It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM protest ruins restuarant experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

People need to get a f*ckin’ hobby.

how can you get a hobby, when every thing is shutdown and you are told to mask up.

or what was the phrase I heard from somebody. "shut up and mask up"

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

A significant portion of the white middle and upper class population has the luxury of time and disposal income to allow themselves to be sweet away by the dominate zeitgeist. I believe this is why so many current protesters are white; rather than attributing this phenomenon to indoctrination in public education.
a reply to: DanDanDat

1 in 6 Black lives Matter Protestors are black

pew research

Just to back up what you are saying that this is not a black movement that is going to advance anything beneficial for black people.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

The restaurant-goers looked like a pretty diverse crowd. Seemed pretty equal white/black/hispanic. Can't blame the guy for being pissed, these idiots are protesting a problem that is nonexistent at least at that restaurant.
a reply to: underpass61

right! none of the protestors tried to calm each other down and say Hey there are kids here maybe we should calm down or move on??

They are all about yelling. and no discussion.
If we yell loud enough and break enough things we will get our way.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Geez , can't a Person Enjoy a Meal without having to Bust a Chap in Someones Ahass Anymore ? What ever Happened to Fine Dining without Indigestion of Over Indulgence ?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Yeah I know demani is a conservative. (I actually just found out about him maybe a month ago.) now what I was wondering was he spontaneously there or did he know that Black Lives Matter was going to protest there.

I still dont think it takes away from the point of being hypocritical of these protestors.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Brownshirts

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

now what I was wondering was he spontaneously there or did he know that Black Lives Matter was going to protest there.

See - exactly. These days it's all showbiz. He's not just some random spokes-model for the anti BLM crowd

On the other hand I agree - that was stupid and annoying, a waste of everyone's energy - not useful. The complete opposite of useful. If people want this to continue to mean something they should worry about cheapening the whole thing and not looking like complete idiots

A weird side note, a couple of years ago I was sitting exactly where he was sitting having dinner. How funny is the internet?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

A weird side note, a couple of years ago I was sitting exactly where he was sitting having dinner. How funny is the internet?

Yeah that looks like a nice outdoor restaurant

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

edit on 16-7-2020 by watchandwait410 because: stupid and could be taken the wrong way by dumbasses.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
a reply to: Drucifer

People need to get a f*ckin’ hobby.

how can you get a hobby, when every thing is shutdown and you are told to mask up.

or what was the phrase I heard from somebody. "shut up and mask up"

In my area, my buds hobby shop stayed open the whole time, been 4 months of the kind of sales a retailer gets the week before Christmas. This 4 months, not even done yet..will make the whole year.

He, or any other shop, cannot keep product on the shelves, and manufactures are lagging now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join