

join