It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 26th 2020 Live protest streams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

There's more microphones out there than people! lol

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
JonDoe1980 OG

WATCH WITH WAYNE

Atypical News Network

BLM Online Protest

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Question :
If these are BLM protests , why in HADES does it appear that a considerable ratio of them are young , well off , white girls ?

Either they are the easiest ones to brainwash or they like taking that Soros riot stimulus money.
Or both.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Question :
If these are BLM protests , why in HADES does it appear that a considerable ratio of them are young , well off , white girls ?

Well off young white girls can be just as stupid as the rest of the protesters out there.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

a reply to: Bicent

I'm afraid It's much worse than a simple political movement. It's a cult- or, if you prefer, a new secular religion- of 'wokeness', its ranks filled with the young, naive, and ignorant. Its tenets and ideas have infiltrated our mass media, our education system, and all levels of government.
edit on 7262020 by M4nWithNoN4me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
There is a significant argument happening in Seattle between white protesters and black protesters and I am amused by it. Several of the blacks with megaphones are telling white protesters to disperse and the white protesters are not having any of it, so arguments are heating up within the protest lines, themselves. Also seeing a lot of protesters getting pissy with the folks filming and livestreaming their protesting, like getting REAL pissy about it.

Tonight would be an entertaining night to see these protesters snap and just start beating the snip out of each other while the cameras roll.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Now whiny females complaining that a car driven by a black dude was "permitted" to drive through on the public street they're unlawfully blocking after he stopped and spoke with a couple of people, making it clear he was going through either with their blessing and moving, or over the top of them.

This is great!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Religion is the root of so much evil.
Im 15 minutes into the first video and its the jesus people being idiots. They are getting right up into people's faces shouting "jesus jesus" loudly. One was asked 'where's your mask'
Her response?

Jesus is my mask.

Idiots, complete and utter idiots

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join