It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearts, heads and Livers: Syrian Army Uncovered Hideout of organ traders in Greater Idlib

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
southfront.org...
CAREFUL PHOTOS INSIDE

According to the SANA, human organs, including hearts, livers and heads, were found in the hideout. The organs were preserved in jars with chloroform. The jars carried the names of the victims. Personal IDs of the victims, men and women, were also found in the hideout.

Why would the heads be in chloroform?

Chloroform, or trichloromethane, is an organic compound with formula CHCl3. It is a colorless, sweet-smelling, dense liquid that is produced on a large scale as a precursor to PTFE. It is also a precursor to various refrigerants.[8] It is one of the four chloromethanes and a trihalomethane. It is a powerful anesthetic, euphoriant, anxiolytic and sedative when inhaled or ingested.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

What normal people would do something like this? I'm also interested if this area was under control during the Obama years for other reasons.

Al-Ghadfah, which is located in the vicinity of the city of Ma`arat al-Nu`man, was controlled by al-Qaeda-affiliated Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham. The town was liberated by the SAA and its allies a few months ago.

Greater Idlib is known to be a hub for organ traders in Syria. Turkey is the main market for this horrific trade. Militants in the region rely on organ trading, among other criminal activities, as a means to finance their terrorist operations.

The hideout included a room detected for religious studies with radical books and publications. This indicates that the militants were not members of a gang, but rather of a Jihadi group.

What do they do with the organs? Sell them to hospitals?

Good thing Portland didn't turn into that clown show.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago1608699 by Flesh699 because: Addition

edit on Wed Jul 29 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago1109699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago5009699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Would an organ preserved in chloroform be suitable for transplant? Why record the name of the "donor"?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The so-called “moderate opposition” in Syria are actual monsters. I’ve been saying this for years. This isn’t even close to the worst thing they’ve done in my opinion. Not by a long shot.

Their conduct is so despicable that their entire movement is on the level of the Dirlewagner Brigade or the Ustashe.

I genuinely and very strongly believe any western politican, official or propagandist who aided these terrorists in any way should be hanged as a war criminal.

Fortunately however, especially for the citizens of Syria, this war is all but already decided. The terrorists are on their last legs, propped up only by dwindling Turkish aid. Even Saudi Arabia has abandoned these animals.

I hope Al-Assad puts them to a slow death when the liberation of all Syria comes.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
southfront.org...
CAREFUL PHOTOS INSIDE

According to the SANA, human organs, including hearts, livers and heads, were found in the hideout. The organs were preserved in jars with chloroform. The jars carried the names of the victims. Personal IDs of the victims, men and women, were also found in the hideout.

What normal people would do something like this? I'm also interested if this area was under control during the Obama years for other reasons.

Al-Ghadfah, which is located in the vicinity of the city of Ma`arat al-Nu`man, was controlled by al-Qaeda-affiliated Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham. The town was liberated by the SAA and its allies a few months ago.

Greater Idlib is known to be a hub for organ traders in Syria. Turkey is the main market for this horrific trade. Militants in the region rely on organ trading, among other criminal activities, as a means to finance their terrorist operations.

The hideout included a room detected for religious studies with radical books and publications. This indicates that the militants were not members of a gang, but rather of a Jihadi group.

What do they do with the organs? Sell them to hospitals?

Good thing Portland didn't turn into that clown show.

Evil people who follow an evil ideology doing evil things. Still, not our problem.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Chloroform is used to put people to sleep for operations, isn't it? I thought Formaldehyde is for preservation.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Chloroform is used to put people to sleep for operations, isn't it? I thought Formaldehyde is for preservation.

Holy crap I didn't make the connection.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
According to the article the primary market for these organs was Turkey. The same turkey now operating militarily in some capacity in Azerbaijan, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Syria. The Ottoman revival is real. If they join forces with iran, the world will once again be fighting a true globe conquering Islamic caliphate.

Turkey today is not on Russia side, Europe's side or USA side. They are strictly now on the side of Islam.

I think the only thing preventing this scenario is the Arab Emirates still being on America's and Britains side. If there is a wedge successfully driven between there, some of the kingdoms will collapse and the people will side with the Islamic caliphate of iran and Turkey.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
i just read how the donmeh control turkey.
maybe thats why turkey is so bonkers.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Kinda interesting that they all appear to be shaped like small pastel squares.l...I think that this could I guess be true if the end game here is to create zombies. Perhaps a helpful lightning storm is in order. Cue the thunder please and stir in some meds

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
Kinda interesting that they all appear to be shaped like small pastel squares.l...I think that this could I guess be true if the end game here is to create zombies. Perhaps a helpful lightning storm is in order. Cue the thunder please and stir in some meds

To me it looks like some kind of mad experiment. All those containers doesn't sit right with me if they were just part of an organ trade, especially all the small ones. And the book seem particularly interesting. Obviously we don't have the whole story, but if those (appear to be) little medical cards are indication of lives taken that's a lot of missing heads.

The chloroform makes zero sense. You'd have to be a madman to think you could keep someone's head in a jar and sedated in chloroform unless there's some basic science I'm not understanding. Or it's not actually chloroform.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I think what you're seeing there are medical slides. They take thinly sliced tissue samples and adhere them to the glass slides for viewing under a microscope. There might also be dyes applied to the tissues to highlight cancers/parasites/cellular anomolies/etc.

Testing before harvesting organs possibly?

Terrifying all the way around.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Those White Helmet scumbags used to take children and they were never seen or heard of again. It was reported that they were taken to the Turkish border and handed over and killed for their organs or sold as sex slaves. White Helmets were the bag boys for the terrorist groups. Lots of these "Heroes" Have been secretly resettled all over the planet.
edit on 30-7-2020 by 11SK1180 because: Add

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

I think what you're seeing there are medical slides. They take thinly sliced tissue samples and adhere them to the glass slides for viewing under a microscope. There might also be dyes applied to the tissues to highlight cancers/parasites/cellular anomolies/etc.

Testing before harvesting organs possibly?

Terrifying all the way around.

Why would a dump like that use medical slides? If it's part of the organ trade would you have any idea why they'd use medical slides like that? I envision brutes just slicing limbs off and shipping it to a buyer, or something along those lines.
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago1710699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
They could be a "Jeffrey Dahmer" type trophy room.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
They could be a "Jeffrey Dahmer" type trophy room.

new topics

top topics

join