It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Down with the current CCP (China) Regime!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well, the war has already started.
We're hitting them hard with HAARP and causing 40 days of rain!
Next, 1000% tariffs

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'd watch this movie.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: Chaos Psyche
Enough! Damn the Chinese! ... their food

Whoa, hold on now... I was with you until that. You watch your mouth there, pal. Nobody's gonna take away the Chinese food on my watch.

Yeah, I was going there, too. Just leave the good Chinese food alone. No boiled bats or tortured dogs or anything like that, please, but there is some good grub in the culinary tradition.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I believe the best way to hurt China is in the pocketbook, kick out their student agents from all country's they are in and we need to hack the crap out of their computer system, sanction the piss out of them, We and our Alies need to counter their Military bluster with some force, stop them from buying our property etc, and if they can't play fair and strike first well then BOOM, do you believe they can stand up to the USA and it's Alies military might, I think not, hell would rain down on chairman Xi and the CCP. Yes it would be hell but i believe the world would be better after all is said and done
edit on 03 08 2017 by TimHeller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chaos Psyche

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Chaos Psyche

War? Have you ever been?

Have you!? I'll go now! To hell with them!

Yes, I have. I'd suggest you get some good information and learn as much as you can from people who have been.
It's horrible, ugly, and there are never any winners, only losers and death. In the end, one side will have lost less, and declare itself the winner. And many people just like you and I on both sides will die. People who never actually did anything to you or I. The leaders sit back, order more death, and smoke cigars.

War is never a good answer. Ever.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Oh please.

"Never Again" is a hollow slogan spoken today only by those totally numbed by their normalcy bias. There will be no justice against China for their Nazi-like criminal behavior.

By the way, Chinese communism is rooted in Chinese culture. Particularly Confucianism. When you fight the CCP you fight a huge portion of the people.
edit on 7 22 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Chaos Psyche

Damn the Chinese! Their culture, their food, and their conceit against Americans!

I say we keep the Orange Beef, and the Crispy duck.

The rest of it they can have back.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join